Author Topic: Price Inflation  (Read 11704 times)

Offline jordan452

If when everything opens up and there is a flood of WGs into the market then I would think the price would drop, but 2021 seems to be going through the same madness of unexpected circumstances like 2020 so I would not get my hopes up.

Waiting for the day prices will drop substantially, plus we should have some failed Onlyfans girls on the market too.

Offline petermisc

Waiting for the day prices will drop substantially, plus we should have some failed Onlyfans girls on the market too.
Wouldn't hold your breath.  It is looking increasingly likely that many European borders are not going to open much before September, so unlikely to be significant numbers of WGs coming (or returning) into the UK before then.  Czech, Hungary, etc. seem to be in very bad place at present.

Offline siliconductor

I'm wondering if it's more Brexit than Covid..There is a general lack of supply coming in from Europe. Although the flow from Brazil appears to have grown.

Offline alemdar

I'm wondering if it's more Brexit than Covid..There is a general lack of supply coming in from Europe. Although the flow from Brazil appears to have grown.

Only issue is that Brazilians are now the new Roms of Latin America.

-Bossy
-Cutting down on session time
-Will try all sort of tactics to make you cum quicker
-And those fucking horrible extras they just keep adding on top of their increased price.

Still can’t explain how one Brazilian hooker went from 100ph to now 140ph and has the audacity to get all lippy when I ask if owo included  “noo extra baby for owo” it’s beyond ridiculous  :mad:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:27:01 pm by alemdar »

Offline l4at

Only issue is that Brazilians are now the new Roms of Latin America.

-Bossy
-Cutting down on session time
-Will try all sort of tactics to make you cum quicker
-And those fucking horrible extras they just keep adding on top of their increased price.

Still can’t explain how one Brazilian hooker went from 100ph to now 140ph and has the audacity to get all lippy when I ask if owo included  “noo extra baby for owo” it’s beyond ridiculous  :mad:

Avoid like the plague.

Offline mikef2008

It's very depressing. Like some of us on here, I've not punted since the pandemic began and Im eager to get back in the saddle after my jabs but the prices! Has £250 become the new £150? It's ridiculous

Offline Tomcat

Hopefully when this pandemic subsides and more SPs come back into play they should be cutting prices to compete for clients, I'm crossing my fingers this happens, it may not as greed comes into play for more money and less time, who knows it can go either way, it's like oil flood the market it's cheap cut back on production prices goes up.

As clients if we cut back on punts, SPS will be sitting there thinking fuck cut prices to get punters in, wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 12:04:41 pm by Tomcat »

Offline prelude141

I’m disgusted by the current prices and can’t understand people paying fortunes for, most of the time, limited experience. Even people cashing out 400/h are not always satisfied.

I have myself been fooled recently by an SP with her pimp. I will never punt again in London with this current insane price level.

 I prefer to wait and save to go abroad later when things evolve.

Really a shame that it sounds that this logic is not dominant as, if it was, believe me SP and agencies would come back to more reasonable prices.

I look forward London SP beg for cash and bring their prices down.

Fellow punters, just stop to contribute to feed that silly market, take the power back

Offline joninbristol

I’m disgusted by the current prices and can’t understand people paying fortunes for, most of the time, limited experience. Even people cashing out 400/h are not always satisfied.

I have myself been fooled recently by an SP with her pimp. I will never punt again in London with this current insane price level.

 I prefer to wait and save to go abroad later when things evolve.

Really a shame that it sounds that this logic is not dominant as, if it was, believe me SP and agencies would come back to more reasonable prices.

I look forward London SP beg for cash and bring their prices down.

Fellow punters, just stop to contribute to feed that silly market, take the power back

Don't be disgusted, just don't pay them silly money.
Asking price does not equal cost. Until one is dim enough to pay it, of course.
In which case you can only blame yourself.

Once their business dries up, their prices will come down.
Then there'll be a downward spiral in them trying to attract business from each other.
A crash, exactly what happens after there is a buyer fuelled boom in any market.

Remember, the buyer is always in control of where they spend their cash. It's easy to say no.
They need to make money more than you "need" to spend it.
By not paying silly prices, you bring the market back down.

And remember:
Once lockdown restrictions are lifted, competition will flood back into the market place.
At that point, supply exceeds demand, and they will be forced to either adapt, or have zero income.

It's that simple.



« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 06:41:10 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Malvolio

It's very depressing. Like some of us on here, I've not punted since the pandemic began and Im eager to get back in the saddle after my jabs but the prices! Has £250 become the new £150? It's ridiculous

No it hasn't, and I'm puzzled by some of the recent posts on this thread implying prices have gone up by 50% or more.  That's certainly not my experience from looking at my saved searches on Adultwork.

Offline alabama1

I have not seen that...
Me neither. Another pointless, counterproductive thread  :dash:

Offline prelude141

Me neither. Another pointless, counterproductive thread  :dash:

Thread is about London and you obviously punt cows in the countryside.....so move on  :thumbsup:

Offline Tomcat


Once their business dries up, their prices will come down.
Then there'll be a downward spiral in them trying to attract business from each other.
A crash, exactly what happens after there is a buyer fuelled boom in any market.

They need to make money more than you "need" to spend it.
By not paying silly prices, you bring the market back down.

And remember:
Once lockdown restrictions are lifted, competition will flood back into the market place.
At that point, supply exceeds demand, and they will be forced to either adapt, or have zero income.

I agree JB I hope this happens, this should put them back in line. :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Thread is about London and you obviously punt cows in the countryside.....so move on  :thumbsup:

You keep thinking that  :thumbsup:

Offline hazsmith88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Don't be disgusted, just don't pay them silly money.
Asking price does not equal cost. Until one is dim enough to pay it, of course.
In which case you can only blame yourself.

Once their business dries up, their prices will come down.
Then there'll be a downward spiral in them trying to attract business from each other.
A crash, exactly what happens after there is a buyer fuelled boom in any market.

Remember, the buyer is always in control of where they spend their cash. It's easy to say no.
They need to make money more than you "need" to spend it.

I hope so.

Some of the prices are shockingly high.

Of course it's the choice of the wg and punter.

It looks like there are some good deals to be found thankfully.
By not paying silly prices, you bring the market back down.

And remember:
Once lockdown restrictions are lifted, competition will flood back into the market place.
At that point, supply exceeds demand, and they will be forced to either adapt, or have zero income.

It's that simple.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
The price inflation is real now...Went to one of the whorehouses and the WG was asking the madam £60 or £70? I did not say anything as I got charged £60 but thought there must be a mistake why was she asking the price? Went to another reg whorehouse and got told the price is now £70. I can't believe all the pussy inflation that was around with agencies and indie WGs has trickled down into latina whorehouses now 😭😭😭😭😭.

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Sadly prices are mainly on the rise up and up in my punting area, the only WGs not yet charging them are some Poles, some Hungarians and some Romanians, mainly brothel WGs. Why on earth Bulgarians as an example are now charging £120 an hour locally to me, do they have special pussies or something. :rolleyes:

As I posted earlier in the thread A/W is now polluted with countless nobodies with no or little feedback on here starting out charging £150+ and presumably some or lots of punters are paying those rates. HOD in central London which is a parlour/brothel outfit is now good VFM assuming the WGs offer a good service obviously at £130 an hour but the pimp couple who own it wont be getting my business on principle, they tried and failed to destroy and undermine UKP many times over the last 10 years, low life scumbags. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The number of punters on here that will do a review saying they paid over £150 an hour in London has gone up a lot in my observations in the last year or so, and lots more reviews where punters have paid £200 an hour or more than I can ever recall in my over 10 years on here. The average trend is prices up, time will tell if this is reversed.

Offline tomminstamford

Don't be disgusted, just don't pay them silly money.
Asking price does not equal cost. Until one is dim enough to pay it, of course.
In which case you can only blame yourself.

Good point. Do you ever haggle? I never have. I just don't even contact if the price is too high?

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Sadly prices are mainly on the rise up and up in my punting area, the only WGs not yet charging them are some Poles, some Hungarians and some Romanians, mainly brothel WGs. Why on earth Bulgarians as an example are now charging £120 an hour locally to me, do they have special pussies or something. :rolleyes:

As I posted earlier in the thread A/W is now polluted with countless nobodies with no or little feedback on here starting out charging £150+ and presumably some or lots of punters are paying those rates. HOD in central London which is a parlour/brothel outfit is now good VFM assuming the WGs offer a good service obviously at £130 an hour but the pimp couple who own it wont be getting my business on principle, they tried and failed to destroy and undermine UKP many times over the last 10 years, low life scumbags. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The number of punters on here that will do a review saying they paid over £150 an hour in London has gone up a lot in my observations in the last year or so, and lots more reviews where punters have paid £200 an hour or more than I can ever recall in my over 10 years on here. The average trend is prices up, time will tell if this is reversed.


At least 3 poles with good reviews have reduced the likes list recently, no doubt adding them as extras in the room if they decide to do them.

The amount of people paying 150/200 has increased a lot according to reviews and HOD etc will soon get wise to it, more so if footfall increases or the women start moving on for more, BHR posted today about one that is now 200 on AW.

Prices rarely go down, they are getting business at the higher rates, the reviews her show they are, probably because of less choice and competition, if they want more and are getting it there is nothing anyone can do, except stop paying it and that is obviously not happening.

Too much lockdown disposable income floating around but in the long run it is punters making a rod that will still be there when the lockdown money runs out. If you get paid, for example, 40 quid an hour, are you going to be happy going back to 30 or less ?
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gordy555

I try to avoid the SPs that charge for various extras. Not always possible,  but it does increase the vfm a little. Haggling is generally a no no, and will probably get you a poorer punt anyway.

Offline bedhedred



At least 3 poles with good reviews have reduced the likes list recently, no doubt adding them as extras in the room if they decide to do them.

The amount of people paying 150/200 has increased a lot according to reviews and HOD etc will soon get wise to it, more so if footfall increases or the women start moving on for more, BHR posted today about one that is now 200 on AW.

Prices rarely go down, they are getting business at the higher rates, the reviews her show they are, probably because of less choice and competition, if they want more and are getting it there is nothing anyone can do, except stop paying it and that is obviously not happening.

Too much lockdown disposable income floating around but in the long run it is punters making a rod that will still be there when the lockdown money runs out. If you get paid, for example, 40 quid an hour, are you going to be happy going back to 30 or less ?

The answer will eventually be "stop punting".

£150 per hour is some kind of limit for me.

I did 2 punts where the basic fee exceeded this:
Ammie Diva shit 200
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289575.0
Lucy Mayer 2nd visit / excellent 160
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288671.0

It's usually not worth paying more than 150 for an hour of sex. At that price, forget extras (except anal). It's possible to p&d 3 girls for 200 or 210. So why risk the entire wad on one girl whom you've never met? The more I punt, I realise unfortunately that chemistry plays a bigger role than you might think. In other words, you can pay the earth and still not win.

I have dropped 200 in 45 minutes and 260 in an hour, but that was on duos at HoD, and I was confident in both of them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 06:43:48 pm by bedhedred »

Offline prelude141

I have stopped all punting activities since the rates have considerably risen and I encourage you to do the same. This is the only way to make rate back to sort of normal. I’m not against an slight increase but here we are seeing 30 to 50% inflation. Only fools will pay those rates. You are the market, you drive the market.

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
The answer will eventually be "stop punting".

£150 per hour is some kind of limit for me.

I did 2 punts where the basic fee exceeded this:
Ammie Diva shit 200
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289575.0
Lucy Mayer 2nd visit / excellent 160
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288671.0

It's usually not worth paying more than 150 for an hour of sex. At that price, forget extras (except anal). It's possible to p&d 3 girls for 200 or 210. So why risk the entire wad on one girl whom you've never met? The more I punt, I realise unfortunately that chemistry plays a bigger role than you might think. In other words, you can pay the earth and still not win.

I have dropped 200 in 45 minutes and 260 in an hour, but that was on duos at HoD, and I was confident in both of them.

Glad the wisdom is winning through.  Having spent 10's of thousands on this hobby without a chalet or a fully tooled workshop or a classic car to show for it or indeed a public display of inspiring "trophies", it is less disappointing when punts don't deliver and just as rewarding (if not more) when they do now that I've removed the (cost of the) trophy aspect from the equation.  Added bonus is that I can punt as often if not moreso for less.

20 years ago 150 per hour was a lot, now it is still alot of money by most people's valuations.  Desperate, sex-starved punters post lockdown are tragically fucking us all over by paying the rising demands of undeserving SPs.  We can only hope that once public socialising, crowd events and international holidaying are more fully restored then reason will reassert itself and prices will retreat from this surge pricing.  We of course await what other mid to long term economic consequences are coming our way like an unwelcome cumshot to the eye.

Offline bedhedred

If you punt often, you can't afford to drop too much on one session, at least that's how I see it.

The girls looking for 200 and 300 are trying to lure in those once per month guys who have waited on the sidelines since March 20. People who have just had the second vaccine jab and frankly have lots of money backed up from all those restaurant meals, bar bills and holidays which never happened. It will take a while before that sorts itself out.

Equally, if there is money out there chasing female entertainment, then more girls ought to join in.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 10:25:06 pm by bedhedred »

Offline petermisc

I have stopped all punting activities since the rates have considerably risen and I encourage you to do the same. This is the only way to make rate back to sort of normal. I’m not against an slight increase but here we are seeing 30 to 50% inflation. Only fools will pay those rates. You are the market, you drive the market.
If you think a handful of punters from this site stopping punting is going to drive prices down then you are sadly deluded.  You only have to see the numbers of reviews being posted to see that people are still punting.

I am not stopping punting, but I am not paying those ridiculous prices either.  For the moment, I am sticking with regulars, and a few on my HL, who have maintained reasonable rates, even if they have upped them by £10-£20 an hour.  I am starting to reconcile myself to having to pay £200 (rather than £150) an hour if I want to book an agency girl, but that is my limit.

If prices continue to rise, I may have to reduce the number of punts to keep the outlay the same.  But then again currently I don't have much opportunity to punt in the first place.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I have stopped all punting activities since the rates have considerably risen and I encourage you to do the same. This is the only way to make rate back to sort of normal. I’m not against an slight increase but here we are seeing 30 to 50% inflation. Only fools will pay those rates. You are the market, you drive the market.

The way my hormones are set up, it's not possible. I think about clapping cheeks everyday without even meaning to. If I stopped punting, the negatives will be worse than paying an elevated price. I punt on the cheaper end so it's still ok but if I was paying indie rates of £100+ for 30 mins and agency rates I would not be happy. I would have to cut down or seriously increase my income somehow to compensate the outgoings since I punt slightly regular-ish.

I think the main issue is at what point will punters see a price and be thinking I will not pay that, there's better things that can be done with the money instead. From this perspective I refer to indies, not the upper end agencies that have high roller punters as a customer base, that is a different ball game all together. People keep saying lockdown money is still flowing around but part of me wonders if that really is true?

Is the reality just price gouging but people are still prepared to pay because there is not much other choice? I mean there was a shit load of redundancies over the last time period and furlough if I recall was not paying 100% of peoples salaries. On the other hand people did not spend money on outings or holidays, but how many will funnel that into punting instead? How do we know punters are not making cuts elsewhere to be able to pay the increased prices, I have no idea.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
The way my hormones are set up, it's not possible. I think about clapping cheeks everyday without even meaning to. If I stopped punting, the negatives will be worse than paying an elevated price. I punt on the cheaper end so it's still ok but if I was paying indie rates of £100+ for 30 mins and agency rates I would not be happy. I would have to cut down or seriously increase my income somehow to compensate the outgoings since I punt slightly regular-ish.

I think the main issue is at what point will punters see a price and be thinking I will not pay that, there's better things that can be done with the money instead. From this perspective I refer to indies, not the upper end agencies that have high roller punters as a customer base, that is a different ball game all together. People keep saying lockdown money is still flowing around but part of me wonders if that really is true?

Is the reality just price gouging but people are still prepared to pay because there is not much other choice? I mean there was a shit load of redundancies over the last time period and furlough if I recall was not paying 100% of peoples salaries. On the other hand people did not spend money on outings or holidays, but how many will funnel that into punting instead? How do we know punters are not making cuts elsewhere to be able to pay the increased prices, I have no idea.


Very good points but there is lockdown money floating around, the turn over from the start of the year to the end of April in my sons business was 1.7 million, 973,000 in April alone, May is going to very nearly going to match it despite the very poor weather which can affect sales.
Not a must have business either and there has been a general market increase in prices all over the UK.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145

Very good points but there is lockdown money floating around, the turn over from the start of the year to the end of April in my sons business was 1.7 million, 973,000 in April alone, May is going to very nearly going to match it despite the very poor weather which can affect sales.
Not a must have business either and there has been a general market increase in prices all over the UK.

Blimey, I guess as punters if that trend continues and makes it's way in this sector fully we are fucked lol.

Offline BootsnBunches

Yep. People have saved money in so many ways so for a while at least will be prepared to spend it. Add in the pent up frustration and again it’s a sellers market. From personal experience I’ve saved £150 per month on travel which has meant some extra fun. Others must be the same I’m sure.

Colleagues who were furloughed reported to me they saved money by not travelling eating out etc and as yet the redundancy picture hasn’t hit. That may happen in the autumn. Therefore there hasn’t been that many girls turning to a new way of earning money, although I think one or two examples exist.

We’ve definitely seen a lot of the European girls depart although some are heading back. Travel restrictions mean the Asian agencies haven’t added anyone of ages.

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285

At least 3 poles with good reviews have reduced the likes list recently, no doubt adding them as extras in the room if they decide to do them.

The amount of people paying 150/200 has increased a lot according to reviews and HOD etc will soon get wise to it, more so if footfall increases or the women start moving on for more, BHR posted today about one that is now 200 on AW.

Prices rarely go down, they are getting business at the higher rates, the reviews her show they are, probably because of less choice and competition, if they want more and are getting it there is nothing anyone can do, except stop paying it and that is obviously not happening.

Too much lockdown disposable income floating around but in the long run it is punters making a rod that will still be there when the lockdown money runs out. If you get paid, for example, 40 quid an hour, are you going to be happy going back to 30 or less ?

I doubt there is less choice or competition, in my punting area there are more WGs on A/W than ever advertising, some new going on their profile creation dates. Its what many of those WGs are charging that's changed with many of them. What other punters do is a matter for them, I wont pay what I call too much to punt and especially with newbie WGs to me. I haven't paid more than £140 an hour for sometime and that's expensive enough in my book.

In my observations its a myth that lockdown led to little punting, sure some punters and WGs may of stopped but I know most brothels in my area were open the whole time so that tells me they were getting punters, who knows how many. Will prices go down in the future, I doubt it, if a WG is getting punters at her high to me rate why would she cut her prices, its more likely to go up not down.

The WG Angelina who was in N8 and awful with me moved to Marble Arch shortly afterwards and I have followed her profile, she was £110 an hour in N8, her prices went up and up to £200 an hour over a couple of months then went back down to £180 an hour which it was the last time I looked. She had been constantly working assuming her green light is accurate which it might not be obviously that whole time. I have no doubt she was getting punters, they may not have returned unless she has improved. Multiply her by many other WGs and I see no evidence high to me prices are likely to reduce. Too many mug punters, high rollers and others punting.


Offline MikaelMika81

I'm thinking with the prices going up to stick with the regular's WG that I already know and the services are ok  I will try to save for more expensive services when I'm seeking something extra   :sarcastic:

Offline Alexmck

Yep. People have saved money in so many ways so for a while at least will be prepared to spend it. Add in the pent up frustration and again it’s a sellers market. From personal experience I’ve saved £150 per month on travel which has meant some extra fun. Others must be the same I’m sure.

Colleagues who were furloughed reported to me they saved money by not travelling eating out etc and as yet the redundancy picture hasn’t hit. That may happen in the autumn. Therefore there hasn’t been that many girls turning to a new way of earning money, although I think one or two examples exist.

We’ve definitely seen a lot of the European girls depart although some are heading back. Travel restrictions mean the Asian agencies haven’t added anyone of ages.

A lot to be said for this. Think autumn might be the start of tightening of belts but am guessing those who have stashed cash away (furlough or otherwise) will still be able to indulge at increased prices. Whether that will lead to increased prices to make up for reduced footfall or will lead to a drop in prices in an attempt to increase footfall is probably better answered by those who have more experience of downturns and economics. Sadly I think the increased prices and reduced/lack of choices/poor quality etc are here to stay

Offline Malvolio

I think choice will pick up again once foreign travel becomes less hassle and the foreign WGs return to London.

Offline Alexmck

I think choice will pick up again once foreign travel becomes less hassle and the foreign WGs return to London.

Fingers crossed!

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I saw an old page related to Tontober. I think it's safe to say Tontober is dead. £100-£120 per hour for indies, all in the past now.

Offline CODE51

Hyper inflation is coming girls are prepared now it looks like, I’ve kind of been put off punting due to massive price increase what is usually pay for an hour is now what I’m paying for 30 mins.

Hopefully things turn around or I’m gonna have to look for some invest in seeking. Com

Offline tidytuz

I just did a search on AW now.
Ticked Escorts, Female, Available Today, London, Fully Verified, half hour price 0-60.
165 profiles came up. When I change half hour price to 0-80, 378 profiles come up.
Still plenty of choice at decent prices.
Overpriced pro$$ies aren't even on my radar when I'm on the hunt for a punt.

Offline Malvolio

I saw an old page related to Tontober. I think it's safe to say Tontober is dead. £100-£120 per hour for indies, all in the past now.

No it's not - I had a £120 punt in the week and it was very enjoyable.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
No it's not - I had a £120 punt in the week and it was very enjoyable.

What did she look like and how old was she please?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I just did a search on AW now.
Ticked Escorts, Female, Available Today, London, Fully Verified, half hour price 0-60.
165 profiles came up. When I change half hour price to 0-80, 378 profiles come up.
Still plenty of choice at decent prices.
Overpriced pro$$ies aren't even on my radar when I'm on the hunt for a punt.

Indeed !!!  :hi: :hi:

Plenty of podging for those that can be arsed to look.  :drinks: :drinks:




Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Indeed !!!  :hi: :hi:

Plenty of podging for those that can be arsed to look.  :drinks: :drinks:

You guys must be better searchers than me. Because when I look, I don't see any 20-30, below or close to 120 in london unless they are roms.  I do not see any brit indies in the tontober price range in london that are below 30. I've seen women 30 plus charging more than 130 really. I scout london boroughs all the time, I'm just not seeing it with brits. I see hungarian, roms some other eastern europe WGs but would you say the quality in terms of looks matches a couple of years ago of what you would normally see?  I'll be honest, in the domain I punt in of latina brothels.... although the price still aligns, the quality has gone down over the last 3 years.

I should have been specific and said Brit WGs or attractive WGs in general that fit in that price range, that's my fault.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
You guys must be better searchers than me. Because when I look, I don't see any 20-30, below or close to 120 in london unless they are roms.  I do not see any brit indies in the tontober price range in london that are below 30. I've seen women 30 plus charging more than 130 really. I scout london boroughs all the time, I'm just not seeing it with brits. I see hungarian, roms some other eastern europe WGs but would you say the quality in terms of looks matches a couple of years ago of what you would normally see?  I'll be honest, in the domain I punt in of latina brothels.... although the price still aligns, the quality has gone down over the last 3 years.

I should have been specific and said Brit WGs or attractive WGs in general that fit in that price range, that's my fault.

Different ball game.  :hi: :hi:

The Roms are fun albeit they vanish as fast as they appear. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Mr Sinister

Hyper inflation is coming girls are prepared now it looks like, I’ve kind of been put off punting due to massive price increase what is usually pay for an hour is now what I’m paying for 30 mins.

Hopefully things turn around or I’m gonna have to look for some invest in seeking. Com


There used to be a time where prices aligned nicely across the board all wg used to have similar price structures. Bar a few many are inflated now. Like £50 becoming the new 15 minute price and hour prices becoming the new half hour prices when you look what's on offer it's not worth paying for.

For me wg, the pros are only good for quick P&D nothing longer even the experience can be quite lacking. I've done the pay for meets civvie route(like of seeking etc...) which is far better VFM, a pros hour price I've gotten 2-5 hours out from these civvie girls no real restrictions, less mechanical, of course it's a complete different world.

Offline Malvolio

What did she look like and how old was she please?

Here's the link - I'd say she's about 30 years old.  Not a stunner looks-wise by any means, but she bangs like a train which is much more important to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Here's the link - I'd say she's about 30 years old.  Not a stunner looks-wise by any means, but she bangs like a train which is much more important to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh her, I read that she's not all cracked up to be in a recent review. Thanks for the link. I have come to terms that things will never be the same price wise; Instead of me bemoaning the situation, I'll just adapt; I do not see myself "quitting" really due to prices.

Offline Malvolio

As ever, just because I had a good punt with her last week doesn't guarantee today's punter will get the same level of service.

I'm hoping that travel will become easier in the next six months and that will bring more EE WGs over to London.

Online boardyhell

Here's the link - I'd say she's about 30 years old.  Not a stunner looks-wise by any means, but she bangs like a train which is much more important to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I just wish it was the original naughty natt  stunning and a lovely person

Offline tantric talents

I just wish it was the original naughty natt  stunning and a lovely person
Indeed she was lovely.
This Natt’s fun too. And she has a gsoh which I always like in a girl.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
External Link/Members Only

Yes, that picture of getting your money up to punters is on her page.

Hidden Image/Members Only



I think this provides the answer for punters wondering why WGs will not drop their prices  :lol:.

Offline tantraman

Amora-Marie
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

More info:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243000

All following reviews: 1 hour £120.00

Oct 07 2019
Jul 30 2019
May 12 2019
March 15 2019

As of todays date aw showing 1 hour £200.00   :dash: :dash: :dash:

...now, £400 per hour :timeout: