Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 amazing  (Read 9006 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline el-fei

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll keep it short as Maggie has a good following on here and I finally understand why.

I booked through text the same morning and managed to get out of the office early. The hotel was easy to get into and Maggie opened the door promptly wearing what I requested. Heels and stockings... nothing else. I was blown away, she's very tall, busty, and stunning. We had a little kiss before we sorted the paperwork and I jumped into the shower. I came out promptly and it was just very passionate from the off. Very deep kissing, lots of tongue, just how I love it. Her body is divine, I loved it. There was fingering with her cumming in my hand, deep throating and a lot of reverse oral. She returned the favour and made me cum through giving me a very sloppy BJ and finished all over her tits which she rubbed in. After a chat round 2, there was talk of anal but I needed to try that pussy of hers first. She got her toy out which I used on her while going down on her simultaneously. Got the rubber on and just lifted her legs up nice and high and pounded away. Another rest was needed now. We were both very hot now, she pulled her stockings off and she has very cute feet, this is a turn on. Round three started with her sucking me off to get me nice and hard again, it was a struggle but just seeing her bent over in front of me spreading her arse asking for it was enough. Boy can she take anal, it was very aggressive and I think I could've gone harder if I had it in me. I had reached my time limit but we chatted over it and had one last kiss before I left.

No negatives from me here.

Offline hendrix

Nice reviews, she does sound right up my street. I need to sort it out!

Offline akauya

Good review el-fei. I keep saying I must see her again but I get distracted by so many other prossies out there.

Nice reviews, she does sound right up my street. I need to sort it out!

You'll have a whale of a time with her Hendrix, she's one of the good ones. Be warned though she's very energetic, I left with a sore cock and wobbly legs after I saw her. But I'm sure that's nothing for you :)

Offline hendrix

Good review el-fei. I keep saying I must see her again but I get distracted by so many other prossies out there.

You'll have a whale of a time with her Hendrix, she's one of the good ones. Be warned though she's very energetic, I left with a sore cock and wobbly legs after I saw her. But I'm sure that's nothing for you :)

:D..nah, I'm getting old nowadays. Actually had to tell a girl the other day to slow down during anal cowgirl and just DFK and cuddle for a while..aaargh! I'll be looking for a GFE at this rate and ending my reviews with "treat her well"!!

Offline Convince Me

Has she got a tummy? In her pics she seems to cover it.

cockneybstrd

:D..nah, I'm getting old nowadays. Actually had to tell a girl the other day to slow down during anal cowgirl and just DFK and cuddle for a while..aaargh! I'll be looking for a GFE at this rate and ending my reviews with "treat her well"!!

Say it aint so Hendrix !

I was still hoping you might do your 5 girl reverse gangbang and post the review up on here !

Offline hendrix

Say it aint so Hendrix !

I was still hoping you might do your 5 girl reverse gangbang and post the review up on here !

That is going to happen on my birthday later this year..but it will be 3 girls and two TS :)..the extra cocks might come in handy so to speak :D

vorian

That is going to happen on my birthday later this year..but it will be 3 girls and two TS :)..the extra cocks might come in handy so to speak :D

Sound like a blast, have you got a provision participants list yet.

cockneybstrd

I shall raise a large glass of single malt to you on your birthday Hendrix

Yet again I feel very boring next to you Hendrix. My idea of having two duo punts on my birthday (Well one in the evening and one the following morning) was getting racy but you....

You raise the bar for all of us !

Offline hendrix

Sound like a blast, have you got a provision participants list yet.

If all goes to plan, the girls will be KDD, (of course lol) Lia Amelia and it was going to be Alex..but I don't think she'll be back working before my birthday, so I'll be looking for a suitably filthy third girl that is happy with everything including TS fun. If I don't find someone suitable, then I'm sure KDD and Lia will suffice :) The TS will be Wasabi and one other to be selected depending on availability/suitability. Finding two TS's that will fuck each other as well as girls (rather than just blokes) ain't that easy.

I shall raise a large glass of single malt to you on your birthday Hendrix

Yet again I feel very boring next to you Hendrix. My idea of having two duo punts on my birthday (Well one in the evening and one the following morning) was getting racy but you....

You raise the bar for all of us !

I'm sure that'll be epic! :drinks: You have to do what you're comfortable with. I like pushing my own boundaries sometimes just to see what happens but it's obviously not for everyone! OP, sorry for the derail!  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Ha Ha

When I saw Blair from Maxes Angels I asked if she did duo bookings. She said she did and had recently done a FFFM with two other girls. I thought to myself I wonder if that was Hendrix !

And yes sorry for derailing to OP

vorian

If all goes to plan, the girls will be KDD, (of course lol) Lia Amelia and it was going to be Alex..but I don't think she'll be back working before my birthday, so I'll be looking for a suitably filthy third girl that is happy with everything including TS fun. If I don't find someone suitable, then I'm sure KDD and Lia will suffice :) The TS will be Wasabi and one other to be selected depending on availability/suitability. Finding two TS's that will fuck each other as well as girls (rather than just blokes) ain't that easy.

I'm sure that'll be epic! :drinks: You have to do what you're comfortable with. I like pushing my own boundaries sometimes just to see what happens but it's obviously not for everyone! OP, sorry for the derail!  :hi:

Sound cool, can't imagine arranging five prossies is easy, it's hard enough to get one or two on message, look forward to the epic review.

Offline el-fei

Has she got a tummy? In her pics she seems to cover it.

If you saw her in the street you wouldn't think she was fat or had a belly. She doesn't have a washboard stomach, she's a woman and I feel it's all in proportion.

Hendrix, I do envy you!

Offline Convince Me

If you saw her in the street you wouldn't think she was fat or had a belly. She doesn't have a washboard stomach, she's a woman and I feel it's all in proportion.

Just looking for what I don't have at home!

Offline herbie007

Great review el-fei

Maggie’s the one who got me hooked to AW, she was the first girl I shagged from there and what a great shag she was, I still go back to see her and always have a good time with her.  :P
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:14:54 pm by herbie007 »

Nhsi

If only I wasn't the opposite side of London..  :(

vorian

If only I wasn't the opposite side of London..  :(

I believe London has some new fangled modern machine to help with such dilemmas. Tis the beast that goes by the name of the Tube. ;)

Nhsi

I have very narrow windows of opportunity in which to carry out my secret hobby. A 50 minute tube ride, a 30 minute in call then another 50 minutes would arouse suspicion! And I can't have that!

vorian

I have very narrow windows of opportunity in which to carry out my secret hobby. A 50 minute tube ride, a 30 minute in call then another 50 minutes would arouse suspicion! And I can't have that!

Fair enough, I think sometimes that punters should have a security buddy, like prossies do but in our case to help provide solid alibis.

cockneybstrd

Fair enough, I think sometimes that punters should have a security buddy, like prossies do but in our case to help provide solid alibis.

I actually put some thought into this V

I had an idea of setting up paid for scheme (which I do for my married friends) of providing solid alibis. I looked into developing an app but it is a lot more complicated and would require the customer to give out a lot of personal info and could you imagine what Loose Women would say when you started to market it

Offline The High Sparrow

Good review. She sounds amazing. I am booked in to see her tomorrow

Offline Asian20

Cheers for the review. Any idea if her private gallery shows proper face pics of her? Looks amazing, especially those tits. But want to get an image of how fit her face is.

Offline peter jb

Regarding Maggie, seen her a couple of times, and would say her face is a 7/10, but when she smiles at you, you know she is thinking filthy thoughts.
As soon as you enter she gives you deep french kisses, like a filthy girlfriend. She is not a size 8, more a size10+, but the breasts are DD and stupendous! She can take any size in all holes, and seems to really enjoy anal. Her BJ is great, as she has knack of bending your dick downwards slightly whilst giving owo, which really keeps you hard! I usually love cim, but really you forget this as you spray all over her face, and she just lets it drip off her chin and rub it in her tits.
The only downer was that i was her first appointment last time, and in anal the condom end was covered in shit! With thai girls, they prepare, and their back passage is squeeky clean!
But for south london/ croydon she is in a class of her own.

Tom5334

"The only downer was that i was her first appointment last time, and in anal the condom end was covered in shit! With thai girls, they prepare, and their back passage is squeeky clean!"

Ahhh, been there, done that. Maggie said " baby, you are the first one up there today" she then went off and shoved the shower hose up her arse!

I'm surprised she can hold anything in, that ass sure sees some action.

Offline englandfan

i'd agree maggie is a 7/10 looks wise

but her tits are awesome

as is her kissing

shes dirty as fuck, and clearly loves he anal - i couldnt hold on for long when i was balls deep in there.

value for money just not 'drop dead gorgeous'

Offline The High Sparrow

Just got back from Maggie  :yahoo: :dance:. I might leave a new review but i don't think there is anything that i can say that has not been said already. She is absolutely fantastic. everything you could ask for in WG: good looking, enthusiastic, fantastic OWO, and her minge tastes lovely as well.  best kisser i've ever had the privilege of sampling. in my entire life. I almost asked her if i could book her for another hour after our session. Fantastic.

Goofy85

I've seen her and had an amazing time. But ever since someone suggested she could be post-op I've been a little put off.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I've seen her and had an amazing time. But ever since someone suggested she could be post-op I've been a little put off.
what?? who said that? I was planning on seeing this girl. What do you mean post-op?

Goofy85

what?? who said that? I was planning on seeing this girl. What do you mean post-op?

Somebody definitely joked about it in one of the threads on her owing to her chunkiness in her photos. I'm not making it up. However I don't want to categorically say that she is. I have met her, and she felt like a real woman.

Goofy85

Somebody definitely joked about it in one of the threads on her owing to her chunkiness in her photos. I'm not making it up. However I don't want to categorically say that she is. I have met her, and she felt like a real woman.

Ah. Third poster down:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24432.msg356099;topicseen#msg356099

Others who have seen her more times than me say no, though.

Offline Bartolomeo

I dont find Maggie facially attractive at all, but no one can fault her service. I think her pussy was tighter than her ass though  :lol:

Offline akauya

So you trust the opinion of someone who HASN'T seen her over your own who "had an amazing time"?  :rolleyes:

I noticed this happening on UKP a lot, loads of good reviews for a prossie then some wanker who hasn't seen the prossie says some shit about her then everybody believes him over the guys who actually saw her. Some of you lot are weird :wacko:

Offline herbie007

What a load of bollocks

If Maggie is pre op then that makes me behind with the rent cos I love shagging her, and I can assure you I'm not bent.

She is 100% women and one of the best shags out there.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:27:50 pm by herbie007 »

Offline Jagman

I have seen Maggie at least 10 times, fabulous, erotic, dirty and most certainly 100% all woman!! You may find a girl with a harder body or prettier face but in my opinion you will struggle to have a better time for the money!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Goofy85

So you trust the opinion of someone who HASN'T seen her over your own who "had an amazing time"?  :rolleyes:

I noticed this happening on UKP a lot, loads of good reviews for a prossie then some wanker who hasn't seen the prossie says some shit about her then everybody believes him over the guys who actually saw her. Some of you lot are weird :wacko:

No no. I would see her again. And I AM NOT saying she is pre-op. It just made me think. But I trust my own judgement and those of others. It probably just came out wrong on here.

Festisio

She is interesting facially.  Something a bit Mongolian about her look. Definitely sounds like a good time girl.  Might ride it one of these days.

Bought her PG a while ago, sharing's caring as they say.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline KentAde

Offline Bartolomeo

when was that from? if that's recently then she looks very different facially to when I saw her, those pics now, she looks nice facially

Her newer pics also look like she has lost some weight

SaneOnes

Fuck me, she's stunning! Must have her before she starts losing "weight" unnecessarily.

Tom5334

I've seen Maggie a few times, last time was October last year, really like the girl and best WG I've met for attitude, but that picture is very flattering IMHO, unless she's really lost some weight or had some work done!

Festisio

I got them in Feb - no idea when they were taken though.

password02

Saw maggie last year and she was very good and great kisser - no way is she post opp - she is all women and very good.

However if I remember her face (it was nearly a year ago) she was a good 7/10 - the pictures are much better looking - maybe she has lost some weight and looks a lot better facially now?

Not really an issue as she is a very good FCK - pussy and 'A'