Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Catherine in Maidenhead  (Read 2195 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline fivespice

Met with Catherine in late November. I had been passing through Maidenhead a few times over the previous few months and finally managed to hook up with her. I often only book for 30 mins on first visits which was the case this time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

I don't know Maidenhead that well so initially found locating her flat quite difficult. But with hindsight it should have been easy, just park in the Sainsburys car park, Catherine's flat is adjacent. Comms were easy and Catherine replied quickly.  Directed to the apartment and given flat number on arrival.  Flat was modern, warm and well appointed.

My first impressions of Catherine were good. Her photos are accurate, a tight body for her age which is exactly what I like. She looked great in the lingerie she was wearing. She was very chatty too. she asked me to wash my hands which was mostly due to the fact they were very cold, although hygiene was also probably a factor. After that we sorted paperwork and got down to business.

She helped me undress and started with some LFK, I generally prefer DFK but it was sufficient to get me in the mood. From there we moved to the bed where she gave me great OWO and then I returned the favour by going down on her. She seemed to enjoy it, but you can never be sure can you. She returned to sucking my cock for a bit and then it was on with the bag. Catherine started on top and she rode me like a trooper and I got to saw her great body. She really is fit for her age and puts some younger models to shame. We then moved into mish both on the bed and then with her on the edge of the bed. I was horny as hell having been out of action for a bit so I didn't last as long as I'd like. But I was only there for 30 minutes so I suppose there are no prizes for trying to last until the final minute. After we'd done we had a really nice chat, she is a great talker. I had a quick shower and then a bit more chat before leaving. I didn't note the time as I left but I am pretty sure I'd been there for 45 minutes in all.

I had a great time with Catherine. Her profile is accurate and if you like a fit, blonde, Polish MILF then you can't go far wrong with Catherine. Would I visit again, yes I would, if I am passing through town.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline hillingdonpete

I'm not sure about this review.

Offline fivespice

You're right, just noticed a typo, it was only OW. Sorry guys!

Offline king tarzan

Always good to have alert 🦊 instincts 👍🥊🥊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fivespice

Sorry the review wasn't up to scratch. It was my first one, promise the next one will be better. The fact is it was a positive meet, and would go back for seconds.

Offline latecomer

Sorry the review wasn't up to scratch. It was my first one, promise the next one will be better. The fact is it was a positive meet, and would go back for seconds.
It was OK, fivespice.  Welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing this review.

Offline contentguy

It was OK, fivespice.  Welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing this review.

+1, thank you for your contribution.

I thought your review was fine and welcome it.

Guy  :hi:

Offline contentguy

It’s nearly 3 years since your last review. 

I welcome this new member’s contribution.
It was informative.