Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Stretford  (Read 1550 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Online PaulRuff

External Link/Members Only

Just before November lockdown I saw Sam at her incall place in Stretford near Old Trafford.

Comms were good, all arranged over a couple of texts.  Decided to go for half an hour at a cost of £70 as looking at her pics I wasn't sure she was my type.  Her incall place is off quite a busy road and actually getting to her place was a bit of a ballache - ended up in the wrong car park about 200 yards from where she actually is but a couple of phone calls had me at the right location.  Parking is a bit tight - and with no on-street parking (busy two-laner each way with double-yellows) keep this in mind if considering a booking.

Got buzzed into the apartment block & up to the top floor, was greeted by Sam at the door.  Sam is a nice girl, a good body for her age with fantastic tits which beg to be manhandled...I had my hands and mouth on them not long after handing over the cash.

I had Sam sit on the bed while I stood in front of her and her OWO was a decent one, cock was nice and hard and after only a couple of minutes I was giving her a mouthful from my cream horn.  Tidied myself up a bit & stripped off completely to lie on the bed while Sam went to town on my cock again.  As soon as he was hard again it was on with the rubber and Sam was soon on top easing my hard cock into her pussy.  Sam rode me for a while before she got on all fours and I fucked her from behind for 5-10 mins, it was at this point the fake 'Oohs' & 'Aahs' mingled with some dirty-talk began to irritate and I started to lose wood - so I whipped the rubber off & lay down while Sam popped my cock into her mouth again.

Didn't manage to blow my load again however, I could see Sam surreptitiously checking her watch while sucking my cock which I found annoying so I called time a couple of minutes before the half-hour was up as my cock & I had lost interest.  Was out pretty much bang on the 30 minute mark.

I've gone for a Neutral on this due to the fake noises & clock-watching which are two of my major bugbears, I know Sam is a good SP and plenty like her but I just found her services lacking - it was quite late in the evening though so that could have been a factor affecting both our performances...I wouldn't go back.

Online Bustydusty

Looking at the reviews it seems she used to be good but 3 outta last 4 neutral (inc mine) indicate not so good now