Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little April - Newcastle (Heaton)  (Read 3260 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5895348) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline jakeh3082

This punt is from before Christmas, recently became a member and wanted to make sure I was active!

Little April - External Link/Members Only

Comms: Nice and easy, asked for a time was available - done and sorted.

Fee: 30min £80

Location: Easy to find in Heaton near Chilli Road & plenty of free parking available - flat was upstairs, was told to be quiet coming as as "nosey neighbours" were about with majority of working from home people around.

The Girl: Attractive, fit and small - if you like the younger looking girls! A smashing arse though!

The Punt: One small thing is that, she works with another girl (Naughty Jorgie) and when I walked up the stairs and into the room, Jorgie was getting ready in one of the rooms off the landing. Slightly off putting to see someone else in the flat but nonetheless all good!

When chatting about the meeting we discussed a 'sub-slut' meeting, she happily obliged and I was looking forward to the meeting. Once in the flat, we chatted briefly before exchanging paper work.

We got down with some DFK, not as deep as I would perhaps like, but it was a good mood setter - we moved onto OWO which she confirmed I wanted. Oral was great, nice and sloppy with plenty of eye contact. Moved onto RO, very enthusiastic and seemed into it! After this we moved onto sex, for which she suggested her "favourite" position: her on her front with a pillow under her hips. This was great, and she liked having her hair pulled with some hard sex.

I couldn't hold much longer than that and ended up blowing in the bag after about 5/10 minutes and a couple more positions. During the meeting/OWO I did ask if she provided rimming on me, which is something I enjoy, but she didn't but wasn't put off by the request.

Overall, good meeting - have been looking for the right moment to return!

Hope the review is good and up to standard!

Offline CaptainD

Thanks for the review - she looks great.  Very tempted.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Excellent first review - thanks :hi:
FB

Offline jakeh3082

Offline Kev3773

Cheers, good review. Over what I'm prepared to pay though :hi:

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, all info is there.

Offline MME

Great review, especially for a first one - she's a little pocket rocket, glad you had a good punt.