Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE Bristol  (Read 2407 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DunkJunk69

External Link/Members Only
I saw Sarah during a business training in Bristol in November 2020. Did not have an account here back then so reviewing now.

Comms
Booking was over texts. I texted Sarah on a Monday but we couldn't book the time I wanted. She asked me to text her the next day for the time I wanted. Texted her the next day but she had gone AWOL. Finally managed to book her on the third day for half an hour for £90.

Sarah is based at BS3. Her building has several different entrances with flat number being repeated. The postcode when put on google maps will take you to the wrong entrance unless you enter the street name as well. It took me some time to find the right entrance.

Appearance
Sarah's pictures are pretty accurate. She is tall about 5'10, has enhanced breasts which feel and look nice. Facially she is good looking, has long dark hair. She looks to be in her mid to late 20s

Service
It took me a while to find the right entrance to Sarah's building and I was the last person she was going to see for the day. It was already quite late for her and I felt like she was getting annoyed at the phone. However when I finally walked in Sarah greeted me very warmly. Asked me to keep quiet as her neighbours were home. Shower was offered but I declined as I had showered before leaving.

I handed her the donation and followed her into the room. Sarah jumped at me as soon as we entered the room and kissed and groped me. Kissing was proper DFK. I pushed her against the wall and snogged her for some time and then moved on to her boobs and nipples. I kept kissing my way down her stomach and ate her out while she leaned against the wall. She let out an "Oh" when I sat down between her legs to eat her out and I found that very encouraging  :D She responded very enthusiastically and put her leg on my shoulder I felt like I was being smothered between her thighs as she rubbed her vagina on my face.

We then moved on to the bed and continued with snogging and fondling. Sarah made me sit at the edge of the bed and got on all fours on the floor to give me some quality OWO. I grabbed her hair and pushed her face down without any reluctance from Sarah. Her technique is really good and it was one of the best OWO I have had. I asked Sarah to slow down as I did not want to cum but she insisted that if I give her my cum right now, she will make sure I cum again. For some reason I found this so hot that I came in her mouth right away. Sarah took all my load in her mouth and then went to spit it out. At this point I was very close to the 30 mins mark as I had wasted some time looking for the correct entrance for the building.

Sarah came back and started kissing me again while giving me a handjob, this was followed by some more OWO and me cumming in her mouth again. We chatted as we dressed and I left a very happy man. All in all I spent around 40 mins in her apartment and wasted around 10 mins trying to find her which happened after the meeting time had started.

I would definitely visit Sarah again whenever I am in Bristol again.

Offline Cheltclient

Good review. I enjoyed my booking with Sarah too and sounds like she’s consistent.

I would recommend fucking her next time. She’s a lovely, tight pussy and her ass looks great in the mirror as she grinds away on your cock! Is a good memory.

I’m thinking of revisiting.

Offline Horseman

Good review. I enjoyed my booking with Sarah too and sounds like she’s consistent.

I would recommend fucking her next time. She’s a lovely, tight pussy and her ass looks great in the mirror as she grinds away on your cock! Is a good memory.

I’m thinking of revisiting.

I agree, I'd honestly say one of the two tightest pussies that I know of

Offline DonnieDarko

It took me some time to find the right entrance.

Is that a common problem for you?   :lol:

Offline torbayfecker

Two loads in 40 mins? Might have to take a punt on that challenge.

Offline Cheltclient

One thing I seemed to miss when I booked her was that she does CIM! How did I miss that!!!!

Need to make sure I arrange that next time!!!

Offline thenicz

It annoys me when they do CIM and then go to spit it out, I'd much prefer to have a snowball.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

It annoys me when they do CIM and then go to spit it out, I'd much prefer to have a snowball.

I’ve only snowballed once during a horny booking. I often like the idea, suggest it, and as I cum and all that horniness is released, I’m like ‘actually ... nah!’

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review.  Welcome onboard