Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Imassageu one of my best punts-Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 3486 times)

16 review(s) for ImassageU (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zat

Comms
Great comms txt for apt at 10.30 for 11.00 and she got me in straight away.
Venue is abit of a maze tbh because she doesnt give you the address straight away and makes you call her when you get there and then directs you.
The girl sophie looks wise really cute and sexy.nice arse on her and a decent pair of tits with big long nipples.
The service i went for was the exclusive vip nuru which is the most expensive at 250 but got charged 230 currently dicounted.
Sophie greeted me at the door in a tight dress and once inside sorted the paperwork and told to strip while she stashed the cash.
She came back in 1min and started to undress and wow amazing curvy body with curves in all the right places.
Started if with assusted shower which was spacious and clean and the feeling of a sexy girl cleaning your body is amazing.
She pulled in for some dfk in shower and also groping the little soldier which by now was in full attention.also some light rimming on me while she was washing my back.
Once out if shower given clean towel to dry me up and on to bed which was covered in a plastic sheet.lied down on front and she started with warm nuru gel all over my back and legs and started sliding up and down with lots oreach unders and light rimming which i thotughly enjoyed.
After about 20 mins asked to flip and the nuru continued while occasionly kissing my nips and then dfk.
Then she started 69 with owo and boy did she taste amazing and clean.this lasted for about 10 mins and sap started to rise so asked her to put condom on.
What continued was cg and mish and she does have an tight pussy and it felt great.
Didnt last long in mish so once i popped she tooj condom of and cleanede up with wet wipes.
Then she tooke me to the shower again for another assisted shower because we had all this gel to wash of.
Same again in shower with dfk and light rimming.
Dry and cleaned of and back in room to massage table where she did a hot oil massage to wind me down and she remaind naked all the time.
Once time was up given a kiss and slap on arse.left a very happy man.
Would i return defo just for the service alone but will have to save up lol.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline seandana

Good review buddy glad you enjoyed but a tad on the expensive side for me . :hi:

Offline Fac51

Very good review OP, even though pricey

Where roughly in Stoke-on-Trent is this place ?

Offline Zat

Its in newcastle under lyme (Exact location removed as per rule #22).i admit its expensive but so worth it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 01:58:28 pm by daviemac »

Offline Fac51

Its in newcastle under lyme i admit its expensive but so worth it.

Cheers fella  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 01:58:44 pm by daviemac »

Offline Straightsix

Shag and a curry afterwards. Fantastic.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rangers54

For 250 or 230 with discount you got 2 hours ? Reading review seems like you only got hour?

Reading profile it says 250 or 230 with discount is for 120 min ?

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve seen breath taking Bailey a while back and I’m not convinced it’s her although if someone can confirm it’s her I’ll apologise,if it is her bloody hell :scare: :scare:thats a 2/3 man job

Offline petermisc

Good review buddy glad you enjoyed but a tad on the expensive side for me . :hi:
You do pay a premium for nuru, she has cheaper rates for normal massage.  And it does appear to be her two hour rate, although it doesn't sound like the OP got two hours.  I would hope to get more than one pop in a two hour session, or at least be offered it.

The AW profile was originally for an asian girl called Kumie, originally based in London, who moved to Stoke.  Sophie, who looks Chinese, also now has photos in the gallery, and the profile also mentions an Emma, who has no photos up.  So you may need to check who you are booking.

Offline ilovitbig

I saw Kummie when she was in Stoke, must admit wasn't over impressed, reminded me of ordering a takeaway the list was that long. I asked for owo and she said youv'e chosen option (what ever it was) and you can't change.

Offline petermisc

I saw Kummie when she was in Stoke, must admit wasn't over impressed, reminded me of ordering a takeaway the list was that long. I asked for owo and she said youv'e chosen option (what ever it was) and you can't change.
I am fairly sure I saw Kummie back when she worked in London, and likewise wasn't that impressed.  Sophie sounds a better prospect, but three girls seem to share the same profile.

Offline Tightpants

Respectful of the review and happy that you enjoyed yourself but her odd pricing structure puts me off.

I prefer the KISS acronym. Keep It Simple Stupid.

Her business model but it is like going to a cafe, ordering a mug of tea, and finding you have to pay extra for the tea bag.