Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 or more separate WG incall meets in one day - fun or folly?  (Read 8106 times)

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

That’s a lot of stamina ! I am jealous ! 5 girls in one day !

These youngsters amaze me!

1 a day is my limit  :D
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline soulmining

Fantastic effort, and something to remember!

This has inspired me - not to do 5 women in one day, I know I don't have the stamina - to book 2 different girls in one afternoon. I usually go for a 2 hr punt so that I can relax take my time and even then sometimes struggle to pop a second time. As I'm currently torn between two of the Olina girls I figure if I book one at lunchtime for an hour, and the other at dinner time for an hour, then that should give me ample recovery time, and means I get to try out both girls. Slightly more expensive, but a more rewarding experience I hope.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Fantastic effort, and something to remember!

This has inspired me - not to do 5 women in one day, I know I don't have the stamina - to book 2 different girls in one afternoon. I usually go for a 2 hr punt so that I can relax take my time and even then sometimes struggle to pop a second time. As I'm currently torn between two of the Olina girls I figure if I book one at lunchtime for an hour, and the other at dinner time for an hour, then that should give me ample recovery time, and means I get to try out both girls. Slightly more expensive, but a more rewarding experience I hope.

Will you review them my good Sir?

Offline soulmining

Yes, absolutely! Hoping to arrange this for later this month, fingers crossed.

Offline DocJohnson

Did you do it??

Offline Colston36

The simple answer to your question, fun or folly: just boasting.

Offline DocJohnson

Anything else you'd like to boast about while you're at it?
:-) There is now.

Online myothernameis

Lets hope your true to your word, and become a worthy member, and no doubt in around 1 months time, we hope to see your review