Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melody adultwork  (Read 2977 times)

10 review(s) for Sexymelodysexy. (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jarrovian

Well I took a bit of a risk with this one, as the last time someone did a review of melody (adultwork Durham, sorry can't do links) it was  suggests that the person who posted was touting. Anyway I took the plunge and glad I did. Arranged to meet at melody's place near beamish, it's terraced house not overlooked and is a place I have been before as it seems to be used by touring girls. Knocked on the door, and wow this gorgeous black girl in a pink bra and matching panties answered. She ushered me in and welcomed me with a kiss on the lips and asked me to follow her upstairs. The sight of her in front of me was amazing such a beautiful tight arse. Once in the bedroom she turned kissed me passionately for a few seconds before we sorted out the business side of things. This done melody went to bring me a glass of juice. When she returned it was more dfk, what a tongue she has. At this point I sat down on the edge of her bed and she bent over so that I could admire her marvelous behind. Moving on and all clothing removed I got my first glimpse of melody's shaven pussy. Now I  have to admit there's a certain kind of pussy that I love, and this girl has it, but before I could sample it she had taken my cock, bareback into her mouth. It was not the best bj I have had but still very pleasurable. Next it was 69, and at last I would get to tongue that pussy, it was fresh and clean and just lovely. After this the rubber was on and after trying a few positions we ended with me coming while melody was on top. Throughout this meeting melody remained very enthusiastic. Any downsides? Well some may be put off that she's a chatterbox, or that she demands her arse to be slapped when doing doggy, but for me it was a great experience. Oh and one last thought, at the beginning of the sesh she took the money and put it in her bag without counting. Two minutes after leaving I received a call to say I  had paid too much. I thanked her for her honesty and told her to keep the extra for a treat

Toshiba

Tempted to tick another of my minds list

Offline maxxblue

Has she moved?

Her AW profile now states she lives in Preston?

Shame if she has, as after Jarrovian's review I am tempted to book her.

Offline jarrovian

I asked if she would be returning and she said "yes" depending on when this house was available again. As I say its used by a few touring girls

Offline snapper

Hope this review means I am no longer a tout

Toshiba

Hope this review means I am no longer a tout

Best not keep mentioning stuff then , no one is yet complaining but we are a suspcious lot and will look at you if  you try