Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx - Camden - Good punt well reviewed.  (Read 2694 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pinzyboy

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Camden, basement flat, door when I visited is wedged and needed a kick to open. To some locals might know this location, near what was a car wash on main road before lockdown.

Price: £70 30min session

Girl: pictures are outdated and not updated with current physic

Meet: Happened 1st Feb around 12:30ish, still had the last punt I did with Thai Dara on my mind as the worst and needed a reliable punt, I was near by getting my tyre fitted and check on AW and came across Aphrodite and know she had good reviews and txted her, instant reply and not to far from where I was, got address and door number, down to basement flat and had to kick door to open because it was stuck and was welcomed in by SP in bra and panty was asked to remove shoes outside and entered. Brief chat and paperwork dealt with and I opted to a quick shower alone, once done SP was stood in front of big mirror and had me come behind her and she did this weird striptease routine and took off bra and panties and grinding on my junk :rolleyes:. We moved to the bed and she began OWO which I let run for about a good 10-15 minutes it was sloppy no teeth feeling fluid strokes and really sloppy, I indicated to move in missionary SP abbliged, she got a Dom out and began penetrating, after a few minutes moved to doggy for a few more minutes till I jizzed in bag. I know from previous reviews SP don’t mind CIM or COB but it felt good to forget about last punt as I enjoyed Aphrodite’s tall Milfy type punt.

Conclusion: would I return, Yes would i try CIM or COB yes 100%

Offline tantraman

... all photos collected here, including these ones of her 2018 (the most recent that I've managed to poach) physique ...

This latest selfie triplet shows Aphrodite's current figure and form, without the professional lighting and filtering in those early days shots ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dikobraz

I have seen her twice and she did CIM for me, once she was a little too fast and she ended up with some of my juice under her eye.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Any chance you can describe her currently? How is she different from outdated photos? that would be helpful

:hi:

Offline Pinzyboy

Any chance you can describe her currently? How is she different from outdated photos? that would be helpful

the one with white bikini is closest and her breast are larger too, had a few wrinkles around the eyes, then again the room was kept dark with blinds down.