Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature petite Belfast  (Read 3583 times)

30 review(s) for Mature Petite (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Longtimedead

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady before the second lockdown in a nice clean apartment close to the city centre.
Comms were done via text msg and 30 mins was arranged for £80. Was given the address and told to text on arrival for entry code. I did this and code was quickly supplied to let myself in.
This was the first wg I have seen that is older than me so I was apprehensive. I shouldn’t have been as when the opened the door she was dressed in sexy black underwear. I would give her looks as a 7/10 and her body a 9/10. She is slim with a great tan and fairly good English.
I had a quick shower and straight on to the bed. Started of with some fk then she offered owo, and before she started she kissed all over the body and sucked my nipples. As she was giving the blowjob she strokes the balls with the tips of her fingers nails which feels superb.
I thought it was only right to give oral back, she tastes good and she loves it. She is hyper sensitive and she orgasmed quite quickly.
She put a rubber on me and we started in the missionary position before she bought her ankles up to my ears. She is very flexible for her age. After pounding away for a while she got into the reverse cowgirl position and she has a great ass too.
When she sat straight up the sensation was unreal and I couldn’t hold it any longer blowing my load into the bag. I had a quick shower and a chat with her as she is a very nice person. Seems to come back to the city every couple of months.
She knows her stuff and is good at providing a nice, friendly service. Plus no clock watching as I was in for 45 mins.
Would I go back? Yes without a doubt, you can’t go wrong with her.

Offline deep6nark

I just emailed her, hope she replies, was your encounter very recent?

Offline Longtimedead

Deep, I seen her around October 2020. Her attitude is great and a super bodying hair  for her age. Eager to please as well you won’t regret it  :thumbsup:

Offline deep6nark

am guessing she is not here.....crickets so far

Offline deep6nark

yeah saw that....just thought it odd the way it was worded...hopefully it change to 'days on' soon, heading back over the pond in a couple of weeks

Offline Longtimedead

Last time I seen her she said she would be back over around January time so expect to see her working soon.

Offline Greg05

I get the sense she is based in the Republic and tours Scotland and Belfast. She took down her Belfast availability when lockdown hit.

Tried to meet her last time she was over but seemed like she was booked back to back the whole day.

Offline Longtimedead

Worth hangin in there for Greg  :thumbsup:

Offline maxQ

she looks good, might see her if she visits Dublin

Offline deep6nark

Just got an email from her....she said, she should be back in Belfast around the beginning of March...unfortunately not in time for me.

Offline Longtimedead

At least she got back, most don’t. Pickings are slim at mo.