Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a, Chancery lane, EC1N  (Read 2133 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rondonumbanine9

Link: External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, Rimming, FS

Price: 120 (30 minutes £90, £30 extra for rimming)

Logistics:
Comms are disappointing, took me a 7 days to book this punt. First time around, agreed the time and was left in the wilderness. Second attempt was met with much more precision as I called in the early afternoon and booked for 7:30 that evening.

Physical Appearance:
Was pleasantly surprised, looks like a beautician with a very nice slim body. Nice peachy bum and plump lips. Age wise, profile says 27 which she looks. She hails from Poland.

Service:
Walk in and exchanged pleasantries, confirmed price and services, was offered a shower which I accepted. On with the punt I laid on the body and was treated to nice licks of the shaft and she took me right down her throat with no warm up, I wasn’t especially hard at this point so might have helped. Then with the wipes she wiped my ass to double check then went in for the feast, wasn’t as enjoyable as I imagine so allowed it to continue for a few minutes then went back to the blowjob which got very deep and wet. I started to mentally check out a bit as I do when receiving blowjobs, then as if she sensed this started to what I can only describe as furiously sloppy face fuck. Felt the sap rising and was surprised that I could potentially cum in a few minutes. She asked if I wanted to carry on or go for the sexual service, chose the latter and on with the dom went missionary which was very mechanical but she warmed up a bit then onto doggy where I finished in the bag.
Quick clean up and chit chat while I looked at her book collection on yoga, she mentioned she was finished for the night and was getting dressed in her civvy clothes, I got dressed my self and was out the door just after 30 minutes.

Positives: Good looking girls with incredible blowjob skills.
Negatives: Can be a bit mechanical and I felt rushed at times
Would I visit again: If I’m in the area
Summary: Visited on the recommendation of so many on here and wasn’t disappointed as this is my first review I ‘m glad that it was with/for Veronica.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

she was finished for the night and was getting dressed in her civvy clothes

Happened to me a number of times (with different W/G over the years). Not sure why but for some reason. I like it when I see a W/G getting into civvy clothes.

Seen a few in civvy clothes, when I'm out and about, this mostly puts a big :) on my face.

Offline kidpoontang

She's great but fucking useless on the appointment front, always wants to change things when you have already agreed on a time.

Offline The Ultracheese

Good review looks hot might have sample anyone know what happened to her mate Yours_Khloe who supposedly works from the same flat as Veronica she hasn’t logged in for a while

Offline Yankee41

I believe she went back to poland.  Natt is a far better flat mate.