Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kim, Brighton  (Read 10624 times)

4 review(s) for TS_Kim (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fuckboy22

External Link/Members Only
 Well well fairly new to this and if you find this Ts coming to you area defo cracking looks and packing big package I must say I was greeted at the door by this girl and oh my just like the pics and vids I had to get my mouth around that cock as soon a money exchange there it was massive hard cock I got on my knees and gave her a good blower which she was loving so much she nearly cummed in my mouth so quick next we moved onto her going to top me with her massive coke can cock and Jesus it was so tight I had to stop after like 10 mins next I just said rain it on me back on my knees and she cummed all down my face and I swallowed the load great choice! Just wish I had her fucking me more!

Offline winkywanky

Can I just say Fuckboy, what a great review?

Your complete lack of any punctuation lent it a certain intensity and franticness, which just seemed to spill uncontrollably all over the page  :D

Offline Worldie14

Can confirm with the OP...coke can thickness is genuine.

Offline Xtro

I appreciate your efforts in putting up a review Fuckboy22 and glad you enjoyed it.   :thumbsup:

As winkywanky comments, lack of puntuation makes it a task to read. Also you could have added a few more details.

See here, it might help you write future reviews -
External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline jaytan95

Glad you enjoyed. Can I ask if she tried BB with you? I can see in some videos that she entertains it.

Offline Worldie14

Glad you enjoyed. Can I ask if she tried BB with you? I can see in some videos that she entertains it.

I have posted eslewhere I have seen her twice a while ago now and she never tried it with me thankfully either time.

Offline jaytan95

I have posted eslewhere I have seen her twice a while ago now and she never tried it with me thankfully either time.

That’s good to know, thanks. May go to see her at some point. She looks good

Offline Leedsub

Any chance of reviewing either of your meets with her?

Offline candyjohn

'leeds sub' i have seen her twice. once ages ago when she was a lot slimmer and an absolute beauty. she said she was not well and the service was terrible (fair enough dont know why i stayed when she was ill- must not have been in my right mind).

the other time i saw her she had gained some weight and it seemed the silicone in her ass had dropped. Her face was still really attractive but her body was a massive let down. in this meeting the service was amazing and her english was much improved so it was easier to communicate with her. she was very attentive and was happy to do most thing.

she did not clock watch or have her phone out. and the op is correct her penis is really girthy and a mouthful to fit in.  its a shame that she wasn't as attractive as in the first meet. I wonder if perhaps she knew she had gone down in looks so couldn't get away with the service being as abysmal as the first meet. Never tried bb in either meets.

Offline Leedsub

'leeds sub' i have seen her twice. once ages ago when she was a lot slimmer and an absolute beauty. she said she was not well and the service was terrible (fair enough dont know why i stayed when she was ill- must not have been in my right mind).

Thanks for the info! These would be so much more helpful in review form. Your two reviews and the other guys would have made +3 reviews for this SP and could have probably saved a few fellas from wasting their money

the other time i saw her she had gained some weight and it seemed the silicone in her ass had dropped. Her face was still really attractive but her body was a massive let down. in this meeting the service was amazing and her english was much improved so it was easier to communicate with her. she was very attentive and was happy to do most thing.

she did not clock watch or have her phone out. and the op is correct her penis is really girthy and a mouthful to fit in.  its a shame that she wasn't as attractive as in the first meet. I wonder if perhaps she knew she had gone down in looks so couldn't get away with the service being as abysmal as the first meet. Never tried bb in either meets.