Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Chesterfield/Mansfield  (Read 939 times)

Offline EightBitByte

Hi,

New to punting and have been looking around on AW.

Jusy wondered if anyone had some Recommendations for girls in Chesterfield or Mansfield? Looking for young, good looking girls, not too big (would accept curvy).

Just thought it would be best to ask on here to save me hours of searching and potential timewasters/cons...

Thanks

Offline Mickyboy

What suits one punter will not necessarily be good for the next but my advise would be have a look on AW, set out your location, see who’s available in those areas, check their profile code for feedback and go with what you are comfortable with. Not that I’ve visited Chesterfield/Mansfield areas myself fit punts I have nothing to base my judgment on but the website for Directors Lodge in Pinxton looks a decent place to me, others may agree or not. I’m sure there will be certain people that can point you in the right direction. Happy punting!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Check out Riley Lee. Have not seen her but she has countless reviews on here, all are positive except for one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EDIT She has 47 reviews on here, of which 1 is Negative.

Click the link under my post, ignore the part where it says 39 reviews, there is a glitch in the system.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:58:48 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Stongwee53

Ive seen chelsea hart in mansfield good value and also sash cummings at j28 of m1. See my reviews. Both a decent punt although be prepared for sash. Its none stop filth

Offline NervousJ

Riley would be a good introduction or her flat mate Khloe...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Riley would be a good introduction or her flat mate Khloe...

Is she still working? Profile seems to be down, or has been down for a good 6 months.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:41:16 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline NervousJ

Is she still working? Profile seems to be down, or has been down for a good 6 months.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks CT,

Il just go check, maybe she isn’t then... I know the other lass who worked with them had stopped, but thought she was...

Scrap that OP...Riley would be good...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:55:19 pm by NervousJ »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT,

Il just go check, maybe she isn’t then... I know the other lass who worked with them had stopped, but thought she was...

Scrap that OP...Riley would be good...

From recollection, the following have worked from there

LucieBee (now retired)
Khloe-Rae (Profile in hibernation for over 6M)
Jaida-Lou (Profile in hibernation)

Leaving only Riley-Lee and Amber working from there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Forgot about Kylie-Marie, who also worked from that flat at some point, perhaps for duos only(?).

Offline NervousJ

No, it was khloe I was thinking about...

He will have to make do with the fabulous Riley then...

Offline Coops72

Miss Chelsea Hart for me. Seen her a few times in Mansfield and when she was in Nottingham for a spell. Goes at it with relish and stayed fit. Good rates as well at £60 for half an hour inc alevels
External Link/Members Only

Offline kippydon

Lizzylicious

is one i would go for , she in the chesterfield are

Offline sniffer

Miss Chelsea Hart for me. Seen her a few times in Mansfield and when she was in Nottingham for a spell. Goes at it with relish and stayed fit. Good rates as well at £60 for half an hour inc alevels

How the hell do you get to see her? I've tried several times, AW/phone/text, never got a response. Is there something my best friend needs to tell me?

Offline Thracian

Afaik, Khloe Rae isn't available for the foreseeable. 
Lucie retired as we all know.
Kylie works out of Ilkeston way now.
Riley still available and working from the new flat location in Mansfield.
Chelsea represents great value but her availability is somewhat sporadic, I haven't seen her for a long, long time... getting pissed about by her timekeeping one too many times.

Offline HailWood

There used to be quite a few great WGs in Mansfield but sadly things seems a bit thin on the ground these days. Of those I believe still working, I could second those already mentioned above, namely Riley Lee and Chelsea Hart in Mansfield and Lizzilicious in Chesterfield.

Also why not consider Director’s Lodge in Pinxton?

Offline AtemiantTX

Also new to the punting scene and looking to choose my first one wisely!

For the experienced here, would you advise an independent or parlour to start with?

Offline NervousJ

Also new to the punting scene and looking to choose my first one wisely!

For the experienced here, would you advise an independent or parlour to start with?

Deffo independent... I’ve had a few good punts in parlours, but generally it seems more hit  and miss... unless you are going for a specific lass recommended by someone...and it’s a bit more daunting waltzing into a parlour rather than a flat or house.. in my opinion anyway..

And that for your first punt should be the case. Choose someone with glowing reviews on here ..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 06:47:52 am by NervousJ »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I can vouch for riley and lizzy. :thumbsup:

Both offer good service, kiss well, good oral, one a milf with excellent bolt ons, the other a young pup with huge naturals.

Not seen either in ages, & may never again as busy shopping about kid, sweet shop an all that, but iwouldn't hesitate to recomend either ladies. Riley took my puntin cherry, lizzy wasnt far behind  :hi:

Offline dismister

Also why not consider Director’s Lodge in Pinxton?

I went there once.
The timing was unfortunate; someone else had booked all the girls for an hour's session and was due within the next half hour so they couldn't have fit me in if they'd wanted to.
I did hang around for a bit but the time dragged on, the girls weren't anything special and I quickly went off the boil and left.
Also the prices were up in the "wtf" territory at £85 for 30 minutes so I haven't been back.

This might be out of date info as it's probably a couple of years ago.

Offline Coops72

How the hell do you get to see her? I've tried several times, AW/phone/text, never got a response. Is there something my best friend needs to tell me?

Persevere pal. I have seen her 3 times and failed since but fuck me she is worth it when you do. Fit and dirty.

Offline Gaffer58

What suits one punter will not necessarily be good for the next but my advise would be have a look on AW, set out your location, see who’s available in those areas, check their profile code for feedback and go with what you are comfortable with. Not that I’ve visited Chesterfield/Mansfield areas myself fit punts I have nothing to base my judgment on but the website for Directors Lodge in Pinxton looks a decent place to me, others may agree or not. I’m sure there will be certain people that can point you in the right direction. Happy punting!

Check out Helen at Ceasers in Connor .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Check out Helen at Ceasers in Connor .

Hi Gaffer, welcome to UKP. Have you seen Helen?

Offline Gaffer58

MAny times . And she’s awesome ,will turn you inside out .
Petite , blonde with the best boob job I have cum across ( pun intended ) .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
MAny times . And she’s awesome ,will turn you inside out .
Petite , blonde with the best boob job I have cum across ( pun intended ) .

In that case, any chance of a review? Cheers

Offline Gaffer58

I can , later . Although specific dates may be ropey as I have the memory of a sieve .and I have seen her many times .