Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_30_Rose Marble Arch W2 - My Favourite Regular  (Read 2816 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 243) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 243830) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gihrenzabi

Link: External Link/Members Only

I have been a viewer of UKP for months and luckily grab the chance to register as a member this month.  Here comes my first review.  Allow me if I am writing so poorly.

Booked through text in advance and she always responded promptly without any problem.  Profile 100% accurate, booked £150 for an hour.  She is mid 30ish Czech, around 5'2" with dark blonde hair. Her curvy body is exactly what I want. 

Her place is easy to come by, a short walk from Marble Arch station.  She always hid herself behind the door after hearing the sound from "nostalgic" elevator (those who visited her would know what I mean).  Greeted me with kiss after putting off my mask and coat, then go to DFK.  Always guaranteed I would have a good punt with her.  After warm welcome, I took a quick shower in her clean, bright bathroom with varieties of shower gels to choose from.  Clean, high class Egyptian cotton towel was another good point.  After shower was another round of sensual DFK, she was a great kisser.  She then pulled me near the mirror and OWO.  Lots of eye contact and my dick woke up already.  Amazing to look at her sucking my dick at the mirror with my hands on her head.  No DT but enough depth, balls sucked, really satisfied.

Moved to bed, I always eager to give her RO and some fingering and she was tasty and clean.  I heard little moaning from her but I could feel her body responding, especially her legs.  More OWO on bed after I lied down, then she applied cock ring with OWO at the same time.  Some 69 and it made me so hard.  Cap on and started with CG.  Changed to doggie and little spanking on her ass was great.  Finished in mish with lots of DFK with tongue.  She cleaned my dick and offered me a fruit plate, nice.  We chatted a lot, with DFK and some handjob in between.  I enjoyed chatting with her.  I am a one pop guy, got shower again, dressed, some more chat, kiss and cuddle and then out. 

Ellie deserves a track record of positive reviews and of course she will be on my regular list for a long time.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 09:25:57 pm by gihrenzabi »