Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essex - Threesome recommendations?  (Read 659 times)

Offline Ia49040

Hi guys, figure this is the best place to ask. Anybody have recommendations from AW for threesomes (so 2x females plus male) in the Ipswich/Colchester/Chelmsford or surrounding area?

Thanks all  :thumbsup:

Offline fatboy

External Link/Members Only
That was my suggestion as well, beat me to it!
Usually work Chelmsford.
Ipswich way is this girl who does duos External Link/Members Only
and gets peoples votes.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 07:12:14 am by fatboy »

Offline George South

External Link/Members Only
Mine too
There used to be a two older birds who worked in Billericay above a hairdressers. But I havent seen them advertising for a while. That may be covid related. Or just they got too old for the game.

Offline Skimpy

I saw External Link/Members Only about 18 months ago and had a good time. Wasn't a member so couldn't review at the time sorry!

Also English Kat (based in Suffolk) and one of her friends but there was no girl on girl action although I was aware of this before the booking.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Also English Kat (based in Suffolk) and one of her friends but there was no girl on girl action although I was aware of this before the booking.

I’ve enjoyed English Kat with Hannah Banks, but she is much hotter in a MMF and really knows how to entertain two cocks.

Sexy Niki in Ipswich delivers a true FFM with girl-on-girl action and offers regular Duo days with Sexy Tess in Bury St Edmunds.

Offline Ia49040

Cheers guys, appreciate your input on this.