Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen Trans  (Read 552 times)

Offline takemymoney

Anyone any advice on the 2 decent looking Trans in Aberdeen just now?
Alicia Mel B - External Link/Members Only
Gaia Lewis - External Link/Members Only

Can’t find much on either, take it that’s a bad thing

Offline takemymoney

Took the plunge on Alicia and glad I did, will leave a review :)

Offline Alanroy

Good to know. I hadn't seen either of them so wouldnt have been able to help even if I saw your post in time  :lol:

I'd have likely chosen the other one, but thats just personal preference. Looking forward to seeing how you got on!

Offline takemymoney

Yeah the other one does look more attractive however I couldn’t find a single thing about her online where as I could find some other pages of Alicia and seen she was touring London and Edinburgh prior to coming to Aberdeen, although she was a complete punt as zero reviews, the other one might not have been genuine?

Offline CaptainHoratio

Yeah the other one does look more attractive however I couldn’t find a single thing about her online where as I could find some other pages of Alicia and seen she was touring London and Edinburgh prior to coming to Aberdeen, although she was a complete punt as zero reviews, the other one might not have been genuine?

And yet still you've not reviewed her?

Offline Alanroy

I'm sure he is just checking his notes while doing the final edit. He will have it up in no time.

Offline takemymoney

Jeezo you would think I don’t have a life or something, demanding a review straight away ;)

Review up, not sure how to add it to the trans section so it’s just under Scotland, no doubt someone will get upset!

Offline Alanroy

Good lad. Im sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but marking your review under the trans section cant be done while writing it. That's a job for the awesome team of mods.