Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_GFE - Turnpike Lane N8  (Read 1318 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5680741) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Caravaggina

This was back in August 2020.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Logistics
In the quest for DT perfection, Mia popped up nearby one hot summer day. Gave her a call but no answer, sent a txt and she got back to me quickly. Called back to confirm services and she sounded chirpy and easy going so agreed £110 for an hour later that day, including OWO, DT, CIM & sex. Texted me address and I hopped on a bus sooner after.

Five minutes walk from Turnpike Lane underground station, above a shop on a busy road. I called when close and she gave me door number, which she said was already open and to come up to the first floor. Got the impression this was a busy premises and an open door to the street gave it a slight soho walk-up vibe. Flat itself was okay, quite dark but in decent condition - no smell, bathroom was bright and clean enough.

Services
Knocked on door and she opened up wearing some nice lingerie and heels, immediately feeling good as she's got a really pretty face. Body was a little curvier than I was expecting, might have been because she was shorter than I imagined, but she had a great pair of naturals waiting to be played with.

She showed me into a small room, bed under the window to street, sorted paperwork and went for a shower. I returned, wrapped in a towel, to find her sitting on the bed. She beckoned me over smiling and dropped my towel, immediately started with OWO and got me hard very quickly, not even a minute in she was nose to pubic bone and giving really good DT, alternating between using a hand and focusing on the head and no hands all the way in/out with some prolonged stretches in throat. Very happy at this point.

Stayed like this for a while, holding her hair back and letting my hips do some of the work, veery veery gently facefucking which she took no problem. Occasionally she did stop and come up for air, which I can't begrudge, but not quite like Veronika or others I've met with borderline superhuman abilities.

I booked an hour so I could pop in her mouth, have a little rest and go again, sex wasn't a priority but ended up finding her sexy enough to want to fuck. As expected, after few more minutes like this I told her I was close and she increased the pace, getting pretty sloppy and staying deep. Toes started to curl and I let out a few days worth into her mouth while she soldiered on. I guess this turned out to be a CIM with a touch of throatpie but not a proper one, but still a very nice surprise. I fell back on the bed and she spat into a tissue, maybe having swallowed a touch, couldn't be sure.

It was a hot day, again, and the shitty fan in the corner didn't do much to cool me down. Mia sat with me on the bed and wiped my cock down with a wet wipe and asked if I wanted a massage. She gave me a bit of an oily rub while we chatted but it wasn't a great massage by any stretch of the imagination. By now all I really wanted to do was bury it back down her throat and hope I had enough left in me to give her a facial!

Sucked me back to life laying down on my back, blue pill lending a hand, and straight back into some good DT. It was now I got the urge to fuck so asked her to put on a condom and sit on me. I released her tits and went to town sucking on her nipples, squeezing her ass which was ample and got me going. She rode me in cowgirl for a while, making some average noises but didn't feel very passionate. I wasn't hugely turned on by her body despite having a great pair of tits (more saggy than perky but still great) and a very pretty face, felt a little doughy which feels mean to say, I'm not size-ist but it felt like she'd never done a day of exercise in her life, nothing was toned even slightly.

Flipped her on her back and hammered away in mish, picking up the pace. Her pussy was nice and tight, felt good and she seemed to be enjoying getting fucked. I propped myself up on my knees and held her ankles up, thrusting deep and not holding back at all. No complaints and she even got a sparkle in her eye and smiled when I reached down and squeezed her nipple quite hard, rubbing her clit with the other.

Brought her to edge of bed and went in for doggy, this is where it turned a little bit shit as the bed frame was broken at the bottom and wouldn't support her properly, so she was too far away and low down to really hold her hips and bash away. Little disappointed, I asked her to stand and lean over the bed instead which worked much better. Her ass and thighs were pretty big and meant I couldn't really see much action looking down, although reaching under her and grabbing two overflowing handfuls of natural tit was making up for it.

Cycled through these positions again and I felt myself getting a little bored and it become mechanical (and hot/sweaty!) so I stood up, took off the dom and asked her to finish me off like she had before. Gave my dick a quick clean with a wet wipe, not sure why, and noshed away with a pillow under her knees.

Respect to Mia, this is definitely where she excels and proceeded to give really good sloppy DT for another ten or so minutes, maintaining a pretty fast tempo, until I felt the twitch return so pulled out of her mouth and started wanking it in front of her - she took over wanking it and held her open mouth close, lifting her rack with the other arm to provide a very nice target to aim at   :lol:

Got rid of a lot the first time but still managed to land a little in and around her mouth, bits dripping down onto her tits. 5 stars.

Now, really very hot and sucked dry, I wobbled along the corridor to the bathroom to shower again. I asked if she could come with me and help wash off the baby oil she'd used on my back for the massage which she was happy to do. She ended up soaping down more than just my back with a smile and a giggle which was a nice way to end.

Few mins chit chat (she pointed to wedding ring and gave my ass cheek a smack), dressed back in the bedroom and left. I tipped a tenner on my way out, added to the money still on view in the bedroom which she didn't stash (nice touch).

Various points she instigated some light kissing which couple of times went to DFK but I wasn't really in the mood so kept it to the occasional peck. Pretty sure she'd be up for DFK as much as anyone would like, if so inclined. Definitely seems mid 20s is accurate, and she's a very nice girl, attentive and easy going. Not sure how long she's been in the game but was happy for me to take the lead mostly and seemed to enjoy taking a good pounding.

Conclusion
A solid GFE/girl next door type session with added bonus of killer oral. Not quite legend status but could be in time. All in all, very good VFM - £120 for hour including £10 tip, two pops both CIM and plenty of DT/fucking - not sure if I'd return though which I guess is my real test of oral skill. More fish out there to try but still positive meet for sure. Didn't feel rushed, no sign of a clock and she didn't touch her phone once. Stepped outside few minutes over the hour mark.

Maybe more of a half hour p&d or even 15min blow and go type vibe I'd suggest, unless curvy pretty sweet blonde polish girls are your thing, in which case, go for it!

Profile seems to move about a bit, but still in north/north east london - Enfield a bit of a mission to get to.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 11:58:40 am by Caravaggina »