Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx - Camden massage and good oral  (Read 3250 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slxbc

External Link/Members Only

Price - £70 for 1/2 hour B2B/OWO with CIM

Comms - Sent text message, set up a same-day time. Was very easy

Location - Basement flat in Camden. Quite nice actually.

The girl - Hungarian girl with jet black hair that's in her photos. However, photos are definitely a bit old. She's bigger in person (size 12+, but I'm not great with guessing the size number) and significantly older.  40+ minimum.  Huge natural tits though that are much, much bigger than her photos and amazing nipples. Shaved pussy.

The punt - When I first arrived I was surprised how much older and bigger she was in the photos, but she was still pretty sexy in a milf-type way. Answered the door in a standard white bra and panty set, and I took a quick shower. She's very friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. Told her that I wasn't looking for sex, just massage+ and she made it happen.

Started with a back massage which was actually really good. She definitely has some massage training. Then flipped and she started right into OWO which was very good. A little toothy at times, and like other reviewers mentioned she does make some weird cat-like noises, but neither were that distracting. OWO was very sloppy and deep, and we moved positions a few times. Getting close only 20 minutes in, I asked her to slow and she complied.  Sucked her tits a bit while she gently stoked me then straddled her for a nice titwank. Like I mentioned, her tits are massive and this actually felt amazing.

At the finale, she asked where I like to cum and I said face or mouth. She mentioned something about getting it in her hair, so mouth it is. Brought me to a very nice completion right into her mouth with no hands, BUT this was probably the only letdown from the service itself: she pulled away before I was fully finished and ran off to the bathroom to spit. A bit of a bummer, but I was 90% done and honestly I still give the visit a positive. She was accommodating and sexy if you're into older women, and provided a good service with a nice massage at a decent price.

Offline samson02

Great review, thanks.  All the info I need...

Offline haggismccormick

"Huge natural tits though that are much, much bigger than her photos and amazing nipples.

Like I mentioned, her tits are massive and this actually felt amazing. "

Really surprised you didn't notice how fake her tits are. Didn't you notice the rather weird tattooing on her aureolae?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:01:28 pm by haggismccormick »

Offline Rust

they are fake but because of her added weight they are quite pillowy now, not too sure about what the OP means about her nipples though, they are quite small from memory.
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline slxbc

Her nipples are definitely not small, but now I'm second-guessing the naturalness. They felt natural to me but perhaps it's just that she's added a bit of weight.

Either way, I enjoyed em.

Offline welby

Nice review, one to add to the HL....

Offline Pinzyboy

Did she do the little dance for you in front of her huge mirror?
Found it abit amusing/ weird.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

She was on my hot list for her rimming skills (sure ive read reports of this)

Was it not offered?

How old would you say she looked?

:hi:

Offline slxbc

Did she do the little dance for you in front of her huge mirror?
Found it abit amusing/ weird.

hah! Yes, she had me stand behind her to take off her bra then did a little dance. Was trying to be sexy I guess? I found it playful so I didn't mind.

Thanks for your review.

She was on my hot list for her rimming skills (sure ive read reports of this)

Was it not offered?

How old would you say she looked?

:hi:

Not offered and not something I asked for. She was tonguing the balls and a little but under them, but not specifically rimming. I'd imagine it's on offer.

Offline slxbc

Oh and I reckon she’s in her mid 40s+

Offline tantraman

The girl - Hungarian girl with jet black hair that's in her photos. However, photos are definitely a bit old. She's bigger in person (size 12+, but I'm not great with guessing the size number) and significantly older.  40+ minimum.  Huge natural tits though that are much, much bigger than her photos and amazing nipples. Shaved pussy.

... said photos collected here :music: