Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 2686 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline big2010bird

I saw Harriet in December before Lock down 3, Harriet is well reviewed, but still sharing my review: External Link/Members Only

Comms
Initial msg the day before via AW, answered promptly, Harriet requested to speak on the day to confirm, all easy to sort, no drama and no messing around

In Salford, a few mins off the ring road, easy to find, I parked on the main road next to her building, Harriet then talked me in with instructions/codes etc. Apartment was clean (what I saw of it), used bathroom to freshen up and shower afterwards, all clean, proper sized towel and the basics provided

Looks
Its her from the pictures, I would say a size 10, facially attractive, you would look again if you saw her out and about, good looking body, she said she has been working out and lost weight, this showed with her ability to squat during sex!

Services
£130 for 1 hour, from arrival Harriet is obviously interested in giving a good service, she asks what you want, and what you like, how many pops etc, no rushing but well paced.
Full on DFK from the start, OWO on me and RO on her, all clean and fresh, then into 69 which she got into, I was about to stop but she said was close and we continued until she came, I'm not usually a big 69 fan, but this session changed my mind.
Sex in various positions, I like a girl who can squat during cow girl, and who gets hers leg on your shoulders during mish. Finished in the Bag inside her.

Overall
A really good punt, good services, did everything as on her list with enthusiasm, it felt like hot sex with an ex girlfriend. I would have returned already if not for the lock down, I'll defo see her again once things are more normal

Offline Kool Keef

Think I'm the only punter in the NW not to have had a booking with this one   :D

Offline Cliff Booth

KK - you're not. She's been on my HL for ages but I haven't dabbled yet.  ;)

Online nuggett70

just booked an hour with her on Saturday, report to follow!

Offline Kool Keef

KK - you're not. She's been on my HL for ages but I haven't dabbled yet.  ;)

:D
Hope to get around to seeing her soonish.
Welcome aboard Cliff

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline george r

Well worth seeing and for fans of water sports fantastic  :thumbsup:

Offline Jaybo1988

I seen her a couple of weeks ago for the first time for 15 mins. Sucked like a hoover and a quick shag for £50 on my dinner hour at work. Il do a review shortly to add to the long list of positives this one already has!

Offline Followyourdick

Just noticed she’s moved, now says city centre near the arndale (pretty shit for parking round there!) and price has gone up to £140.
I agree she’s good but these two factors are challenging imo!

Offline big2010bird

Just noticed she’s moved, now says city centre near the arndale (pretty shit for parking round there!) and price has gone up to £140.
I agree she’s good but these two factors are challenging imo!
That is disappointing, she did mention she was looking for a different apartment... the prev location was good for me, easy to get to and not far off the motoroway. It will put me off seeing her again as going into the city centre always makes a punt more logistically challenging for me

Offline Hollywell

Seen her a few times, price around the norm nowadays and at least you know she's putting good effort into it

Online Tankengine48

Yes shame shes moved. City centre not good for me :(

Offline george r

yes the other place was handy to park at the big Sainsburys and walk over the road .