Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581600 times)

Offline mr.bluesky


Offline webpunter

Not much !
A bit of a wild one in her day, the leaked video etc 
Reck she can still turn it on if she's in the mood
I would, not aaarf

Pamela Anderson is looking rather stunning for her age
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins



Offline mr.bluesky

Damn  :dash: another illusion shattered
Oh well this one must be real

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 10:31:39 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

I'm pretty sure that when posting this pic previously this was @MBS's post  :D
She looks fab in black leather
Oh to be ridden by her  :dash:

That don't impress me much :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I'm pretty sure that when posting this pic previously this was @MBS's post  :D
She looks fab in black leather
Oh to be ridden by her  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Clearly not fussed by men's looks if her (quite talented) hubby is anything to go by.


Offline mr.bluesky

Grace Charis

External Link/Members Only

 :thumbsup: I mighty start following women's golf if that's how they look.  :rose:

If she wins a tournament she might be able to afford a bra . On second thoughts 🤔

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 06:15:01 pm by mr.bluesky »


Offline mr.bluesky

Crikey those nipples could take you eye out if you weren't careful  :D


Offline Adoniron

Watching Graham Norton. Salma Hayek (56) and Shania Twain (57) are among the guests. I'd pay both of them.

Offline fredhiggins

Watching Graham Norton. Salma Hayek (56) and Shania Twain (57) are among the guests. I'd pay both of them.
Yup. And on BBC4 lots of Kate Bush, gorgeous.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Watching Graham Norton. Salma Hayek (56) and Shania Twain (57) are among the guests. I'd pay both of them.

Wouldn't mind a go on Juliane Moore either.

Offline dexpunt


Offline notcalledchris

Nothing beats a tinge of the ginge on the minge

Offline B4bcock

Nothing beats a tinge of the ginge on the minge


Quite right, mate.   If she was bald, I'd be appalled, not enthralled.

Offline webpunter

Ginger whingers are more likely to be mad as a box of frogs

Offline DastardlyDick

Crikey those nipples could take you eye out if you weren't careful  :D
Takes "smuggling peanuts" to a whole new level! 😂😂

Offline davxx

Wow that is some pair, I never meet anyone like that on my Golf course... :D

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Wow that is some pair, I never meet anyone like that on my Golf course... :D
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295107.msg3421425#msg3421425

Wouldn't mind finding this one on the golf course  :hi:

Offline DastardlyDick

Yep I stayed interested in politics a lot longer than usual!
Apparently, she's had quite an effect on BoJo, according to some Tory MPs! 😂😂

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
TBH I hate going on Facebook because I am bombarded with ads with thicc underwear models who are British and around 20 y.o. so I am never going to find as WGs or anything like.

Shein, Very and Moda Minx, I hate you :diablo:

Offline RandomGuy99



Offline mr.bluesky

From The Big Bang Theory and The Flight Attendant Kaley Couco

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 08:40:21 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
From The Big Bang Theory and The Flight Attendant Kaley Couco

Hidden Image/Members Only

100%

Believe it or not, that's a bad picture of her.

Offline mr.bluesky

Gemma Chan from the UK TV series Humans



Hidden Image/Members Only

 :thumbsup: she's gone up in my estimation now that she has ditched that knobhead comedian Jack Whitehall.

Offline Melnw6969


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline Private Parts

Most likely been said before… Carol Kirkwood

Hidden Image/Members Only

It’s like Brut.

For men.

Or Gillette

The best a man can get.

The sacrifices we men make for an icon of BBC breakfast.  :hi:


Offline Thephoenix

I might have nominated her before, but she's worth it.

Jodie Comer.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I think this actress may have been mentioned before but also deserves another mention
Florence Pugh

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Podger

Detective Superintendsnt Rebecca Smith, in charge of the Nicola Bully case. She can play with my truncheon anytime.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Detective Superintendsnt Rebecca Smith, in charge of the Nicola Bully case. She can play with my truncheon anytime.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep! better that in Uniform!, impressive  framework and don't take crap from anyone!..

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,694
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 115
Bobfoc

Face on her like a Pug licking rancid piss off a nettle. Mind you, so do I but only on my good side.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 03:51:39 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline regenmeister

Has anybody mentioned Fiona Bruce? It's a complete coincidence im watching Question Time a lot more these days, honest....

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Has anybody mentioned Fiona Bruce? It's a complete coincidence im watching Question Time a lot more these days, honest....

I’ve always liked her, has that studious look about her that changes the moment you get her in private.

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Has anybody mentioned Fiona Bruce? It's a complete coincidence im watching Question Time a lot more these days, honest....

even Jeremy Clarkson agrees

External Link/Members Only

at 5min 35 sec
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 05:51:39 am by timsussex »

Offline Melnw6969

even Jeremy Clarkson agrees

External Link/Members Only

at 5min 35 sec

Haha yes I remember that - her arse in those tight jeans would’ve been a sight to behold

Offline Podger

I was reminded about this one after seeing her on tv last night. The most stunningly beautiful woman to ever walk on this planet. Gentlemen i give you Shania Twain.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 10:15:10 am by Podger »

Offline mr.bluesky

I was reminded about this one after seeing her on tv last night. The most stunningly beautiful woman to ever walk on this planet. Gentlemen i give you Shania Twain.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep, I nominated her a couple of weeks ago :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I was reminded about this one after seeing her on tv last night. The most stunningly beautiful woman to ever walk on this planet. Gentlemen i give you Shania Twain.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Offline TallnHung

Vorders is looking very milfy
She must be one of the fittest 61 YO burds around
& she likes a bit of leather

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'd happily fuck the living shit out of Vorders :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Amazing what the surgeon's knife can produce, I podge her..... But it's a long way from the original....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Amazing what the surgeon's knife can produce, I podge her..... But it's a long way from the original....

Hidden Image/Members Only
Apparantly she well up for regular sex if she fancies the guy. I should have married her instead and she still looks very good :rose: :rose: