Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met any of these from Crazyoz Ipswich?  (Read 1461 times)

Offline steveng1982

Don't think I've seen any reviews for these. Has anyone had any contact with any of these, or had a punt with these or any others on the site?
Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only  :suffolks finest

External Link/Members Only : classy desires

External Link/Members Only : complete  bliss

External Link/Members Only : nina or any of her friends.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 10:55:59 am by steveng1982 »

Offline somethingrandom

Yes to the third one down in saxmundham, she's a nice girl but hardly ever works and is difficult to get hold of.
You will stand a better chance if you are after an outcall.

Nina I haven't seen but I know that she is a barebacking junkie and so are her friends, I made the mistake of messaging her over a year ago and get incessant special offers and begging messages in the middle of the night.
She told me where the house was so I googlemapped it, it's a serious shithole. Seriously, don't even think about it.

The others, meh. If you like that sort of thing.
Shared flat not far from the hospital. Haven't visited or felt inclined to.

Offline Cash drawers

Shelly of Gorleston is on crazy oz, Ipswich and Norwich, only because they have no page for Great Yarmouth! She is not working lock down anyway. I have used Exclusive years ago, as I can do in or out call, think it was a minimum of 2 hours booking because of my East Norfolk location, I cannot recall anything special! They probably  locked down also.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline steveng1982

Cheers for the input. Saves me some disappointment.

Offline Barry782

Just out of interest - there's a comment about sending your ip address to the poster.
Is this a new thing? I don't think I've seen that on ads before.