Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X teen x mona x - Bristol  (Read 685 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6033494) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS
I had one booking made with Mona over Xmas which she cancelled, so I was wary the second time around.  This one all went ok.  All by text and with prompt replies.

Usual hungarian place near Portland Square.  A bit dingy and dated, but clean and tidy.  Cheap on-road parking in same street.

COST
£70/30 mins

APPEARANCE
Quite pretty, roundish face with long dark hair tied back in a ponytail.  Early 20's, quite tall with good sized natural, pendulous breasts (may be a bit saggy for some folks, but ok for me).  Lovely legs and bum.  A good 7/10 all round and definitely her in the pics.  Her english is quite limited, which I always find makes things a bit awkward.

THE MEETING
Mona greeted me wearing a short dress, bra and knickers.  We entered the bedroom and I made payment and undressed whilst she went to stash the cash.  On her return, she quickly removed her dress and bra and we went straight into FK, during which she did some lip sucking and stroked me into life.  We moved on to the bed, where I was hoping to continue with the same, but, as I lay back, she went straight down for OWO.  This was quite vigorous and deep, but nice and comfortable and, after a couple of minutes I asked for 69.  Her pants came off and I noshed away on her clean, fresh pussy.  Unfortunately, it wasn't long before she moved away and reached for the condom.  Once it was on, she used spit for lube and lowered on to me for some CG, asking if I wanted it fast or slow.  With the speed at which things had progressed so far, there was no way I wanted her to go fast, so we rocked away at a nice steady tempo.  Her pussy felt quite tight to begin with and she broke out in a sweat all over.  I've had this happen with a few girls and I don't have any issues with it other than it makes them clammy to the touch and difficult to stroke smoothly.  She was happy to do more kissing but, again, it wasn't long before she wanted a change.  We went into mish and, in this position, her pussy felt less tight and really very pleasant - so much so that I soon exploded.  Once over, she handed me the wipes and, after a quick clean up, I was out the door with the meeting having lasted around 20 minutes.

CONCLUSION
Most of the meeting was positive - pretty girl with a good figure, kissing, good OWO, choice of positions, fair price etc. but the pace was too quick and I felt hurried all the time.  Perhaps I should have gone for some doggy between CG and mish to make it last a bit longer.  If she had just offered a massage for the last 10 minutes, like some girls do, it would have made a big difference to my overall enjoyment.