Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSexyDaniella  (Read 3601 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Nhsi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second time I've visited her. First time was obviously good otherwise I wouldn't have returned! 

Booking took place a couple of weeks ago.

Comms were good, text her late morning about meeting up and we exchanged a few texts; she was fairly raunchy in a couple of them which is unusual, and it got me excited and I was really up for it. Hard ons at work are a pain! A couple of text replies took about 20 mins or so, but she might have been getting fucked , so can't complain! Anyway she gave me her post code and told me to give her a ring when I'm there.

Arrive, it's a new address to the previous. A fairly new council block in harringay (just checked her profile she's now saying highbury). Not the safest looking place, but busy, so I guess there being 50 flats on  the telecom only makes it more discreet! I get the lift up to one of the upper floors, give her a knock and she answers.

She's wearing a black dress, probably what she wore out before the appointment, her hair was a bit scruffy and little make up. She is an attractive woman, but she'd made no effort. I gave her the money, and tbh, she seemed a bit out of it, but I looked past it as I was there for a fuck not a chat. She got on her knees, took my trousers and pants down and started sucking me off. Good technique, nice and wet, fair bit of eye contact. She then lay me down on the bed (mattress on the floor) and continued to suck me off. About 2 minutes go past and she keeps having to pause to take a breath through her mouth as if she's struggling to breath through her nose.. Very off putting. Then her head starts becoming wobbly, as in she's struggling to keep herself awake almost.. Gotta be honest it was a struggle to blow my load, but when I did, fair play to her she swallowed it all.

Anyway, I've finished round one so she comes up to the pillow and I'm about to kiss her to get up again and give her a fuck, but where I'm close and hadn't had my glasses on, I noticed lots of little blisters around her nose. Tbh I thought she was completely out of it, it put me right off so I made my excuses and left.

Positives:
Discreet location because it's busy outside and nobody has a clue where you're going
Pretty face when she makes the effort
Friendly girl
When she's not out of it, great head
Skinny, which some like

Negatives:
Quite clearly a chronic drug abuser
Weird blisters on nose
She was out of it
Her tits, though small, are weirdly saggy
It's pretty clear she didn't shower before I get there
She's South African (white)

Any questions, ask.

SeekingtheTruth

She's South African (white)

I'm confused as to why this point is a negative.

Nhsi

Because she states her primary language as English to imply she's English, when apparently that isn't her first language.

vorian

Because she states her primary language as English to imply she's English, when apparently that isn't her first language.

Fair point

External Link/Members Only

But did she speak English or Zulu.

SeekingtheTruth

Did she tell you that it isn't her first language?

I know a few people from South Africa and while they can speak Afrikaans it isn't their first language, English is.

Sounds like a shit punt and that she is an absolute train wreck but an odd thing to mark as a negative point if you have made an assumption.

Nhsi

Apparently her first language is Afrikaans.

I hate that people don't have to state nationality in their profile. I'm one of those odd people who much prefers an English wg, so mostly specify 'English' in the primary language box. Quite a lot come back who are clearly not English. Just a pet hate of mine.

Nhsi

Did she tell you that it isn't her first language?

I know a few people from South Africa and while they can speak Afrikaans it isn't their first language, English is.

Sounds like a shit punt and that she is an absolute train wreck but an odd thing to mark as a negative point if you have made an assumption.

I just stated it cos it was implied she was English, as far as I was concerned. I'd visited her already so by the time of this punt knew she wasn't English so maybe it was unfair of me.

cockneybstrd

WTF is it mongo day

I looked at her profile she doesnt have a nationality listed. no reference on the main profile for her claiming to be english.

surely primary language is mother tongue

the yanks most people in canada south africa australia etc mother tongue is english

vorian

Apparently her first language is Afrikaans.

I hate that people don't have to state nationality in their profile. I'm one of those odd people who much prefers an English wg, so mostly specify 'English' in the primary language box. Quite a lot come back who are clearly not English. Just a pet hate of mine.

Fair enough,  I too prefer English girls, though I don't mind the Northen EE girls either.

Nhsi

WTF is it mongo day

I looked at her profile she doesnt have a nationality listed. no reference on the main profile for her claiming to be english.

surely primary language is mother tongue

the yanks most people in canada south africa australia etc mother tongue is english

Yea and if you're one of those nationalities you'd state that you're that, surely? Her primary language is stated as English. She said her primary language isn't English. She doesn't even have what she told me is her primary language as her secondary language, rather something else. If that isn't deception then it's close.

And as for the mongo remark, I thought this was a site for punters? I had a bad experience so I wrote about it. Why should I give her the benefit of the doubt? I have no idea why some of you have to be so bitchy, it's really sad. We're all on the same side.

SeekingtheTruth

I have no idea why some of you have to be so bitchy, it's really sad.

Not knocking you for the review as it helps everyone and this is one to clearly avoid. But.

That doesn't sound a particularly male thing to say. I may be off the mark here but my troll detector just spiked again. I'm sure that have been a couple of people that have suggested you may be either a troll or female before.

Nhsi

Not knocking you for the review as it helps everyone and this is one to clearly avoid. But.

That doesn't sound a particularly male thing to say. I may be off the mark here but my troll detector just spiked again. I'm sure that have been a couple of people that have suggested you may be either a troll or female before.

Pm me the number of your punter phone and I'll call you just so I can put this shit to bed. I'm not a troll or a bird. He's bitchy. It's a fact.

cockneybstrd

I dont make assumptions I ask questions. I do my research. If you make assumptions you normally end up with shit

After looking at her profile I would have assumed she was portuguese rather than english. English Birds tend to scream it from there profile as its a selling point. She hasnt mentioned any nationality so as to avoid being asked. Yeah you can say she is pulling the wool of your eyes. But if you didnt ask her before your first punt what her nationality? when its so vital to you on a punt. ? i wouldnt call a negative my mistake

I am also not sure if your on the wind up thats why I made the mongo reference .

fair enough if your not on the wind up but i think you might well be

its good to know she is coke head mess thats a negative
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:29:57 pm by cockneybstrd »

Nhsi

It's not vital I said I prefer. I just assumed she was, wasn't the end of the world. Just like if I went to see a girl who states she's a size 8 and get there and she's a 12, id give it a negative even though I prefer a 12 cos the info is wrong. Just like her info is wrong. That's the only reason it was a negative.

SeekingtheTruth

Pm me the number of your punter phone and I'll call you just so I can put this shit to bed. I'm not a troll or a bird. He's bitchy. It's a fact.

:sarcastic: Ok, Ok.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time as I have absolutely no desire to speak to you.

Write reviews by all means. But if it was your second punt with the girl then surely you already knew she wasn't English and that her tits were saggy. If it is that much of an issue to you then why go back?

Offline akauya

Thanks for the review and I agree with others that it looks odd stating a negative the fact that her first language is English. Not all white South Africans speak Africaans, just like in Wales not all Welsh people speak Welsh  :hi:

Nhsi

It wasn't enough of an issue to not go back, but it would have been a negative from the first punt if I did a review. Just cos a punt has a couple of negatives doesn't mean you'd never go back if there was nothing else available. If she wasn't coked off her face last time I might go back again, just cos she gives good head, but I gave the review cos she's clearly a major druggy, and with those come problems. So as I was doing the review, I may as well include the negatives that weren't a huge problem for me, no?

Nhsi

Thanks for the review and I agree with others that it looks odd stating a negative the fact that her first language is English. Not all white South Africans speak Africaans, just like in Wales not all Welsh people speak Welsh  :hi:
but as I said, she does. She said it's not her first language. English is her second language , not Portuguese. So unless you're trying to hide you're South African why hide your first language altogether?

cockneybstrd

but as I said, she does. She said it's not her first language. English is her second language , not Portuguese. So unless you're trying to hide you're South African why hide your first language altogether?

There is your answer

Nhsi

There is your answer
its not an answer at all it's a question. She has her first language down as English and second as Portuguese, when it should be primary Afrikaans secondary english. So I don't see why it wouldn't be a negative.

SeekingtheTruth

It wasn't enough of an issue to not go back, but it would have been a negative from the first punt if I did a review. Just cos a punt has a couple of negatives doesn't mean you'd never go back if there was nothing else available. If she wasn't coked off her face last time I might go back again, just cos she gives good head, but I gave the review cos she's clearly a major druggy, and with those come problems. So as I was doing the review, I may as well include the negatives that weren't a huge problem for me, no?

By that logic then surely this should go down as a neutral then?

All good points but for me when I see a negative review I don't think to myself "that chap will probably go back to her" I think "there's one to avoid like the plague"

But with a neutral I will do some more digging if I'm interested then make an informed decision.

A negative stops me even bothering to look into it with any real intention of seeing her. Yes I will have a look but that's about as far as it will go.

Nhsi

If I didn't think it was negative I wouldn't have rated it so. First time was positive, second time was negative because she was drugged up and obviously didn't bother to have a wash. If being so drugged up you can barely keep awake doesn't constitute a negative, not sure what does.

Nhsi

And sorry if there was a misunderstanding but I meant if when I saw her the last time she hadn't have been drugged up then I might have been back, but as she was I will now never go back.

SeekingtheTruth

Excellent, looks like we can put this one to bed then.  :hi:

Nhsi

Excellent, looks like we can put this one to bed then.  :hi:
I was ready to do that about fifteen minutes ago! Not quite sure how I got so much shit for one little thing!! Lol

cockneybstrd

its not an answer at all it's a question. She has her first language down as English and second as Portuguese, when it should be primary Afrikaans secondary english. So I don't see why it wouldn't be a negative.

maybe even with photos up she does not to want to advertise that fact,

I think its a question of semantics. Everyone agrees that Overall is a negative she was unwashed drugged up. The surprise was your response that negative was she was white south african

You've explained why you think it was extra negative. So i get your point but have to agree to disagree on that

vorian

maybe even with photos up she does not to want to advertise that fact,

I think its a question of semantics. Everyone agrees that Overall is a negative she was unwashed drugged up. The surprise was your response that negative was she was white south african

You've explained why you think it was extra negative. So i get your point but have to agree to disagree on that

Why have I a got a feeling, that this prossie will be the type to join up and rant and rage about how bad UKP is.

Nhsi

I hope not I've had enough of a verbal bashing as it is!

vorian

I hope not I've had enough of a verbal bashing as it is!

Someone will have sent her an email by now.

Nhsi

Ha I've noticed that. It always seems whenever anything negative is said the prossie finds out.. I'd like to think they don't regularly google themselves but could be that I guess.

vorian

Ha I've noticed that. It always seems whenever anything negative is said the prossie finds out.. I'd like to think they don't regularly google themselves but could be that I guess.

With six million page views a month on UKP, some white knight will try to gain favour with a prossie by emailing her about comments made here.

Nathan88

I read in a review somewhere, maybe a fr on aw, that she was on the receiving end of an anal cream pie. I've not got details, but make of it what you will.