Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Baileys - Rochdale - does anyone remember old punts at this place  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Pat Phelan

Did anyone ever visit Baileys in Rochdale around 2010 / 2011 and remember any of these girls?

Nikki - around 28, 5’8 blonde size 12 (she left around 2011)
Lucy - around 20, 5’6 brunette size 14 huge arse
Brooke - mid-20’s 5’5 brunette size 10 (proper salford accent / bit chavvy but fit)
Jody - mid 20’s black hair, scouse girl with enormous real tits

Or any others from this establishment who left and does anyone know where they worked afterwards or if they’re still around now. I always wondered if they just packed it in or went working somewhere else.

Offline Mark_bm

Adele has been the only memorable punt from here for me. 
She's worked there a long time on and off. 

Offline con-a-ser

Adele has been the only memorable punt from here for me. 
She's worked there a long time on and off.

Adele & Clare for me only two worth travelling for

Offline Pat Phelan

Adele was my first ever punt at the place. I booked her in advance for an hour having viewed the web site. I got naked and lay on the bed. She came into the room and climbed straight on top of me and dfk me and then gave me an absolutely amazing service. Every position. Even laying with her head over the edge of the bed for a throat fuck. This was back when she was early 20’s and fit.

Offline Kool Keef

Never been to Baileys but Adele was by far the best punt I ever had at Infinity, no one else there came close to her

Online Rack Admirer

There was a period when Adele worked at Baileys where she was one of the hottest girls on the scene. I saw her once there and I was rock-hard just looking at her. Her legs and stomach, I remember, were very toned. Pretty face, nice tits and filthy service. Friendly and fun personality. I think she also danced for some nightclubs professionally at that time, which explained why she was in such good shape.

Also saw her at LM and her service was incredible.

Sadly she went downhill. Powder trouble and some dodgy relationships, I believe, and put on a fair bit of weight. Lost her figure and looks.

Shame. Really nice girl and a cracker in her prime.

Offline plums

I  have to agree about Adele.  I saw her a couple of times when she briefly worked at Sheridans.  Nuru massages were a relatively new thing and not ridiculously expensive so I booked in for a nuru with Adele.  Absolutely incredible to see her covered in gel and sliding all over me.  Shame that nuru has mostly dropped off the radar now as I'd love to try one again.

Offline dub6747

Used to go to Baileys when it was AJs too back around 2007. Used to see Amari, was faf. Then, there was a mixed race girl called Lara in 2008, spent a small fortune on seeing her, ticked all the boxes pretty, big tits, fit arse etc. She moved on to AW as little miss ria but never got to see her again :unknown: Paris, the blond German girl was fit and cool at the same time. Had a threesome with her and Adele around 2013/14. Adele looked great and was proper PSE but was as mad as a bag of cats which sort of put me off

Otherwise, had a few sessions with Lena who's now at Infinity. She was hot back then, 2009, but I think age has caught up with her now

Used to go there pretty often and just take a punt when Amari and Lara left. There was a blond milf, Amanda, think she was later known as mandy mac but not 100 percent sure. Again, mad as a bag of cats but was a great fuck

Offline Vanbarn

I remember jodie. She worked at sheridans for a time. Possibly the biggest natural tits ive ever seen on a slim girl

Offline Pat Phelan

This was Lucy

External Link/Members Only

Jody

There’s more of these from 2010 on AW but I can’t find Nikki, the one I saw around then. She had pictures in the web site at the time.

Offline Pat Phelan

It’s possible that this could be Nikki using a different name at the time. She looks very similar. Anyone remember seeing this lady? She may have worked at Sheridan’s or some other parlour in Manchester.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I saw a lass called Keeley, back in  2011 - she gave a great service and was young, agile & very willing.
I went to Bailey's several times just to see her.

Last thing I saw ( 5-6 years ago), she was on AW charging around £80 for 30 mins

Offline TomTank

I remember Nikki and Jody.
Can't remember dates though.

With Greater Manchester being so much better than Yorkshire for parlours, Baileys is my easiest quick raid over the border, and I've had some great punts there over the years, most notably:

Roxanne - aka Sally who ended up at indigo nile and now flitting between Bury and S Manchester
Farrah - now at Roses
Ceejay - fit as fuck slim blonde with some nice inkwork and kinky
Carla - now at Roses, sometimes still on
Tammy (aka Scarlett) the receptionist - ended up at The Retreat Chorlton and Roses, would love to know where she is now
Rachel
Lilly
Adele !!

Offline TomTank

It’s possible that this could be Nikki using a different name at the time. She looks very similar. Anyone remember seeing this lady? She may have worked at Sheridan’s or some other parlour in Manchester.

Fuck yes, she was brilliant.
Saw her at Baileys and somewhere else, can't remember where, maybe Louisa's/Kellys Walkden - there was another kinky blond who also worked there and Baileys, Amy? (not the famous Sandys one)

Offline Pat Phelan

Fuck yes, she was brilliant.
Saw her at Baileys and somewhere else, can't remember where, maybe Louisa's/Kellys Walkden - there was another kinky blond who also worked there and Baileys, Amy? (not the famous Sandys one)

I remember Nikki asked me if I would like a massage to begin with which I accepted. I lay on my front and after a few minutes rubbing my back and lower half she did something quite peculiar which I’ve never had done since or before, she ran the tip of her tongue around in circles on both of my buttocks. She said “it feels relaxing doesn’t it”. I must admit it did and because I had my back to her I wasn’t expecting it. The rest of the punt was excellent and still stands out in my memory 10 years later. She left the parlour and in ever saw her again. I didn’t travel much back then so it was just local places I visited. I’m lucky enough to live near quite a few decent brothels.

I saw many other’s but I can’t remember most of their names. Amy rings a bell. I’m sure I saw her. Was Louisa’s / Kelly’s in Walkden also knows as AJ’s? The one that got closed down about 6 years ago?

Offline TomTank

Was Louisa’s / Kelly’s in Walkden also knows as AJ’s? The one that got closed down about 6 years ago?

I think I've read AJs used to be in Rochdale, maybe even was what Baileys was called (although I am sure it was  different place)

Offline kebab_1414

Most memorable was Holly back in 2009-10. Really dirty.

Offline wilky24

First time I came across adelĺe was at la Maison saw her all over the place sheridans infinitys baileys gfe vip Preston sandys had some great time she arranged a 3 some with me and another guy all great times but she put loads of weight on in jail wasn't the same seeing her like that but that just me seam to have disappeared now

Offline Cord_the_boy

but she put loads of weight on in jail

It’s little nuggets like this that make me strongly consider what the fuck I’m actually doing with my life  :lol:

Online Rack Admirer

It’s little nuggets like this that make me strongly consider what the fuck I’m actually doing with my life  :lol:

Haha. It's rare for people to put weight on in jail! I didn't know she'd been to jail. I know at least one of her partners had. She's had a colourful life, that's for sure. Always been nice to me. I hope she's ok.

Offline wilky24

Yeah i had her personal number and she keep in contact then she went quite for a while not sure how long she was in for then she got back in touch and told me how she'd put weight on because she was eating propper (To much ) and no drugs lol surprised me how big she was and as you said she was a great girl and a good laugh haven't got a clue we're she is now  mite be on another spell in side lol

Offline Pat Phelan

Yeah i had her personal number and she keep in contact then she went quite for a while not sure how long she was in for then she got back in touch and told me how she'd put weight on because she was eating propper (To much ) and no drugs lol surprised me how big she was and as you said she was a great girl and a good laugh haven't got a clue we're she is now  mite be on another spell in side lol

Last time I saw her she was working on reception at baileys for a short period when it was in the bigger building. Half way through your service the girl would ask you if you wanted her to come in and give you a suck for £10. She actually looked skinnier to me but she had aged quite a lot. That was around 2015

Offline Kool Keef

Saw her in a pub once when I was out with an ex, luckily she didn't notice me, we were both at the bar ordering, thankfully it was a busy evening, with a few people in between me & her