Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Czech Chester  (Read 7212 times)

21 review(s) for Lucy Czech (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only
Comms
Messaged a few times on AW as her phone number isn’t always showing when she is working. We had tried to meet up previously but had been unsuccessful as she has been booked up ! As she has no reviews I though TOFTT but only book half hour, at £80 is is on my limit but somehow I was already sucked in so that made no difference.
Apartment by the train station but not of the normal ones other girls use, it’s tucked away and I never even knew it was there. Buzzed in and the apartment is really big and tidy. Shown in bedroom double bed, candles everywhere with relaxing music on. 
Some of her photos look a bit of a worry but my god, she is stunning. Great body, hair was up makeup done but not plastered. Clearly had a kid out of the sunroof as a scare on her stomach but made no odds to me she was exactly my type. Told to lie face down on the bed, she comes in and you see her drop you pants to the floor before starting the massage naked.
If you have a bad back or aches this isn’t any good. Tantric/ erotic all the way with the unexpected surprise of very hot oil dripped all over. After rubbing herself all over my back and C/C swipes turned over for a front massage.
Was expecting a HJ but she blew my mind with hot oil on my meat and two veg massaged away before holding my cock and basically rubbing her flaps on the base of my cock and my balls whilst tugging away.
Nice shower after to get rid of the oil then in my way.
Now I don’t know if anything else is on offer, I never got near asking as I was taken aback by how good it was. She has lived in Chester for over 10 years now so not sure if she used to offer more as this profile isn’t that old. Next time I will definitely ask, that’s my only regret.  Not sure how I’m the first review as she is definitely a pro.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Sounds good bobby might have a dabble :hi:

Offline Bikerman

Stunning looking woman.. are you allowed to use fingers etc on her do you know ?
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boredbobby

Honestly never tried my luck. Just enjoyed the massage.

Offline valleyfloydroad

Thanks for the review.

This one has been on my hotlist for a while but £120 for an hour with “no sex, no blow jobs” is just too rich for me.

Online Np1984

I have had a bit of communication with Lucy today, hopefully I will be booked into see her tomorrow

Offline Tankengine48

Think I agree with Valley, for £120 an hour I'd probably want more than a massage and HE ;)

Online Np1984

I have just seen Lucy and all I can say is WOW! Review will follow when I get home

Offline chesterpunter

I was going to do a new review but this is word  for word from this report already done.
I was a bit sceptical about visiting her at the 120 price she charges but compared with some of the shit you get dished up these days and all the agro that goes with parking I though the  extra pennies justified the service.
Yes she is as hot as she looks.
Privacy and flat was exceptionally clean and her manner and timekeeping was also great.
At risk of getting shot down as a fan boy here but this was the best massage I've had in a long while.
I'm going back again for sure when the tin is topped up with punter tokens.

Offline spiralnotebook

Anyone know if she advertises elsewhere? I don’t have an AW A/C and I’ve got the week orf  :yahoo:
Cheers.

Offline softlad25

Has nobody tried or asked about extras ie ro ?

Offline chesterpunter

Anyone know if she advertises elsewhere? I don’t have an AW A/C and I’ve got the week orf  :yahoo:
Cheers.
You don't need an aw account do you, her link is on the 1st review
She's good with txt and if you call her her English is spot on

Offline spiralnotebook

Thanks CP, I did look but it was not showing on the AW page so assumed not for public viewing. Cheers  :hi:

Offline T13

Yes been on my list a while too. Just having the time and patience to travel to Chester and back again. She is fit I’ve exchanged a few messages with her too about hours she works etc and she seems very nice too