Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In and around Bridgend  (Read 5119 times)

eljay244

Afternoon Gents (and ladies if present) I'm finding Awork a bit restricted for ladies in and around the Bridgend area. It seems they either do not answer messages or haven't been online for months.

Anyone have any good recommendations for independent ladies (links to website helpful) or from Awork that they've visited?

thanks

SeekingtheTruth

eljay244

I've emailed her a few times and in all fairness she is one of the few who have responded. We just haven't had compatible times as of yet.

thanks for the recommendation though, i will definitely keep her in mind  :D

eljay244

Think I will definitely pay a visit then. Thanks guys

eljay244

Think I'm beginning to see a pattern here

Offline WelshMichael

Think I'm beginning to see a pattern here

With good reason, she's top notch.

eljay244

Settles it. Im gonna have to see her

eljay244

Just noticed a new girl in Talbot Green/Pontyclun. She seems ok, may make booking with her but if someone beats me to the puch let me know  :D

I will put up the link shortly

SeekingtheTruth

Looks interesting, may be worth investigating.

eljay244

External Link/Members Only

Booking arranged with her later, will let everyone know how it goes

:cool:

valleypunter

Looks nice, looking forward to reading your review

Offline Cardiffboy

Same here, photos look good but no reviews. Be interesting to have some views before booking

SeekingtheTruth

I'm tempted but a little close to home for my liking, would be just my luck to find out I know her  :D

eljay244

Sorry gents no review from me  :dash: I was numpty and due to personal circs I could not make the meet.

Treatingyou was very understanding and very good with comms. I subscribed to her PG and she looks very tasty. She was also very well spoken. Looking to rearrange soon

Offline ampersand

I subscribed to her PG and she looks very tasty. She was also very well spoken. Looking to rearrange soon

Any face or fully naked pics in the PG?

eljay244

All of them show her face and while shes not fully naked in them she does have a few with just fish net stockings on. You can only see her snatch in about 1 or 2 however her boobs are out in most and they look a lovely pair

Offline PuntingPete

And her face is ok? - always a bonus!  :D

GeeWiz

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:33:59 pm by GeeWiz »

eljay244

This girl intrigues...

But now seems to have a duplicate...

Ive see External Link/Members Only. She offers bareback which I know puts a lot of people off however I politely declined this. She's based in Pontycymer in a house shared with External Link/Members Only.

When I arrived we went straight upstairs into her room where, after handling the paperwork, we both undressed and got into her bed. From the go  there was DFK and she was very good at using her hands to get me to attention while still DFK. After about 5 minutes she proceeded to give OWO but with a GE feel, little kisses on the neck and chest, a playful lick and bite of the nipple......Her O levels are absolutely outstanding and if I hadn't stopped her I would have filled her mouth in under 5 minutes.
After stopping her she pushed me down onto my back, slipped the glove on, and proceed to ride me. She has a stunning body, a little body art but not much and live pert boobs with suckable nipples. DFK continued all thoughout

Suffice to say it wasnt long before I blew my load, after which she lay down next to me and provided a true GFE with a little cwtch and a chat, all the while playfully running her fingers across my body and balls. Seeing as I still had around 30 minutes of the hour left she worked me back to full attention with her mouth and got on top again but I wasn't up to the task of a second time so we called it a night

All in all out of 10:

Looks - 7.5
Body - 9
O levels - 9
GFE - 9

Worth a visit but I know most will be put off by her offering bareback

eljay244

She's better than a lot you see on her but no super model :D

Offline ampersand

You should do a separate review on her on the correct part of the forum. Just copy and paste. It makes it easier for those doing searches. May be worth including the duplicate that GeeWiz noted.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:37:56 pm by aardvark »

eljay244

Will copy and paste into review now :)

GeeWiz

Cheers Eljay.  Her friend seems to have dropped off grid and I never got the lesbian references, but looks and sounds good.

eljay244

I think her friend has finished. I text her Thursday asking if she was free however she said for the time being she was only doing meets for oral and HJ at £35

I tried again yesterday but got no response

Offline PuntingPete

I think her friend has finished. I text her Thursday asking if she was free however she said for the time being she was only doing meets for oral and HJ at £35

I tried again yesterday but got no response

Her correct profile is External Link/Members Only although she hasn't logged in for a couple of weeks.

eljay244

Following everyone's advice I'm taking the plunge and have a meet with Welsh Brunette tomorrow morning, safe to safe I'm as excited as a kid at Christmas

SeekingtheTruth

Treating you didn't last long, profile is gone already.

Shame, was considering a visit.

eljay244

Treating you didn't last long, profile is gone already.

Shame, was considering a visit.

No. Not responding to texts or calls either. From what I saw of her feedback though she had two cancellations, myself included sadly :( , so maybe that had something to do with it

Offline PuntingPete

Seems like Bridgend has gone back to being a punting desert, apart from 1 oasis  ;)

eljay244

Seems like Bridgend has gone back to being a punting desert, apart from 1 oasis  ;)

On very lush oasis haha  ;)

ValleyMan1

ValleyMan1

Ha ha! Indeed! Got decent feedback and very reasonable prices, but no face pics unfortunately!

GeeWiz

Anyone seen Natalie in Bridgend?
You can add at least ten years to her stated age of 29.

ValleyMan1

Cheers for that. Have you seen her ten? Good service?

GeeWiz

Cheers for that. Have you seen her ten? Good service?
Pleasant woman and keen to please, but prefer girls in their twenties so never repeated.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:15:32 pm by GeeWiz »

Welsh and Proud !

I'd second that mate! Total fucking waste of oxygen! Wouldn't even waste my energy having a wank and throwing it at her from the other side of the room !  :scare:

cardace

I should of turned and run when she opened the door.  Hope her BO wasn't too bad when you visited

Who the fuck could give her positive feedback

Offline Daffodil

This girl intrigues...

But now seems to have a duplicate...

Fucking hell, who poses with a tin of Carling?  :D Chav, eh? Probably thinks it makes her look high class as it's not White Lightening or Tennants  :scare:

Offline Daffodil

Can't recommend this girl enough.

I've asked this before, but people didn't seem to know...is welsh brunette the reincarnation of shy_but_sexy?

Offline Daffodil

It undoubtedly had its day in the sun, some of my favourite punts were there. This girl, for example:

Totally agree, with both actually. Shy_but_sexy and BarryBabe4u were two of the few prossies who I saw more than once.

This is the picture BarryBabe used to have on her profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was petit, nice body, friendly, and quite innocent in appearance and character, but really filthy. Anal, cim, facials, and swallow were all on offer, plus she allowed filming at no extra cost. Think this service was around £60 for a half hour. British, originally from Essex or somewhere I believe.

Shame she no longer seems to be around.

She's dropped completely off the radar since  :(

hemp2save

That girl that offered Bareback, was there any conditions such as extra cost or certs?

Offline Daffodil

That girl that offered Bareback, was there any conditions such as extra cost or certs?

Which girl?  :dash: A few have been mentioned...

hemp2save