Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rhian - Manchester  (Read 10160 times)

17 review(s) for UK_VIP_TS_RHIAN (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by frankc]

Offline Zainkhan123

TS Review

External Link/Members Only

Saw her last year

FEE -
£80 for 30 mins

BOOKING -
Arranged over WhatsApp, very polite and professional, told her to dress in black lingerie

LOCATION -
Was at a hotel, mid range.

GIRL -
When i saw her my jaw drop she has a more beautiful face than 95% of female born women. She was wearing heels so she was about 6ft in them, she had the curves, a dark tan, great plump ass, nice handful of titts and looked like a upscale woman, her package in medium sized.
Face 9/10
Ass 10/10
Skin 9/10
Feet 9/10
Attitude 10/10

MEETING -
Was met in a friendly manner, we got the customey obligations out of the way. I told her I wanted to get dominated. So it begins. I am ordered to my knees and she strokes her package in my face then she commands me to open my mouth, i open it and she fills my mouth with her package, she starts going hard in my mouth, constantly pulling out and telling me to open wide whilst spitting in my mouth and slapping my face and going back and forth to mouth fucking. She is grabbing my head so i get balls deep on her. She keeps slapping me and spitting in my mouth and on my face and then she's constantly turning around pulling her thong to the side and pulling my head into her ass to give deep rimejobs, I'm serving her asshole and her cock back and forth. All of a sudden i feel a little wetness in my mouth, it tastes good so i instantly swallow, she tells me to drink her piss, i replied yes please, so she kept letting off little bursts of piss in my mouth whilst mouth fucking me, slapping me spitting in my mouth and on my face whilst turning around and making me eat her ass.
She then pulled me up and put me on the bed on my back pulled my legs back and started fucking me with some light kisses, she was using her full force, it felt so good, as she fucked me and spat on me. She turned me into doggy whilst she was standing at end of bed. She started going into me from behind with no mercy she felt good.
She then got me on my knees again and had me worshipping her feet in them heels and made me worship her cock and ass, drink her piss. i was wanking myself off during this and finally exploded whilst i was on my knees with my tongue in her ass. She was very friendly afterwards. We had a chat she spoke about her life and was in no hurry, I had a shower and i was out of there, she gave me a kiss on my way out. I was in there for 45 mins approx

Would I return -
I usually try to see girls once, but i would return, maybe I'll try topping her next time

Online JoJo93

Pissing in your mouth really, fuck that

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the review. Wow sounds like an incredible punt I love some watersports and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Typically she’s in Liverpool atm and I don’t feel like travelling, will have to wait until she’s back in Manc.

Offline jplb2021

Absolutely stunning. Would definitely be interested should Rhian venture north of the wall. Can't imagine me partaking of the amber nectar though. If she needs to pee she can nip to the toilet.

Offline YetMoreEnnui

All of a sudden i feel a little wetness in my mouth, it tastes good so i instantly swallow, she tells me to drink her piss, i replied yes please, so she kept letting off little bursts of piss in my mouth whilst mouth fucking me,

Was that something you'd spoken about and agreed on before it happened, or did she just take it on herself?

If it's the latter then that'd kill my interest. Most of your review sounds right up my street, but watersports is an immediate turn off (but each to their own of course).

Offline scouting

Wow, 1st post, 1st review, you really go all-in don't you. A bit strong for me but thanks for your review and welcome.

Offline JDogg

What a crazy first review. Pissing is too much for me tbh but fair play for posting that.

Offline majorlazeruk

I did not realise she can top. I thought she was a bottom only.
Apart from the urine it sounds good but each to their own :)
Nice review mate.

Offline Zainkhan123

Thanks for the review. Wow sounds like an incredible punt I love some watersports and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Typically she’s in Liverpool atm and I don’t feel like travelling, will have to wait until she’s back in Manc.

Looks wise she is nearly perfect

Offline Zainkhan123

Was that something you'd spoken about and agreed on before it happened, or did she just take it on herself?

If it's the latter then that'd kill my interest. Most of your review sounds right up my street, but watersports is an immediate turn off (but each to their own of course).

I did discuss watersports before hand

Offline Zainkhan123

I did not realise she can top. I thought she was a bottom only.
Apart from the urine it sounds good but each to their own :)
Nice review mate.

She's actually very dominant if you request it

Offline Iceman90

She's actually very dominant if you request it

I’m trying to book her but can’t find a number on her birchplace?

Offline Zainkhan123

I’m trying to book her but can’t find a number on her birchplace?

She must not be working. She's one of them that only works in periods instead of all the time

Offline Buttplug

She must not be working. She's one of them that only works in periods instead of all the time

Do TS have periods?

Offline winkywanky

Do TS have periods?

Funny you should say that, a favourite TS of mine once said she couldn't see me for a week or so because she was 'on her period'.

Without her going into explicit detail, after a couple of messages back and forth it became apparent she'd knackered her rectum and needed a few days to heal. In the same way that TSs have a 'pussy', they also have periods from time to time.

I guess for them it's all part of them wanting to feel like a woman? (And of course yes, as punters we also engage in a fair degree of self-deception to see them as women).

Offline Iceman90

Found her on AW and sent a message. Btw was watersports discussed before and included in the price or was it extra?

Offline yorkshirewarrior

Spit and Piss....! what a combination.

She looks utter filth, I hope she head towards leeds

Offline joculeur

I was thinking of calling it a day after a bad punt with Sasha Dias in Manchester last night but this girl looks excellent and great feedback

Offline Iceman90

I was thinking of calling it a day after a bad punt with Sasha Dias in Manchester last night but this girl looks excellent and great feedback

Thanks for the info and review on Sasha. Let me know if you get in touch with Rhian, she hasn’t got any phone number up and she hasn’t answered my email.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:26:24 pm by Iceman90 »

Offline mark22

Spit and Piss....! what a combination.

She looks utter filth, I hope she head towards leeds

She usually visits Leeds once or twice a year.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 11:19:51 pm by mark22 »

Offline Zainkhan123

Found her on AW and sent a message. Btw was watersports discussed before and included in the price or was it extra?

Watersports was discussed and included

Offline chrishornx

could you share her AW link please

Offline Iceman90

[/quote

She still hasn’t responded to my email and no number up so I doubt she’s working but here’s the link anyway.

Offline chrishornx

[/quote

She still hasn’t responded to my email and no number up so I doubt she’s working but here’s the link anyway.

cheers iceman appreciate that great work

Offline chrishornx

bit surprised to see her AW profile has her a small breasted !! and she claims they are natural

Am I missing something?

they look rather large and very unnatural as a TS
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 06:12:49 pm by chrishornx »

Offline Chrispy

I met her a couple of years ago in Nottingham she was great fucked me hard then I cum in her mouth
One of the best ts around

Offline Samsam2021

They don’t look natural..just saw a video! Either way im in! He cock looks amazing!

Offline Blakers88

Absolute stunner one on my hotlist
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Puntnut

She’s in brum for few days tempted to go but prices have shot up 120 for 30 minutes now