Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyMiss7Oaks - Sevenoaks  (Read 2063 times)

3 review(s) for Nextdoor_Kate (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ivor Hunch

Turning some previous posts into free-standing reviews given that I now understand the "6 month" rule is 12 months for newbies.

NaughtyMiss7Oaks - External Link/Members Only

£70 for OWO + CIM "blow and go"

The house is in a quiet residential estate slightly out of town with easy parking-  but assuming she is seeing a fair number of punters there it must be pretty obvious to the neighbours what is going on- or at least that something is going on!

Very similar experience to the previous reviwers-  blow and go in the summer when she was pregnant-  £70 inc CIM. 

Kate is young- her profile says 25 and if anything she looks younger than that.  Facially very pretty, rather than stunning.  Short and slim- save for being heavily pregnant obviously!

Very easy to chat to.

The BJ itself was fine-  warm, wet, no hands, and certainly no teeth-  Kate went off at a high pace which she maintained-  I was in a real rush and didn't try to slow her down, and can't have lasted more than 5 mins or so.  She took the full load in her mouth without hesitation.

Expensive for what it was, but positive, as the punt did everything it said on the tin.

Not sure if I would return for the blow and go-  expensive for that- or at least, only if I had more time to slow the pace and enjoy it for a bit longer.

Will certainly consider an hour gfe when restrictions are lifted and assuming Kate is fully back in business.

Offline masons

Their place does get a LOT of traffic as 'Kent glory hole' is her partner and he is very busy at times. He works out the same flat

Offline matthew1986

How easy was the meet to arrange? Never seen a phone number and AW messaging is clunky to say the least.

Offline Ivor Hunch

no difficulty organising via AW

Offline Parry

Agree. Kate replies quickly via AW and provides her mobile number. She requests that you contact using WhatsApp. I think she has limited availability.
It isn’t a discreet location with plenty of neighbours overlooking. It is a quiet area so any “strangers” are likely to be noticed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:51:06 pm by Parry »

Offline Pineb747

Is she pregnant now? I’m confused by the timings.

Offline Parry

No she is not pregnant now. She may be offering her full services again. It was only blow and go during the pregnancy.