Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Michelle Birmingham: Avoid at all costs!  (Read 2006 times)

Roland D Hay

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Guys, there's a good reason her feedback is hidden; she's an absolute twat and my advice is that you avoid. She was in Coventry a while back where I had the misfortune to make a booking with her. It was a booking I walked out of thank fuck! Really unattractive and an attitude to match.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Guys, there's a good reason her feedback is hidden; she's an absolute twat and my advice is that you avoid. She was in Coventry a while back where I had the misfortune to make a booking with her. It was a booking I walked out of thank fuck! Really unattractive and an attitude to match.

I haven't seen this girl & never will but If anyone is still tempted after Roland's warning check out her verification picture first then at least you know what your getting looks wise.

Any chance of expanding on the attitude problems Roland?

Should this be added to the Scottish forum as she seems to be in Dundee?

External Link/Members Only

I wonder how long it will be before this gets hidden?
lets see if the pimps are scanning shall we.

Offline kurnlittle

Roland D Hay

Her pictures at the time showed her significantly thinner and more attractive. When I got there and walked in my heart sank, it was definitely her about 4 stone ago. I immediately asked her about anal because it was on her profile and she came out with all the shit excuses, good excuse for me to walk so I did, with her arguing with me as I left.

Offline jammiedodger1

dear god no wonder you walked i'd have run  :scare: that verification pic is scary, although sometimes tempted by profiles with hidden feedback i've never punted one, never will either not worth the gamble

Offline Marmalade

I thought that phrase, "the pictures are real" was a bit sad. Like someone should say to her, kindly like, "ffs, whatsa matter hen? Have you not heard of photoshop like every other ugly cunt?" And I don't mean the verification pic. Poor wee thing. Big thing. Maybe she should try phone sex. But even doorstop birds can get a shag if they invest in a personality (instead of pizza).

dilettante

I thought that phrase, "the pictures are real" was a bit sad. Like someone should say to her, kindly like, "ffs, whatsa matter hen? Have you not heard of photoshop like every other ugly cunt?" And I don't mean the verification pic. Poor wee thing. Big thing. Maybe she should try phone sex. But even doorstop birds can get a shag if they invest in a personality (instead of pizza).
Aye, but then they've got to take onboard the incontrovertible truth that even their fathers thought they were fugly too.

Offline Johny Stone

I wonder how long it will be before this gets hidden?
lets see if the pimps are scanning shall we.

let's make sure it stays here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jammiedodger1

you'd need 10 pint beer goggles to pull that in a bar never mind paying for it, just wrong  :vomit: