Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Sweet Anal Thai - Paddington  (Read 1938 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5325368) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6404669) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline The Italian Stallion

Hello. I learned about the forum only in September 2020 but then registration was unavailable.
My first review. External Link/Members Only
Meeting with a girl from Thailand which was in June 2020.
The appointment was made quickly with several messages from today to tomorrow.
The location was a 15-minute walk from Paddington Station before noon(11:00ам). I usually try to be first for the day. While traveling by subway she asked me about the clothes she wanted to wear when we meet by listing a few options and I chose a sexy schoolgirl. Lily greeted me in a ground floor room where she was working with another girl at the time.
I paid £ 150 for everything.
Services I received:
Very nice and deep throat without a condom
Sex in different positions and all the time she was very active and with excellent behavior and professionalism led me to a nice sexual marathon.
The finale for me was a bit OWO  us we put on a new condom and I fucked her anal for a few minutes and ended up in the condom.
The whole fucking lasted 45 minutes. Total time spent 65 minutes.
Neutral:
 I would point out that the room is not ventilated and inside it smells as if 10 people have passed before me, you guessed it. There were also some scented candles that seemed to further enhance this smell. .In general, my experience is positive, because Lily is very correct and careful, which for me is the most important thing in a meeting! I would gladly come back.
I apologize for the mistakes, but I don't know the language well, especially when writing. Thank you :)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:01:48 pm by VenciGam »

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Can someone describe your local abbreviations (i mean urban GFE,OWO...)or provide a link where I can learn and so organize my future reviews together with the custom of the forum because in my country we use other slang words and we do not have any abbreviations. Thanks again :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:22:14 pm by VenciGam »

Offline Goldfinch

Can someone describe your local abbreviations (i mean urban GFE,OWO...)or provide a link where I can learn and so organize my future reviews together with the custom of the forum because in my country we use other slang words and we do not have any abbreviations. Thanks again :)

This link should help. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:24:53 pm by Goldfinch »

Online sexy pete

This girl has in fact been well reviewed on UKP, having been around a long time with several agencies before going on AW.
At present she is Candy (AS), Lola (Olina), and Amie (007).
A tried and tested performer.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks again for your help :drinks:
Cheers for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the hospitality!Аnd best regards!Let me ask if there is any point in reviews for girls that are quite discussed here or is this considered an off-topic? As noted by the above colleague.Regards  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the hospitality!Аnd best regards!Let me ask if there is any point in reviews for girls that are quite discussed here or is this considered an off-topic? As noted by the above colleague.Regards  :thumbsup:
As long as the punt took place within the last 12 months for new members,reviews are welcome,even for well reviewed girls,it shows if they are consistent with there service or not.

Great. So, I will share about more girls :drinks:

Offline SamOmar

She is enthusiastic and provides all services , I initially saw her December 2017 after the longest dry spell of my life and thought she was good. I then saw her last year in the current apartment and its really off putting and just as the apartment has seen better days so has Lola. I can honestly say I was not attracted to her at all. What a shame
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

She is enthusiastic and provides all services , I initially saw her December 2017 after the longest dry spell of my life and thought she was good. I then saw her last year in the current apartment and its really off putting and just as the apartment has seen better days so has Lola. I can honestly say I was not attracted to her at all. What a shame
I guess you have more experience with Thai women and thus you have a foundation as well as built criteria that come with experience. While I miss this experience because she is the only Asian girl I have been with.

Offline SamOmar

I guess you have more experience with Thai women and thus you have a foundation as well as built criteria that come with experience. While I miss this experience because she is the only Asian girl I have been with.

I have lost count and forgotten most of the Thai women I have punted with, some stand out and right now there are two gems

External Link/Members Only - Anna highly reviewed and praised here
External Link/Members Only - Tracy - my personal favourite of the last 2 years and again highly reviewed
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac