Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky_elliex- Canary Wharf E14  (Read 4107 times)

73 review(s) for kinky_elliex (59 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rich_playboy

External Link/Members Only

23rd January 2020

So I was in the Canary Wharf Area, visiting friends, I texted Ellie and got a instant message back with the address and to call her 30mins before hand- So I get to the address, its a old looking apartment near South Quay Station. She opens the door in matching red lingerie and high heels. Ellie is very pretty, about 5'5, slim, Big tits, blonde hair, tanned, cheeky smile and has that come and f*ck me look about her.

She walks me into her bedroom, It's got loads of lit candles, air freshener, sprays everywhere, I'm guessing she must be running some sort of conveyor belt here-  I hand over the paperwork, she walks over, takes off her bra and panties, asks if I want oral with or without. On this occasion I went with, she puts the condom in her mouth and puts it on my dick like a pro.

Her oral game is good, not the best but good- she's sucking me off and I'm squeezing her ass, its firm and nice to hold.

After the oral, she says 'lets have sex'- I'm like okay, which position? She replies doggy- in I go and she's tight, she's fucking my dick in doggy, thrusting back at me- I'm grabbing her hips and just pounding away, we swap to cowgirl, but the timing and rhythm just isn't right- so we move to Missionary, she plants her feet on my hips so I can get in deeper, its nice- she's a tight little minx and her tits are very firm too. Chest to tits.... :)

Anyway- I bolt, climb off, she helps me take the condom off and my d*ck is sensitive as hell, felt like its been gripped on all the way through the session.

After the clean up, we sat and chatted about Netflix and movies, Hahah!- I asked her where she's from- Russia she said, but her profile says Romanian- Ellie's English is decent, I'm not going to lie, I find her really attractive, cute girl, eager to please..

Verdict: Would I see Ellie again, yeah. Why not- theres actually not that many decent looking girls over the Wharf and she's really easy on the eyes.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not sure why you have sent me a PM but if I have anything to say it is said in public. Anyway, as far as reviews go it isn't what I want, it's what the site expects.

All we ask is a factual account of he booking, how it is worded is entirely up to the poster. As long as the basics are included compose it in your own way. The summary on the review writing guide says it all really.

All I would say to any new member is have a look round the site, see how it works and if you don't read the guides then look at other reviews to get an idea of what to include hen start posting.

There's a wealth of information available for those who take the time to read it and if anyone is unsure of anything they only have to ask.

If a review is posted in the general discussion section by mistake just post on the thread that it was meant to be a review and what rating it should be and there's loads of helpers who can move it. (It has to be the OP who asks for this we can't decide on their behalf.)  It you post a copy yourself in the review section then there is only 3 mods who can sort that out,

I'll post links to the guides once again.

The rules - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Punting wiki that contains all the information and technical guides one would ever need.  -  External Link/Members Only

Offline BootsnBunches

23rd January 2020

So I was in the Canary Wharf Area, visiting friends, I texted Ellie and got a instant message back with the address and to call her 30mins before hand- So I get to the address, its a old looking apartment near South Quay Station. She opens the door in matching red lingerie and high heels. Ellie is very pretty, about 5'5, slim, Big tits, blonde hair, tanned, cheeky smile and has that come and f*ck me look about her.

She walks me into her bedroom, It's got loads of lit candles, air freshener, sprays everywhere, I'm guessing she must be running some sort of conveyor belt here-  I hand over the paperwork, she walks over, takes off her bra and panties, asks if I want oral with or without. On this occasion I went with, she puts the condom in her mouth and puts it on my dick like a pro.

Her oral game is good, not the best but good- she's sucking me off and I'm squeezing her ass, its firm and nice to hold.

After the oral, she says 'lets have sex'- I'm like okay, which position? She replies doggy- in I go and she's tight, she's fucking my dick in doggy, thrusting back at me- I'm grabbing her hips and just pounding away, we swap to cowgirl, but the timing and rhythm just isn't right- so we move to Missionary, she plants her feet on my hips so I can get in deeper, its nice- she's a tight little minx and her tits are very firm too. Chest to tits.... :)

Anyway- I bolt, climb off, she helps me take the condom off and my d*ck is sensitive as hell, felt like its been gripped on all the way through the session.

After the clean up, we sat and chatted about Netflix and movies, Hahah!- I asked her where she's from- Russia she said, but her profile says Romanian- Ellie's English is decent, I'm not going to lie, I find her really attractive, cute girl, eager to please..

Verdict: Would I see Ellie again, yeah. Why not- theres actually not that many decent looking girls over the Wharf and she's really easy on the eyes.

How long was your visit and did you get the full time?

Offline rich_playboy

30mins mate, not too sure what to do if I booked an hour- Whats full time?

Offline BootsnBunches

30mins mate, not too sure what to do if I booked an hour- Whats full time?

If you paid for 30 I wondered how long you got and how much action time. I used to see Ellie regularly but havent been for a while.

Offline rich_playboy

I had a few hiccups when I met her, but she didn't let that be a problem, kept me going until I was done. She even sat down with me afterwards to have a chat- She's got gorgeous eyes!

Offline BootsnBunches

I had a few hiccups when I met her, but she didn't let that be a problem, kept me going until I was done. She even sat down with me afterwards to have a chat- She's got gorgeous eyes!

She’s certainly cute. 

Offline PatMacGroin

I have to ask OP. Are you some sort of Troll?

Because, as a brand new member, you appear to to have decided to:

A - Choose the username "rich_playboy" (do you also go by the alias of "flash_git" and "subtle_as_a_rock")?

B - State the punt date as "23rd January 2020" right at the height of some of the worst reported infection, hospitalisation and death rates.

C - Open the review with the ever so nonchalant comment "So I was in the Canary Wharf Area, visiting friends"

Obviously lots of guys are still punting and reviewing at the moment despite the Covid restrictions. The flood of historical reviews from new members is masking that. Which I don't like to see, but I've been biting my tongue so far.

However, based on points A-C above you appear to be actively trying to get a metaphorical punch in the face!  :mad: :angry:

(Edit: P.S. I know I'm being a total hyporcrite, because I have literally just said "good work" to a review I should have realised occurred in the last couple of days.  :dash:)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:12:46 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline rich_playboy

I've not seen any of my friends since the first lockdown.

I was trying to write creatively, turn it into a story, give the post a bit more substance, everything which happened with the WG is all real.- instead of the basic, this, this and this.. But thank you for your advice.

This will be my last post, there is way too much police-ing going around and not enough fun or banter.- Thought I would do a good deed, by sharing my experiences.

Offline Reallytired86

I have to ask OP. Are you some sort of Troll?

Because, as a brand new member, you appear to to have decided to:

A - Choose the username "rich_playboy" (do you also go by the alias of "flash_git" and "subtle_as_a_rock")?

B - State the punt date as "23rd January 2020" right at the height of some of the worst reported infection, hospitalisation and death rates.

C - Open the review with the ever so nonchalant comment "So I was in the Canary Wharf Area, visiting friends"

Obviously lots of guys are still punting and reviewing at the moment despite the Covid restrictions. The flood of historical reviews from new members is masking that. Which I don't like to see, but I've been biting my tongue so far.

However, based on points A-C above you appear to be actively trying to get a metaphorical punch in the face!  :mad: :angry:

(Edit: P.S. I know I'm being a total hyporcrite, because I have literally just said "good work" to a review I should have realised occurred in the last couple of days.  :dash:)

23rd January 2020 wasn’t no peak covid season in UK mat, everyone was business as usual at the time. You are a confused fella.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 11:19:57 am by Reallytired86 »

Offline PatMacGroin

23rd January 2020 wasn’t no peak covid season in UK mat, everyone was business as usual at the time. You are a confused fella.

Thanks for identifying my mistake. Your username describes how I feel. I'm exhausted, but can't get my brain to shut down enough to let me sleep. Usually, when I get like this a bit of late night reading of UKP helps distract me. Obviously didn't work last night.

Offline PatMacGroin

I've not seen any of my friends since the first lockdown.

I was trying to write creatively, turn it into a story, give the post a bit more substance, everything which happened with the WG is all real.- instead of the basic, this, this and this.. But thank you for your advice.

This will be my last post, there is way too much police-ing going around and not enough fun or banter.- Thought I would do a good deed, by sharing my experiences.

I apologise.

I guess I was too tired when I read this review. Some how I read 2020 as 2021, and thought you were saying this punt took place last week.

I saw red, and let my anger get the better of me. Making threats and abusive remarks about your choice of username was totally uncalled for. I've had a bit of a tough week and you took the brunt of my anger.

I haven't read any of your other reviews and I'm sure your contributions will be appreciated. Other than the details I mistakenly highlighted I thought the rest of your review was spot on, and closely matched my experiences with Ellie. Don't let my behaviour put you off UKP, it's a great forum with a lot of great members.