Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy-Massage - Marylebone  (Read 1692 times)

12 review(s) for Suzy-Massage (4 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for suzymassage (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline g284

AW Profile ID: External Link/Members Only

Type of Visit: Incall
Duration of Visit: 30 Minutes
Amount Paid: 60.00 GBP

Premises: Basement level flat. Room was en suite with a bed and separate massage table.

Looks: A different skinny mature thai made greetings at the front door who turned out to be my masseuse; Suzy did appear before handing over the cash after probing her absence.

Session: We both (she didn't tell me her name and i didn't ask) go naked onto the bed, she roles the condom onto my flaccid penis and starts the act of sodomy. After not getting fully erect because I now want to leave from not finding her attractive. She now spreads her legs and we start consensual vaginal sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of male ejaculation into the condom, unfortunately, (for me) the experience concluded with epididymal hypertension (blue balls). 6/10 for emotional masochism.
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

So, you clearly were B&S'd to an old Thai WG ... and did not see Suzy, as per photos here :thumbsdown:

And it appears this nameless WG tried to drop her asshole on your soft cock ...

... she roles the condom onto my flaccid penis and starts the act of sodomy ...

... is that right?

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac