Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lola - Hendon  (Read 2845 times)

29 review(s) for @sweet Lola@ (22 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Double009123

External Link/Members Only

Price: £50/30 now £60/30 and £80/60

Location: I had my meet with her in Hendon, this was very close to Middlesex university, apartment was ground floor, across the road definitely not discreet, I see she's moved to Southgate area now so can't comment on new location.

WG: pictures are very accurate, massive tits, decent to play with, flatish ass, a bit of a gut but not off putting.

Services: OWO, CIM, COB, oily tit job, sex usual positions, I went to see her for the massive tits and oral skills and on both aspects she delivered, sloppy, wet, varied oral even tried to DT at times, durind oral she would change up the pace not use hands often, look me in the eyes and really go for it at times, allowed me to CIM for first round. During sex I didn't think she could take a pounding so didn't really go all out, had her on top which was decent wanted to finish with a tit job which she got oil out for which finished with me releasing on her tits

Recommendation: on my HL for the big tits, sloppy oral urge.

Offline Suffolkseeker

Cheers for the review. Other reviews have suggested she Dan sometimes muck about keeping you waiting and also a look of disgust when with her. Are any of these relevant for you and how were the comes please.

Offline Double009123

Comms were not an issue and in regards to the look of disgust, fortunately I didn't face that.

Offline neb12

Looks like she’s taken out CIM and unlimited CUM in one hour bookings. I wonder if anyone who’s seen her recently can comment of this is true? Think the appeal of going to see her is that CIM blowjob...

Offline RAJEC

I’ve always found her to be a good provider. I think she’s had a few bad experiences (there was one cunt on here who acted like a bit of a twat) which has made her wary but with repeat visits she does tend to warm up a bit