Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Carla Lexia - Stratford - An expensive lesson learned  (Read 5182 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5856818) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hellohellox123

External Link/Members Only

This punt was a while back, when she was in Stratford, somewhere early 2020 before lockdown and because it was a negative I tried to forget about it. But feel that I should write a review for my brothers in arms. I paid £150 for the hour.

Comms - Were good, texted time and what I wanted, was prompt with the postcode. The building was easy to find, it was an apartment complex which was on a closed street. I had to wait for like 10 mins before being let in which was kind of annoying though.

Face - It's her in the pictures, a bit more attractive in the pics than irl I'd say but she is certainly pretty.

Body - She stands around 5'9, really nice tits that she kept encouraging me to suck on. Her member got nice and hard which felt good stroking while she kissed me. Nice slim and toned body.

The punt - So as soon as we got the paper work out the way she relaxed a little, we kissed a lot, she gave me OW and I stroked her a lot while nibbling on her titties. It was honestly going well, we had some good chemistry and we felt really comfortable with each other. We kissed, we talked, she blew me, we talked, then we talked, talked and talked some more. Good lord she wouldn't stop. I was sat there smiling and nodding for half the punt. To be fair, I should take some of the blame, I should have been a bit more assertive, I just thought we were having a good time and didn't mind it too much. Until she told me that our time was up. I was sitting there with a hard on, completely ball blued and boy did reality hit me hard. We did not have good chemistry, you stupid fuck you just fell for the simplest time wasting tactic in the game. I realized this too late and was just sitting their thinking, damn she didn't even finish me off, but there was a reason for this. She than suggested that we extend our time by another hour. I kept saying nah I'll come back another time but she kept whispering in my ear while stroking me and I just broke. I transferred another £150, more of the same, she got on top of me and rode me until she came. Than some more oral which made me spray my nut everywhere.

Overall - I know I'm mainly at fault for this punt, I fell for text book stuff and I put my hands up to that. But I still find these tactics slimey, I 100% would have returned and may have even been a regular client if she didn't try that bullshit. Yeah you earned a bit more this time but you've lost way more in the long run. I understand that girls don't like the job, believe me I do. But we are paying a lot of fucking money and we should receive a service without constantly worrying about being scammed. I guess that's how life is though, like I said, an expensive mistake, £300 lesson learned, it wont happen again. 

I haven't punted in a WHILE and have been getting the itch. So until next time brothers, may your future punts be blissful.

Offline Discoballs

Sorry you had to find out the hard way , take it in the chin and remember  time is money . Business is business . Be direct in what you want and not shy in coming forward . Lesson learnt . Move forward. Dont waste time .

Offline hellohellox123

Sorry you had to find out the hard way , take it in the chin and remember  time is money . Business is business . Be direct in what you want and not shy in coming forward . Lesson learnt . Move forward. Dont waste time .

Cheers mate.

Offline tempwork

I bet this will never happen to you again. We all fell to one trap or another but usually we learn not to fall for the same trick again until another SP has another trick. That is life, you always learn best from your own mistakes.

Offline hellohellox123

I bet this will never happen to you again. We all fell to one trap or another but usually we learn not to fall for the same trick again until another SP has another trick. That is life, you always learn best from your own mistakes.

For sure, thanks bud.

Offline Iceman90

I just don’t understand these girls. Many of us punters are looking for a regular who we can rely on. That’s a guaranteed steady income for them in the long run, yet they choose to constantly rip us off for short term gain. Not very bright are they?

Offline Discoballs

If i wanted a regular,  I'd get another mrs . I like the variety and choice of punting . You can fulfill all your desires ..at a price. 

Offline Type937GTS

Her member got nice and hard which felt good stroking while she kissed me.

Do you remember if she's uncut or cut?

Offline hellohellox123

Do you remember if she's uncut or cut?

I remember her being cut.

Offline lillythesavage

I just don’t understand these girls. Many of us punters are looking for a regular who we can rely on. That’s a guaranteed steady income for them in the long run, yet they choose to constantly rip us off for short term gain. Not very bright are they?

Brighter than you think, they rip off for a week and move on, he already has, and moving again shortly, just have no idea about review sites, not that it makes a hell of a lot of difference if they are getting away with it. Double money when you have no next booking must be very tempting if you can pull it off.

Offline Hugeadmirer

You probably did get ripped off but if you forget the money aspect for one moment and think of the positives...

You “felt” you had a connection with the girl, she turned you on a lot, she came (which is quite rare) and by the sounds of it you had a memorable nut too.

You’ve got buyers remorse because of a perception of value for money but I’d prefer your experience to spending £150 on a horrible punt that is a crap unload and leaves me feeling a bit dirty and ashamed of myself.

I’m also pretty sure if you couldn’t afford it you wouldn’t have done it so don’t be too hard on yourself. Chalk it up to experience and you may even eventually decide it’s a type of experience you want to repeat.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:24:28 pm by Hugeadmirer »