Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ^Samantha^, Birmingham  (Read 2674 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Samantha when she was touring here recently. Booking was made via AW; she doesn't display her number and calls you from a withheld line shortly beforehand to confirm. £130 for an hour.

Location was a fairly discreet road in the B13 area. Easy enough to find.

From some previous reviews of Samantha, it appears there's been some debate over her age. I'm not generally that great at estimating ages but personally I'd guess she's in her 40s, albeit looking decent on it. Well kept, milfy, Essex-bird type. Has a few tatoos that have been airbrushed out of her pics.

I took a quick shower then we settled on the bed. Samantha was perfectly pleasant and quite chatty but there was a slightly stilted feeling to things that never fully went away. Eventually she asks if I want a blowjob. This was . . . okay. Decent depth but never really got any rhythm going and seemed somewhat unenthusiastic. After a little while of this I rubbered up and we got screwing. Did cowgirl and doggy. Again, it was alright but nothing special. Got dressed and made my leave pretty soon after I came; I had some time left and tbf Samantha may well have been up for round 2, but I knew at that point I didn't have a second pop in me and didn't want to just sit around chatting so headed for the car.

Gonna give this a neutral. Samantha was pleasant and did everything I requested but there was something a bit lacklustre about the punt. Not bad but not particularly good either.

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review was meant to see her few weeks ago but glad i did not.

Was there any fk and did she have a saggy tummy?

Offline lamboman

I can't review as it was over 12 months ago but she is the worst punt I've ever had a total waste of money.
She is much bigger than her photos with a belly hanging out,very lacklustre service literally only the tip of my cock in her mouth and frankly I just wanted it over and done with which I somehow managed despite her worst efforts.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 08:54:14 am by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Denholm

Thanks for the review was meant to see her few weeks ago but glad i did not.

Was there any fk and did she have a saggy tummy?

No fk but it's not something I ask for on punts so don't know of it would have been a possibility. Bit of a tum but didn't think it was too bad

Offline jeanphillipe

I was intrigued but saw the private gallery. She doesnt seem to have much in the way of a booty. What was it like in reality.

Offline Denholm

I was intrigued but saw the private gallery. She doesnt seem to have much in the way of a booty. What was it like in reality.

Haven't seen it but it sounds like the PG is accurate. Unimpressive arse tbh

Offline lamboman

No fk but it's not something I ask for on punts so don't know of it would have been a possibility. Bit of a tum but didn't think it was too bad

To be fair she did DFK me that could have been a plus I suppose if I'd found her attractive but I didn't,her pictures are super shopped nothing worse than a chubster spilling out of lingerie.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac