Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Stunning _Blonde_ in Bristol Massage  (Read 7367 times)

5 review(s) for Hot_Student_Lena (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TerryTibbs

I though I would visit Stunning Blonde as I am looking for a fun massage girl with body to body service.

1 hour massage booking £80

External Link/Members Only

Location.

Usual flat near ASDA Bedminster, lots of stairs, no problem for me but does make you feel a bit conspicuous walking up and down the creaky wooden stairs.

Girl.

Cute and smiley Polish girl, very friendly.  Dark hair, not like the profile photos, maybe the same girl but Im not 100% sure.  Great little body, big well proportioned pendulous tits with lovely nipples.  I thought she may have been Lovely Kate....but I have not seen Kate so I dont know.

Meet

Usual situation, music, candles,  lay face down and she started with cold baby oil.  But this is where the booking started to get disappointing. she was massaging mostly with one hand with the occasional little pass of her boobs on my back.  I was hoping she would climb on and do the full slide up and down my back, but this never happened.  So no Body to Body, just Boob to Body.

So after about 30mins of back she asked me to turn over and started oiling my front and cock and balls.  She has a nice slow HJ technique.  But no front Body to Body or Boob action.  She let me play with her tits as she wanked me, but she also kept her knickers on, it would have been nice to see her fully nude.

But her HJ was great with good eye contact, I must admit it was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had....it just kept building and building to a massive cum shot.....so that was the only highlight of the meet and saved the review from being negative.

Conclusion.

Nice girl fabulous body but very average massage.  if she made more effort it could be excellent. So disappointing.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:43:48 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline RobT22

I think Kate and Stunning Blonde are the same person

Online bnhdgsn

I think Kate and Stunning Blonde are the same person
Good call. I tend to agree.

Offline TerryTibbs

Good call. I tend to agree.

Yes that's what I thought.

If that's the case I'm not very impressed with either of them! :D

Cheers

Offline litovsk

I  met Teen Cute Maya     in  Bristol  BS3   on  Sunday  24th    ,  and  after  the  deed  ,  I  am left  with a lurking  feeling  in  my  gut   that  the  description  above  of  _Stunning _Blonde_   fits  her  exactly ......  and indeed  that  the   physical  details  I can  compare  or  cotrast ,    are also  remarkably  similar to  those of Kate
Banned reason: Posting bollocks.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RobT22

Well Terry's experience with Stunning blonde sounds much like my experience with Kate and you say it sounds like teen Maya. The plot thickens.

Offline Jonlove69

It’s definitely Lovely Kate. I assumed you turned left at the top of the stairs ? Her HJ is the best and the sultry eye contact helps finish you off. The last time I spoke with her she was finding it quite difficult as most punters wanted more. That is quite understandable when you see her.

Offline Horseman

I do not think that Stunning blonde and Kate are the same person, where would the gain be in having two profiles? (both are currently active and showing as available)

Saying that however. Terry, your description of the girl and the service really does match with my experience of Lovely Kate. Down to the superb HJ with sultry eye contact!

It sounds a little like there was a little "bait and switch" going on although if I was being honest I suspect its more a double booking mistake or something came up and stunning blonde couldn't make the meet so asked Kate to step in.

The fact that the girl wasn't blonde (Name aside, the AW pictures show blonde hair) is suspect in itself.

EDIT: Actually - Kate did do a full body on body massage when I visited her. so not quite the same experience you had Terry. Certainly no phone out in one hand, though to be honest it was a little over a year ago so things could have changed since then!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 11:36:02 pm by Horseman »

Offline TerryTibbs

I  met Teen Cute Maya     in  Bristol  BS3   on  Sunday  24th    ,  and  after  the  deed  ,  I  am left  with a lurking  feeling  in  my  gut   that  the  description  above  of  _Stunning _Blonde_   fits  her  exactly ......  and indeed  that  the   physical  details  I can  compare  or  cotrast ,    are also  remarkably  similar to  those of Kate

Hi

I saw Teen Cute Maya when she started a a year ago and she is a different girl (younger) to Stunning Blonde.

Cute Teen Maya External Link/Members Only

Lovely Kate   External Link/Members Only

Stunning Blonde  External Link/Members Only

Maybe book a 4 hands massage with Lovely Kate and Stunning Blonde, that would answer the question.

On my booking with Stunning Blonde? I noticed she has tiny tattoo between her boobs and some small writing on her side, I dont know if that sounds like a description of Lovely Kate's body markings?

Also Stunning Blonde says her name is Kym and I did confirm this with her at the start and end of the booking.

But....

I have seen other girls in this flat before.  These are different girls.

Busty Sophie  External Link/Members Only

Maya Sensual Blonde  External Link/Members Only

Also I think these 2 girls work from this flat.

Sensual Sam  External Link/Members Only

Sarah GFE External Link/Members Only

Must get very busy for a 2 bed flat, no wonder they never have any hot water in the shower.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 07:17:44 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline B4bcock

Hi Terry,

Just questioning whether you saw Busty Sophie in this building?  All the girls who work there are polish, whereas Sophie is hungarian and, when she is in Bristol, usually stays near Portland Square.   :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Terry,

Just questioning whether you saw Busty Sophie in this building?  All the girls who work there are polish, whereas Sophie is hungarian and, when she is in Bristol, usually stays near Portland Square.   :unknown:

Hi

You maybe right about Busty Sophie....but I did see Maya Sensual Blonde there.

Cheers

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Team.

Just notice all 3 profiles updates at 10am this morning.

So its still a mystery.... is it 2 girls or 3?

Cute Teen Maya External Link/Members Only

Lovely Kate   External Link/Members Only

Stunning Blonde  External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline YoungPunter

This post and all the comments reflects my thoughts about these three girls for quite sometime now :wacko:, esp. that stunning_blonde (used to be stunning_babe: External Link/Members Only) and Lovely Kate are the same person with different profiles. I met stunning_blonde and she told me her name was Bella :dash:, now that her old profile is inactive, she came up as blonde and Kym :dash:
I also know that all these girls work from the same building: Teen Maya, Lovely Kate, Stunning Blonde, Sensual Sam and Sarah GFE(Saw her too).
Never saw Busty Sophie coming here apart from the Portland Square and occasionally onto the Harbour Side.

Offline TerryTibbs

This post and all the comments reflects my thoughts about these three girls for quite sometime now :wacko:, esp. that stunning_blonde (used to be stunning_babe: External Link/Members Only) and Lovely Kate are the same person with different profiles. I met stunning_blonde and she told me her name was Bella :dash:, now that her old profile is inactive, she came up as blonde and Kym :dash:
I also know that all these girls work from the same building: Teen Maya, Lovely Kate, Stunning Blonde, Sensual Sam and Sarah GFE(Saw her too).
Never saw Busty Sophie coming here apart from the Portland Square and occasionally onto the Harbour Side.

Thanks YP

So it sounds like Lovely Kate and Stunning Blonde are the same girl.

Unless anyone knows different?

Cheers

Offline Horseman

Thanks YP

So it sounds like Lovely Kate and Stunning Blonde are the same girl.

Unless anyone knows different?

Cheers

Once the current round of lockdown is done I'll try and see Stunning blonde (I wouldn't mind if it was Kate to be honest) I'll let you know then!

Offline Jonlove69

Terry, I have also been in the flat opposite. Can’t remember who it was but she hasn’t been around for some time. That could explain the ‘overcrowding’. The next review may need more details - Left or Right at the top of the stairs?  :D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:39:50 pm by Jonlove69 »

Offline TerryTibbs

Terry, I have also been in the flat opposite. Can’t remember who it was but she hasn’t been around for some time. That could explain the ‘overcrowding’. The next review may need more details - Left or Right at the top of the stairs?  :D

Interesting.

I have always turned left at the top of the stairs.

Cheers

Offline dubs

Isn't this one also part of the same group?  I think she worked from the harbourside place at the same time as Kate.

Petite Claudia 22 in Bristol

Offline Horseman

Isn't this one also part of the same group?  I think she worked from the harbourside place at the same time as Kate.

I think she was in a different location to Kate. In fact I'm 99% sure of it. Kate (also a couple of other girls I saw in the past) used to be work near millennial square.

When I saw Petitie Claudia she was closer to Castle park.

Offline YoungPunter

I don't think so, Petite Claudia is always with Naughty Sue 24:External Link/Members Only and always on the tour. When they are in Bristol, they are in Welsh Back apartments.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:23:55 pm by YoungPunter »

Offline B4bcock

I think she was in a different location to Kate. In fact I'm 99% sure of it. Kate (also a couple of other girls I saw in the past) used to be work near millennial square.

When I saw and reviewed Claudia, she was working from the harbourside flat used by a rotation of poles including Sweet Lisa, Victoria Sexy and Sexy Hannah.  This was always a separate group from the "Asda" babes which mainly comprised Fit Sarah, Naughty Virginia, Maya Sensual Blonde and Glamour Julia.

Offline Horseman

When I saw and reviewed Claudia, she was working from the harbourside flat used by a rotation of poles including Sweet Lisa, Victoria Sexy and Sexy Hannah.  This was always a separate group from the "Asda" babes which mainly comprised Fit Sarah, Naughty Virginia, Maya Sensual Blonde and Glamour Julia.

Sweet Lisa is one I think I've seen, same flat as Kate at the time. Not harbour side though but not far from it.

Offline TerryTibbs

Petite Claudia 22 does move about....

Welsh Back recently.....

And where ever she goes...I go !!!!   :dancegirl:

I am hoping she will be back in Bristol soon.

Cheers

Offline RobT22

Do you prefer Claudia to Katy / stunning blonde for massage and he ? Claudia is very much on my radar. Just waiting for my vaccine to kick in before I venture out for fun.

Offline TerryTibbs

Do you prefer Claudia to Katy / stunning blonde for massage and he ? Claudia is very much on my radar. Just waiting for my vaccine to kick in before I venture out for fun.

Hi Rob

Yes Claudia 22 is truly beautiful girl, tall, slim, small tits, a genuine girl next door type.

Unfortunately her services are very limited, but she does a good body to body massage.

I have done reviews on Claudia 22 and Lovely Kate for comparison.

Cheers

Offline RobT22

Thanks Terry. I know you like Claudia. Just wondering if she was still your favourite having seen Kate. I hope to see Claudia once covid has diminished and she is back in Bristol. I respect your views.

Offline Horseman

Thanks Terry. I know you like Claudia. Just wondering if she was still your favourite having seen Kate. I hope to see Claudia once covid has diminished and she is back in Bristol. I respect your views.

After seeing both I agree with Terry - Claudia has something that puts her above the others. I'm not sure what, but I definitely had a better time with her. And I did really enjoy my time with Kate so its not like she was bad or anything.

Offline YoungPunter

Just to add to the rest of the above comments, I've been with Sue (B2B massage + Sex), Claudia (B2B Massage) and Stunning blonde/Kate (If she is the same person) (and not all three or any two of them at a time  :P) but, Claudia stands out though her services are limited and she is definitely a girl next door :)

Offline TerryTibbs

Just to add to the rest of the above comments, I've been with Sue (B2B massage + Sex), Claudia (B2B Massage) and Stunning blonde/Kate (If she is the same person) (and not all three or any two of them at a time  :P) but, Claudia stands out though her services are limited and she is definitely a girl next door :)

Hi Young Punter

Who is Sue ????

Don't confuse me any more than I already am  :wacko:

OK I see now.....Ignore me!  :unknown:

Cheers

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:08:59 pm by TerryTibbs »

Offline RobT22

So far it looks as though Claudia is going to be very popular on her return to Bristol. Founder members of her UKP  fan club ?

Offline Jonlove69

Horseman is correct in that Sweet Lisa is now in Lovely Kate’s old flat in the harbourside. I haven’t seen Claudia yet but will see her this year based on your reviews.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 11:08:01 pm by Jonlove69 »

Offline BristolGuy123

I have seen both Kate & Claudia at different times pre covid & during the time when Claudia was offering FS. The meetings coincidentally occurred at the same flat near Millenium Square. Each of them is very attractive & attentive although Claudia's grasp of the English language was a little limited. Both have a significant number of tattoos which I personally do not prefer however I do recall a  tattoo on Kates thigh if that helps with the Kate/Stunning Blonde identity?

Guy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:19:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline TerryTibbs

I have seen both Kate & Claudia at different times pre covid & during the time when Claudia was offering FS. The meetings coincidentally occurred at the same flat near Millenium Square. Each of them is very attractive & attentive although Claudia's grasp of the English language was a little limited. Both have a significant number of tattoos which I personally do not prefer however I do recall a tattoo on Kates thigh if that helps with the Kate/Stunning Blonde identity?

Guy

Hi

Thanks.

I did not see a tattoo on Kate.

Anyone else?

Cheers

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:19:18 pm by daviemac »

Offline RobT22

Yes, Kate definitely has the  tattoo as we chatted about it's significance.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:20:34 pm by daviemac »

Offline Horseman

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:20:48 pm by daviemac »

Offline BristolGuy123

Terry - well that has established that Stunning Blonde is definately not Kate - But I would suggest you may consider a visit to Kate on her next trip to Bristol - I agree Claudia is the lovely "girl next door" but Kate could be her slightly older sister & the perfect "Secretary" none of us ever had!

Guy

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Lovely Kate X X

• Service Provider
I live in Bristol and I have personal life there as well.
I always try to be as discreet as I can. I can imagine that some of my friend may be looking at my profile Thats why I dont show any of my tattoes on my photos. 
I can tell Its fair to tell where is the tattoo but not exactly what is it.

Yes, I share an Apartment with my friends as I work only part time as I started my next studies.
I think its fair in this hard times that we dont have to rent separate place to work. X

Hope you all stay warm and well behaved x
Kisses, Lovely Kate X X

Offline Horseman

I always try to be as discreet as I can. I can imagine that some of my friend may be looking at my profile Thats why I dont show any of my tattoes on my photos. 

Yes, I share an Apartment with my friends as I work only part time as I started my next studies.
I think its fair in this hard times that we dont have to rent separate place to work. X

Kisses, Lovely Kate X X

That's a fair comment we should all maybe be aware of. Not posting information that could identify someone

Offline Lovely Kate X X

• Service Provider
Thank you for understanding  :kissgirl:
Hope you all stay safe and happy x

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thank you for understanding  :kissgirl:
Hope you all stay safe and happy x
I've taken all the descriptions out, stating you have tattoos should suffice.

Offline Horseman

I've taken all the descriptions out, stating you have tattoos should suffice.

Some days I question my intelligence. Why on earth didn't I think to edit my post  :dash:

Thanks for taking care of it daviemac  :drinks:

Offline houseboot

Some days I question my intelligence. Why on earth didn't I think to edit my post  :dash:

There is only a very short period of time (a few minutes) when you can Modify (Edit) your post.

Thereafter only a Mod can do it.

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 06:01:06 pm by houseboot »

Offline TerryTibbs

I think its fair in this hard times that we don't have to rent separate place to work. X

Kisses, Lovely Kate X X

I'm more confused than ever now.   :crazy:

So is Kate XX a different girl to Stunning Blonde?

I would like to see Kate XX if she is a different girl, but don't want to visit and find out she is Stunning Blonde.

Maybe Kate can confirm this once and for all?

Cheers

Offline Lovely Kate X X

• Service Provider
Good Morning X
I have only 1 profile which is Lovely Kate X X.
I will be back in Bristol and then you can come and check by yourself.
As I mentioned before I am working only 4 hours a day so where is the point to have 2 profiles?
Polish girls are similar but I am sure you will see a difference + Stunning Blonde even has similar tattoo to mine  :sarcastic: but of course we are not the same person.
Kisses, Kate X X

Offline Horseman

I'm more confused than ever now.   :crazy:

So is Kate XX a different girl to Stunning Blonde?

I would like to see Kate XX if she is a different girl, but don't want to visit and find out she is Stunning Blonde.

Maybe Kate can confirm this once and for all?

Cheers

Terry I highly recommend Kate. She gives a similar level of service to Claudia (who I know you enjoy)

Offline TerryTibbs

Terry I highly recommend Kate. She gives a similar level of service to Claudia (who I know you enjoy)

Thanks.

Looks like a visit to Kate is the only answer to this Punting Puzzle!

Cheers

Offline Lovely Kate X X

• Service Provider
At least it was something interesting during this boring times.  :wackogirl:

Offline BristolGuy123

Terry - I am sure you will enjoy yourself  ;)
Kate - I apologise  :dash: Hope to see you soon.

Guy