Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Massage London. Mobile massage website  (Read 7696 times)

Offline nn377

Has anybody tried:
deluxemassagelondon.co.uk
Limited amount of massage therapists but they do look nice. Detailed info of experiences would be appreciated.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

In January they were heavily advertising on Gumtree. Before lockdown they were advertising a very big roster.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Baxter63

The original is    External Link/Members Only    and still has nearly 40 in the team.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Alexishere

almost everyday I keep seeing a new mobile massage place, thanks to my personalised google ad settings. I think just one time I googled  "mobile massage london" and now everytime I visit a website I keep getting ads about london based mobile massage agencies.

I think deluxemassagelondon.co.uk is different from deluxemassage.co.uk
Also I just noticed one lady here which I had seen before ,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147939.msg3060604#msg3060604

Many of these masseuses can be found on other massage websites, and I am starting to believe that this is like a monopoly that they are being run by just one or two people, because their logos and some of their web-design layouts are similar (not all though)

I've done a list below (and you'll thank me for that)
here is the list of places I've come accross online, I have had some therapists from some of them, and I had posted my experiences.

I think each site contains at least 3 therapists who offers extras (some offer more). Well this is all I can do, I've just left the map here, you find the treasure.

angelshandsmassage.co.uk
heavenlytouchmassagelondon.co.uk
firstclassmassage.co.uk
londonmobiletherapist.co.uk
perfectlondonmassage.co.uk
deluxemassage.co.uk
deluxemassagelondon.co.uk
massagepeoplelondon.co.uk
personalmassagelondon.co.uk
thecitymassage.co.uk
timeforamassage.co.uk
massagejoy.co.uk
mobilemassagebooking.co.uk
ondemandmassage.co.uk

Offline nn377

Thanks for the info. From you own personal experiences who would you recommend?

Offline Alexishere

Thanks for the info. From you own personal experiences who would you recommend?
I think this would be the ranking,from top to bottom, but this is debatable of course

Offline Atrueyorkie

The original is    External Link/Members Only    and still has nearly 40 in the team.

Has anyone tried them out? Is extra on the cards. 70 is already over the normal

Offline Alexishere

I had one from this website just before the lockdown, she is not there anymore, cannot recall her name Anna or Joanna or something like that, a Romanian one. She offered B2B for extra £50, if I see her in another site, I'll write more about her.

Anyway 1hr massage is £90  and then whatever you wanna have extra is variable. I'm kind of sensing that most of them are quite open for offers, I have noticed some of them in other sites as well, angelshandsmassage.co.uk heavenlytouchmassagelondon.co.uk, massagepeoplelondon.co.uk, perfectlondonmassage.co.uk  etc,
The girls look yummy  but the pricetag is a bit off , so I guess it depends how lucky you are

Offline Alexishere

by the way I found out that all of these sites men tioned above are open for business, I thought they would be shut for lockdown, but no

Online LLPunting

by the way I found out that all of these sites men tioned above are open for business, I thought they would be shut for lockdown, but no

You've been a member for 3 months now and you are actively punting and have promised reviews yet no reviews of women who can be booked.
Telling us a list of websites, each with the possible presence of 3 or more girls who do extras yet you can't identify any is sounding more like a load of touting.

Don't need to be a friendly neighbourhood webslinger to have i-spydey senses tingling.  UKPers beware.  I trust mods are keeping a keen eye out.

Offline Macmillan1964

Alexis here - thank you for the info . Very helpful .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline The Night King

Alexis here - thank you for the info . Very helpful .

Macmillan1964 - another Diva bot account. Bumping a one month old thread with an inane comment.

God knows why? Is it to make the Alexishere bot account seem more plausible?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

I have no idea if the 2 sites are connected mentioned in the thread.

deluxemassagelondon
deluxemassage

The latter got a little stroppy when I enquired a few times but hadnt yet booked, so they do log your phone number & postcode (which they ask for).

They try to transfer you from livechat to whatsapp to 'discuss further.'

Pricing quoted was higher than there website base rates and they asked for more for travel as well  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 04:09:06 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Sorry to bump this old thread, is this the main thread for this?

Offline Alexishere

I don't know has anyone had this but I wanted to book Ana (seducing latinish look) and l was quoted 75(massage) + 35(travel) = £110 for one hour ???? Although I am still ultra tempted by her photos , I kinda felt pissed off and told them to rearrange it for another day.

I am not sure whether this is the case now or maybe there was a communication error, but also considering paying for possible extras, a simple 1 hour massage enjoyment with joyous final is heading towards 200 zone

Offline DeanoDeano

Their travel costs are just stupid. I was quoted £60 last week, mentioned it in a review post.

Offline hawaiifive0

I can understand the rationale behind a travel cost, But Deluxe seem to try to get as much as possible, which is patently against the principal. If a girl charges  say £30 per hour for massage and travels for 40 mins for a booking, then £20 could be seen to be ok , but what if she is having to travel 90 mins for a booking?

I have only used then twice, both times quoted £20 - I was happy with the overall cost.

Incidentally Deluxe take from girl £30 of a 60 min fee, £40 for 90 mins and £50 for 120 mins.

You know we have a choice as to whether to make a booking, but the girl also has a choice. On both sides it's a yes or no!!

Online LLPunting

Their travel costs are just stupid. I was quoted £60 last week, mentioned it in a review post.

Not just the travel costs, the massage cost is also over-priced so you're getting rinsed for the travel twice already, and that's before the stupid prices for their extras.  Better to get off your arse and go see a decent reviewed SP for 200+ if you want to burn money with a certainty of outcome.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Their costs are ridiculous even excluding the travel costs. Not to mention any potential extras ontop. Their prices are FS ones so you take a big gamble on them to even offer extras in the first place.

Online LLPunting

Their costs are ridiculous even excluding the travel costs. Not to mention any potential extras ontop. Their prices are FS ones so you take a big gamble on them to even offer extras in the first place.

Their market is the desperate who will cough up because they're there.  Purely opportunistic.  They're already getting plenty of cash for turning up to give a massage that they may have no skill or talent for. 

Offline hawaiifive0

LL - that is insulting! I'm not desperate, and I've enjoyed the service I've received. We all have a choice - take it or leave it!

Online LLPunting

LL - that is insulting! I'm not desperate, and I've enjoyed the service I've received. We all have a choice - take it or leave it!

Their market as in how they see us i.e. people willing to pay over the odds for something, your own circumstances are yours if you choose to happily pay what you do.  All of us here are "desperate" in paying for sex rather than settling for what we can get via "civvy" means, whatever the regularity.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 07:31:40 pm by LLPunting »

Offline hawaiifive0

They are more expensive than some, BUT they are cheaper than many reviewed on this forum.

I'm not trying to defend their practices, but every punt we make is a gamble!!

Online LLPunting

They are more expensive than some, BUT they are cheaper than many reviewed on this forum.

I'm not trying to defend their practices, but every punt we make is a gamble!!

Indeed there are many more expensive SPs reviewed here but they all advertise openly about sexual services.

These "visiting massage" services, particularly those with "unbusinesslike" photos and bios, are predominantly preying on the market of people who don't want to admit to using sex workers, have a kink about the semblance/delusion of propriety and perhaps have little familiarity with the wider industry.  It's an unsurprising Western bastardisation of the offerings in other countries with established visiting sex work trades like Japan with its various tiers of "Health Delivery" in most every town.

If you genuinely wanted a good massage you'd go to a legit massage practitioner regardless of their gender, orientation or identification. Anything involving a winsome and/or buxom female with an exhibitionistic inclination in her choice of work attire is fooling no one.

Offline Alexishere

I asked them thru the chat thing and they told me the travel charge was minimum £20 and it might go up depending on the therapist, weird.