Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Leah - Lymm  (Read 2627 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PaulRuff

External Link/Members Only

Saw Leah during the summer at the well-known whoretel just off the M6/M56 junction.

Comms were quick & easy, I had a spare 30 minutes when working from home so looked who was available nearby around lunchtime/early afternoon and Leah caught my eye.  She offered a 30 min PSE special including OWO, CIM, Swallow & Anal for £80 which tickled my fancy that particular day.

All arranged over half-a-dozen texts, when I arrived at her incall location I let her know via text and was given her room number.

I've used this whoretel a number of times and although you need to pass Reception to get to the room the staff seem to know the score and mostly avoid eye contact with incoming & outgoing punters.

Upon arriving at her room after gaining entry was greeted by Leah wearing a nice black number, I'm not that bothered by what the girls wear normally as it doesn't stay on for that long...Leah herself has a good body but has slightly well-used tits & is not that facially attractive in all honesty.  Since I was looking forward to blowing my load into her mouth & then fucking her ass wasn't too mithered that she might only be a 5/10 in terms of looks.

After handing over my £80 I stripped off and stood in front of Leah while she sat on the bed, she has a great DT technique with fake/plump lips and it wasn't long before I was rock-hard and not far off busting a nut.  Lots of eye contact was maintained throughout, plenty of gagging & slobbering all over my cock while I stood there grinning like a Cheshire cat.

After 5 mins or so of this I let go a couple of day's worth of baby gravy straight down her throat which she swallowed without hassle...lovely.

I instructed her to keep up with the OWO and 3-4 minutes later I was hard again and ready to fuck her ass.  On with the rubber and then the next 15-20 minutes were spent fucking her in her quite tight ass in a variety of positions culminating in a second shot of man fat into the bag as I ploughing her nice-looking ass from behind with her on the bed and me stood off it for better control of speed/depth etc.

Was on my way out of her door bang on 30 minutes, a happy and drained punter.  A good positive although I probably wouldn't see her again - nothing specific, just I'm more of a GFE man and this was simply a case of giving a half-hour PSE a try.

Online george r

Sounds a bargain compared with what some are charging  :thumbsup:

Offline photoclicker

She had a previous name on here but cant think.

Offline Np1984

I have met Leah before, review is in here, she’s brilliant at sucking cock. One of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had

Online george r

Offline PaulRuff

Aye, if you want a PSE style BJ done properly she's hard to beat.

Offline usroads

Very impressive Paul - two pops in 30 minutes - i need an hour. :hi:

Offline PaulRuff

Very impressive Paul - two pops in 30 minutes - i need an hour. :hi:

It's two in an hour now - back in July not having punted for a few months it was a different story!