Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MORENAXXX  (Read 1141 times)

masked-vigilante

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Although Rating of Zero, following FB left by a guy who has a rating of 5:

Feedback
Only    

mikestongue (5)    21/08/2013 19:19    Seeking Services
     Absolute waste of time, doesn't her phone when you turn up, doesn't reply to emails, I booked with her only to find myself sitting my car for 20 mins!!!

Offline imran1234

Not seen her but would recommend 1 of these instead

External Link/Members Only maria has good reviews. Not seen her but saw Katy (below) who is fucken fantastic! maria works out the same apartment on bath lane in Leicester. they tour so don't hang about

this is Katy

External Link/Members Only

wow she was amazing. Great ball sucking and oral. Likes to be fucked hard and a smashing arse which I made the most of. Price reasonable and everything included. would definitely see again if i had the urge

masked-vigilante

Thanx CT as always :)

Imran maria's profile shows some authenticity issues. Have you visited her ??? and how far does katy stay from leicester city centre. Don't have car.

masked-vigilante

@imran
went to katy's the other day she kinda looks older than her pics. Awesome mouth skills though  :D (had a toe curling orgasm after owo) . But i think within that price range you can get better fuck. Thought of doing an hour with her but after i saw couldn't settle for more than half an hour.

Offline imran1234

Each to their own i guess. For me she was in good shape