Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy BBW in Harlow  (Read 1059 times)

13 review(s) for Chelsea2012 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Band1t

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - also on OnlyFans
Meet took place October 2020 in-between lockdowns. 
Easy to find location close to M11 with ample free parking-always a bonus as an old discarded parking could be awkward. She has been here for a while as I have been here a number of times.
Basic room but it’s clean and private. She doesn’t share with anyone.
Booked an hour @£120.
Greeted like a long lost friend Chelsea led me into the bedroom and immediately made me feel completely at ease. Monies paid, and after some general chit-chat Chelsea soon got down to business and proceeded to continue where we had left off 6 months previously. Deep cock sucking with continuous eye contact got me going and soon I was exploding into her open mouth.
Her nipples were like bullets and she moaned when I sucked them and played with her clit. Moved my face on to her pussy and seemed to hit the spot as she grabbed my hair (which I asked her to) and started grinding her clit against my face. Along with some finger play she was soon gyrating like fuck and begging me to fuck her. After some more delicious owo I was ready for round 2.  Mac on and I pounded away doggie for all I was worth slapping her arse at the same time. Mac off and finished over her tits.
She’s a big girl with a tight pussy, gives great head & always gives value for money.
Will I see her again-YES, as soon as this lockdown is over.