Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Ladiabla/SheBeautyDevil - Aldershot/Woking  (Read 3337 times)

1 review(s) for TheSheDevill (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gwtom

This review is a TS review from approx 9 months ago - however I see she is back and advertising again so thought I would drop my experiences:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very good in the run up, booking etc via text all good. Once I got to the location however I was left waiting outside for 10 minutes "I was in the shower sorry".
English was ok but clearly struggled with non standard questions. Got a bit aggressive when I sounded displeased for being asked to wait on the road.

Eventually found my way into what was a new build terraced house on a side-street. Poor parking so parked down the road and walked up. The suggested parking place was actually 20 mins max and didn't want to risk it plus was very exposed.

The Girl
Not as passable as the pictures make you think - would say a lot of photoshopping/airbrushing.
Short, nice voice, was pleasant but seemed rushed. Definitely didn't look like she had just stepped out of the shower two mins before, but was clean and nice smelling.
Agreed to 30 mins.

The Punt
Well I wanted to do things both ways but she wanted to be on top first. Would only touch me or let me touch her with a condom on. Not even a HJ without!
Wouldn't allow me to suck her, and seemed very antsy about me touching anywhere other than her bum. No DFK.
Didn't seem that interested and as I said seemed rushed. Found out at the end she was waiting for her friend to drop off some 'goods' and didn't want to keep them waiting outside.

Summary
All in all felt rushed, no effort and felt like I was a chore. Didn't really relax me and could hear others moving about in the property.
Once I started I couldn't wait for it to be over and get out of there. Would not go back!

Offline Chrispy

Thanks for the re review I was thinking about a punt with her but couldn't find any reviews.  Think iwill a a aviod

Offline Villapostie

Seen her pop up in Ashford as she looked interesting but after seeing your review I won’t bother.

Thanks again to yourself and UKpunting.