Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx- Bham - Avoid  (Read 1738 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kenny989

Arranged  to see Becky couple nights ago, manage to get through to her which was a task on its own, couple times she answered and said she’s busy and she’ll call me back once she’s free, she didn’t, when I called her back few hours later, she said “I told you I’m busy, what do you want?”, I should have know from then this wasn’t going to end well.

I arranged a meet for that very same night for 30 mins, cost me £70, it was just something about her looks that I was attracted to and her body looked smashing, arrived on the dot for our booking and her phone was going to voicemail, thought maybe she has no reception then I started get through, at this point thinking result as I haven’t been stood up but she doesn’t answer and then she calls back after 20 minutes later asking to give her another 15 minutes to get ready! I should have walked away. Got a call to say she’s ready.

Becky was in a apartment in Orion building, nice apartment, clean and discreet. Becky answered the door, I was really disappointed, her body is decent but pictures may be older, looks like she’s put on weight, not as good looking facially either, real let down.

Handed money over and she undressed, very cold and unresponsive, might as well have been a corpse. Tried fingering her when she said “no touch there”, asked for oral, technique is mediocre at best, nothing to get excited about. Thought I’d fuck her from behind, this is where it got interesting, she started tickling my balls during doggy’ing her, at first didn’t understand why, then realised it’s a way for her to make me cum quicker, at this point I thought fuck this and pulled her hand away, think she got the message, didn’t try do it again, I was only 10/15 mins in and she was asking “you gonna cum now baby”, really pissed off at this point and said why are you rushing me?, she just said “baby, you only book me for 30 minutes”, I was so pissed off at this point but thought I’ve paid so I’m getting my money worth, wasn’t going to pay attention and carry on but this waft of odur came up mixed with shit and fish that instantly turned me off, I was about to talk but I was at the end of the line so I flipped her into missionary and smashed her until the cows came home, finished inside her and got out, she tried to do the whole small talking malarkey after but wasn’t interested by then in that shit as she was rude throughout rest of the punt.

Pro’s - Nice apartment 

Cons - Pictures are misleading
             Bad attitude
             Rushed
             Nasty smell that was a huge turn           
             off
             Made me wait almost 40 mins
             Service provided in general is shit

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dark Vader

This comes under one of my historical punts. Saw her in the same apartment block as Karinna69. I must say fortunately I had a totally different experience and would have gone back for seconds but that block is too busy for my liking. When my tank recovers I'll take another shot and report back. Would not have known she was back if it wasn't for your review as she is not showing up on AW West Midlands search.

Offline teddyking

Thanks for the OP.. but how much humiliation and disrespect are you ready to take from an SP. As punters we are paying them fat wads of cash. The fact she even made you wait another 30 mins is a slap in the face and then took advantage of this thinking you was someone desperate and then providing a shit service. I’m not digging into you fella , but us punters need to remember these SPs need us more than we need them. There’s plenty to choose from. I remember the other day some punter was stood up and waited 30 mins even after driving an hour. The SP then told him to come back a few hours later .. which he did 🤦‍♂️ - for a Bait and switch which he paid for 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully this review stops other punters seeing her if she is that disrespectful
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:25:26 pm by teddyking »
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

The smell of shit is disgusting doesn't matter how pretty you are. How hard is it to hang your arse over the edge of the bath and get some soap on it.
If girls want you out ASAP surely they would make the effort to turn you on? Its not hard ffs.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish