Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a Chancery Lane  (Read 2658 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline District13

I had a rare day off today and needed to get out of the flat for a quick 15 mins punt. Booked Veronica for £60. 

Comms: sent a quick text to Veronica about an hour before the meet and got a quick response confirming  time and duration.

Location: easy to find place near Chancery Lane tube station. Would normally be s busier area but hey pandemic... nice enough building but has a lot of construction going on. Clearly instructions from V over the phone.

Looks: very attractive women. Has curly-ish hair at the moment and an in shape body. Was wearing a nice matching set of lingerie. Good breasts as well, good handful.

Meet: Greeted at door in typical fashion and got money sorted quickly. When asked washed hands and freshened up. Back in the room some nice DFK in front of the mirror and V got right down to business. She gobbled my dick up right away and started going to town. Felt perfect. Deepthroated me as well and held her head there. Moved to the bed and continued with V giving me amazing DT OWO. Didn’t need to use her hands and a good amount of saliva. Finished me off with her hand and cleaned up. A bit of chit chat later and i was out the door in ~20 mins.

I will be returning and likely for a longer punt with CIM.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Manutd007

Thanks for review....this is the 11th positive review this month!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Thanks for review....this is the 11th positive review this month!

and that is only from the members on UKP. I would love to know how many men she services each day/week.

She is obviously good but prolific to say the least!

Offline lillythesavage

Good luck to her, if she can fuck however many and maintain a good service then she deserves all she gets. Plenty cannot. Pimp must love her to bits :D

Offline Stanmil

I dont believe she has a pimp but she gives very consistent service.. no doubt. Ive seen her 100 times and always amazing she is defo a too notch SP

Offline lillythesavage

I dont believe she has a pimp but she gives very consistent service.. no doubt. Ive seen her 100 times and always amazing she is defo a too notch SP

Oh she has a pimp, ask @Smiths, he has worked out all the flats he/she runs and put it all in a very informative thread, her usual flat mate Natt was at another of the places over the weekend in North London.

Very tempting a visit was too, the wife had other ideas, and as I always have to drive into the edge of the city, central does not work for me. They both seem to be good providers and hopefully cut themselves a good deal, he/she would be mad to let them go.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Good luck to her, if she can fuck however many and maintain a good service then she deserves all she gets. Plenty cannot. Pimp must love her to bits :D

I agree, she is in the biz to make money and she certainly is, but jesus she is prolific.

Offline smiths

Oh she has a pimp, ask @Smiths, he has worked out all the flats he/she runs and put it all in a very informative thread, her usual flat mate Natt was at another of the places over the weekend in North London.

Very tempting a visit was too, the wife had other ideas, and as I always have to drive into the edge of the city, central does not work for me. They both seem to be good providers and hopefully cut themselves a good deal, he/she would be mad to let them go.

I doubt I know all the brothels this pimp/s runs but where Veronica is based now is this pimps blue riband brothel where the WGs charge more than at most of the pimps other brothels BUT due to her good reputation Natt still charged me £120 not the usual £100 an hour other WGs in the same brothel charge when I punted with her in Tottenham recently. When I saw Natt a year or so ago in another of this pimps brothels in Bounds Green, N11 she was charging £100 an hour, her rep has gone up since then as has Veronicas and both are in a position where they can charge £120 in Natts case, £130 in Veronicas case per hour. In exchange the deal will be they run a conveyor belt on the days they work in the brothel, so will be seeing as much cock as they can fit it. Its what ALL brothel WGs do and what most WGs who want to make as much as they can do, cash in while they are popular. Good luck to them as long as they offer ALL punters a good service.

So both Natt and Veronica have worked their way up to this brothel and proved to the pimp/s the 1 thing they want to be sure of, the WGs bring the cock in day in day out and maximise their take.