Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Ruby - Warren Street - Polish  (Read 457 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5433299) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw Ruby just before the first lockdown in March 2020, sorry it took me a while to get round to do this review.

Ruby managed her own comms, she is very conscious about her hygiene. From memory I think she worked at the same flat as the Warren Street / Great Portland Street crew including Sweet Monica who is now working there. Anyway, when I met Ruby at Warren Street she was fresh and smelled great. She is size 8, smoking hot body with a youthful face. Tits were all natural, size B I reckon, probably the best feature of her body. Ruby was toned and seemed to do work-out regularly.

Paperwork sorted out quickly, it was 100 for half hour plus 30 extra for CIM. Enthusiastic in kissing, she was happy to do DFK although I only sampled for about two minutes as it's not really my thing before I got her down and started sucking me off. Her technique was ok, I've had other Poles who are renowned for their blowie skills like Jennifer GFE or Sweet Monique (those were the days...). Anyway quickly moved onto doggy then mish then cowgirl then reverse cowgirl the usual ritual. She reminded me that I have a few minutes left so took the condom off so she could suck me off again. After a couple of minutes gave her a nice CIM. Good CIM skills, she stayed on for another minute before disposing in the bathroom. She came back and offered me some water which I declined.

Overall, it was a positive punt. It's a shame that she's left but I'll be back for round 2 if she returns.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:00:30 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

How they quickly disappear:

"Sorry, but _Sensual Ruby_ is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area."

Shame pics look great