Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mellisa milf and lymm lady duo -Lymm  (Read 5222 times)

26 review(s) for Melissa Milf X (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for lymmlady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only 
Melissa and ll duo

Lymm private app very discreet

Paid 300 for the hour

Met these two a short time ago both reviewed on here but not together as this was thier first duo together,
I've seen mel quite a few times and she's lovely and as described on here lots. Ll also lovely and all of us were looking forward to it. Paperwork  sorted and we all sat on the sette nice chat kisses and more then into the bedroom and off with the clothes sat and watched the girls get stuck into each other,  I got ll from behind and enjoyed giving her ro then gave them both oral whilst they kissed and groped then owo for me of both, sex with ll cowgirl  missionary and doggy then swap rubber and similar with mellisa  then loads of fun together and a great double blow job and cim good techniques and a great time had, lay inbetwen the 2 of them all naked and chatted for ages no rush nice and relaxed, dressed on my way well sorted highly recommend.

Offline punterjoe

This sounds great. Didn't know they worked together. Have tried LL and Mel is on my HL - will look to copy you antics once the lockdown is over and I'm on my travels again.....

Offline Willnotts

Hoping to recreate this asap sounds great