Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee, Swallows, Edgware Road  (Read 2149 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rondonumbanine9

External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, Rimming, FS

Price: £140

Logistics:
Comms were weird, first off as a previous punter pointed out on the forum, her voice is whispery/raspy and can be difficult to hear. Has a South African accent, for some reason I copied the postcode down wrong which took me to Euston/Camden instead of Edgware Road. After arriving at the wrong location I called and here line was busy for a full hour. When I decided to go back to the train station I received a call from her saying she had to speak with her landlord, any ill will I was feeling towards her wasn’t strong enough for me to abandon the punt, so with the revised postcode I made my way. When reaching the place I had to wait outside her door for a further 40 minutes as she wasn’t ready, I probably should have left but I was still clinging onto hope.

Physical Appearance:
She was wearing makeup and bright red lipstick and I thought facially she looked nice, more so that she was probably very attractive when she was younger and had potential, unfortunately she’s very thin and I suspect it’s do with hard drugs she’s either used or has used, some of the teeth have taken a battering also.

Service:
Walk in an apartment which had about 5 other doors to other rooms (I was familiar with the layout of the building as I visited a Phoenix’ party 4 years ago in the area) spoke at length about her and landlord, her room was a mess but it didn’t put me off. Offered me a drink of orange juice and vodka which I accepted, had a little chat (I thought she was kind of wasting time). I stripped off and laid on the bed. OWO was deep and felt very good, licked my gooch and arsehole. Then on with the condom and she was in CG position, then missionary, her eyes were closed most of the time (bad sign) and she wasn’t keen on DFK when I attempted but there was some LFK. The smell of her vagina was in the air, it wasn’t outright bad smell but to some it would be off putting and I think the smell indicates her lifestyle choice. Didn’t cum at all during the meeting, when the hour mark was reached she was willing to go on to get me to cum, however I grew tired and decided to leave. We spent a further 5 minutes talking as she was telling me about her previous punter today. I then finally got dressed and was out the door short of 90 minutes.

Positives: Good OWO skills and she’s quite tight (probably due to her frame)

Negatives: Very skinny, has a raspy voice and other than the well put together makeup and face looks quite rough, I think it’s a result of drugs in the past or present.

Would I visit again: Probably not

Summary: Wanted to test out the blowjob skills and tbh didn’t disappoint, however because I didn’t finish this is a neutral for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stephentall

What was she saying about the previous punter?

Offline tantraman

Physical Appearance:
She was wearing makeup and bright red lipstick and I thought facially she looked nice, more so that she was probably very attractive when she was younger and had potential, unfortunately she’s very thin and I suspect it’s do with hard drugs she’s either used or has used, some of the teeth have taken a battering also.

... heroin chic, I think they call it, as shown in photos collected here :music:

Offline lillythesavage

Not the best talking about previous punter, kept waiting twice, and not making you cum, neutral is being very kind. The description of her and the dump says hard drug user getting her fix while keeping you waiting. Landlord my ass, unless her landlord is also her dealer :D

Oral skills did not disappoint? really ? 90 minutes and she did not get a load down her throat ? That would disappoint most.

Offline lillythesavage

... heroin chic, I think they call it, as shown in photos collected here :music:

Interesting read, amazing she has kept the profile since 2012, more amazing people will still pay those rates for a smackhead in a dump. My trip onto the mean streets of the East end on reading the street thread on joining never revealed such an obvious drug addled mess.

You can see from your collection of pics that she was once an attractive woman, but will never be again. Def not while punters feed her habit.

Offline Rondonumbanine9

What was she saying about the previous punter?

It was bullcrap really. It was to do with the punter paying her to talk about his life as a slave to a family in Europe. No joke

Offline Rondonumbanine9

Not the best talking about previous punter, kept waiting twice, and not making you cum, neutral is being very kind. The description of her and the dump says hard drug user getting her fix while keeping you waiting. Landlord my ass, unless her landlord is also her dealer :D

Oral skills did not disappoint? really ? 90 minutes and she did not get a load down her throat ? That would disappoint most.

Maybe you’re right I am being generous. But I’m a person who doesn’t cum from a OWO, but I can recognise a good one. Plus I was there longer than I paid for and she done all the services.

Offline smiths

The Dee I met looked like a bag of bones and was off her box so maybe she looks somewhat better than back then, I walked and wouldn't bother with her again. And for a couple of years she was based in Colindale which is a hell of a lot better for me to get to than where she is now living.

Offline lillythesavage

The Dee I met looked like a bag of bones and was off her box so maybe she looks somewhat better than back then, I walked and wouldn't bother with her again. And for a couple of years she was based in Colindale which is a hell of a lot better for me to get to than where she is now living.

From the review she sounds no different, just plastered some slap on, she has managed to keep profile going and obviously still gets punters from it.

You have to wonder if she gets enough to feed her habit and how she gets cash if she does not, sticking a dick in an obvious addict is one risk I try to avoid. Knowing the money is going straight to a scumbag dealer is another thing I would like to avoid.

I know we have no control where our money goes, but from reading previous reviews it is obvious where her money goes and has been for some time, feeding her addiction just seems sad to me, and cannot leave a good feeling in the mind post punt.

Offline tantraman

I know we have no control where our money goes, but from reading previous reviews it is obvious where her money goes and has been for some time, feeding her addiction just seems sad to me, and cannot leave a good feeling in the mind post punt.

You are not wrong ... I still ...

... do feel dirty and disappointed in myself for taking advantage …

:(

Offline smiths

From the review she sounds no different, just plastered some slap on, she has managed to keep profile going and obviously still gets punters from it.

You have to wonder if she gets enough to feed her habit and how she gets cash if she does not, sticking a dick in an obvious addict is one risk I try to avoid. Knowing the money is going straight to a scumbag dealer is another thing I would like to avoid.

The OP of this review said she looked nice facially, well she certainly didn't look nice facially to me when I met her hence my comment about maybe she is looking better. Of course looks are subjective but a crack whore usually looks dreadful which is how Dee looked to me.

Offline punther

I think at this point there are a very good range of review negative, neutral and positive

As long as the punter read 3-4 reviews on here there shouldn't be any surprises. Its pretty clear what you're getting with this one

You will likely have periods of non communication after making the booking

You will likely wait a minimum of 40 minutes after your scheduled booking time before getting into the location and probably another 10 mins of her faffing about before you cock enters her mouth

She definitely is a drug user and may even take some hits of the pipe without warning whilst you are there.

You won't understand 60% of what she says

You will receive arguably the best DT /FF sessions in London on AW based on information gathered on reviews and relevant threads

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.

Offline lillythesavage

You are not wrong ... I still ...

:(

Thank you for being honest, it is how I felt years ago after fucking a crack whore and done my best never to do it again. It just feels like I am adding misery to an already miserable life and another nail in the coffin.

Even after a poor punt with a sober happyish woman I just laugh walking away and think to myself that has helped pay the rent, build a home in her country, feed her kids, help her mother etc and put it down to experience and poor choice, rather than a dealers new car.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 07:00:47 pm by lillythesavage »