Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_ athletic Brazilian near Old Street  (Read 4053 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ayz80

Link: 
MIA_: External Link/Members Only

Services provided: DFK, OWO, and Penetration (protected), A-level.

Time Spent: 60 mins (not a clock watcher)

Fee: £180 when i saw her in December but i believe the price has gone up to £200.

Extras: N/A - all services listed are included.

Appointment Type/location: In-call- near Old St/ Shoreditch.

Communication: quick and efficient comms with her, she does do her own comms as well.

Girl: stunning brazilian girl with a slightly rock solid fake tits but perfect size. Her arse may not be the brazilian round but its nice, athletic and well perfect?

Visited Mia again recently, shes a really GFE friendly girl that turns into a freak when the little man comes out. Great effort and performance throughout the punt and i cannot fault her apart from her not taking CIM. Always enthusiastic when it comes to doggy and a-levels. One great thing i like about her is her attitude towards cleanliness. Always asks me to take a shower in between rounds.

Would I visit again? - i always think to myself that this will be the last time im going to see Mia as i should be trying new things, but when im fishing on AW and the greenlight comes on i go straight back for some more.

Offline ollielon

yes at 180 she was perfect ... 200 she is a bit mainstream now .. not as wild as some other girls who provide full services but she is definitely a good bet for some fun ...

Offline Zen calm

yes at 180 she was perfect ... 200 she is a bit mainstream now .. not as wild as some other girls who provide full services but she is definitely a good bet for some fun ...

Which girls would you suggest for 200 as being wilder?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:39:09 am by Zen calm »

Offline ollielon

Which girls would you suggest for 200 as being wilder?

Veronica is definitely wild but I have not seen her : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13408
or Roxy open minded : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287283.0
or Rubby : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289727.0

To be fait Mia is not particularly wild she is more on the soft side .. but really fit

Offline Yankee41

Mia for me was more a gfe with a little pse thrown in. She is very cuddly and affectionate but at the same time loves things in her ass.  She was happy to shower with me which i quite rare with girls and also happy to fill any request i had.

Veronica isnt much for gfe.  Very much pse and on the more submissive side.  I wouldnt call her wild, more like accomodating.  She has no limits that i have found but im not really trying to push her on things but i think she would go along with a lot.  I have yet to get her into the shower with me despite the new flat and dozens of visits.  I gave up asking a while ago.

I would say cumfuckmyass is more wild than most girls.  She really puts tons of energy into it.

Unique Monica is probably one of my wildest and raw fucks ive had with a working girl.  It was just unhinged.  We basically were attacking each other and breaking everything in her flat.  Her flatmate even checked in on us but monica threw a bottle at her to bet her out.  Its a shame she is so hard to get a reliable booking out of.  I only try if im literally on her doorstep now.