Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLucybusty in Hatfield  (Read 2576 times)

12 review(s) for EnglishLucyBusty (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline justabj

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lucy mid December.

Her comms where very good answered phone and chatted straight away – as she said if with someone would not be able to.

£80 for 30 minutes

On the old aerodrome estate in Hatfield but not the usual flats. Easy visitors parking no need for a ticket!

Her photos do not show her face – not a stunner but  she has a nice body and pleasant smile – probably size 12 to 14.

Let in shown to the bedroom, offered shower, sorted money and she was enquiring about my requirements. She states she is very much a GFE and not a PSE which suits me entirely. Plenty of touching caressing etc before good OWO good and DT as well finishing over her massive lovely tits.

Yes I will see Lucy again

Offline Sarpi

She seems fine to me! Any idea how to get hold of her as she doesn't put her number on the website I guess lol

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She seems fine to me! Any idea how to get hold of her as she doesn't put her number on the website I guess lol

Try an e-mail on the AW site most girls reply as soon as they can, i.e. aftter the punter whos there now has gone!,,

Offline justabj

She had her number up on AW - but I think she only puts it up when she is available.

Offline tantric talents

If you use the search box here you will find it!
+447496679739
I see that fingering and cim are no longer listed so I think I’m out.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 12:20:22 pm by tantric talents »