Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena Hart  (Read 9280 times)

Steviethestud

Hi

Have a punt later this week with Helena - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

See in her blog she says she loves oral. Anyone had the pleasures recently and  does she definitely  do CIM and Swallow?

Thanks guys.

Stealthshagger

looks like she charges punters an extra £ for an hour as she has to use her bus pass.

cockneybstrd

looks like she charges punters an extra £ for an hour as she has to use her bus pass.

Lets be honest she is well over 60 so probably has a free bus pass !

Stealthshagger

Lets be honest she is well over 60 so probably has a free bus pass !
But I doubt her carer has a free bus pass

James999

An overpriced pensioner who uses a lot of photoshop, doesn't look good  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

An overpriced pensioner who uses a lot of photoshop, doesn't look good  :thumbsdown:

i was expecting rather more cutting comment from you James !

Offline Illya Kurakin

Pity her services are so plain vanilla.

James999

i was expecting rather more cutting comment from you James !

I was always told to respect the elderly & she reminds me a bit of my Nan  :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

Pity her services are so plain vanilla.

where did you get your profile pic/avatar?

Offline shagbambi

Hi Stevie,

when I saw her last year CIM was definitely on the menu.  Swallow most probably but I kind of like snowballing so a lot of sharing and then swallowing went on.

As for comments regarding photoshopping the selfies are 100% accurate.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Hi Stevie,

when I saw her last year CIM was definitely on the menu.  Swallow most probably but I kind of like snowballing so a lot of sharing and then swallowing went on.

As for comments regarding photoshopping the selfies are 100% accurate.

My apologies. I had not read her Likes list closely enough.

Offline Quatro

Think she looks pretty fucking good for 58!  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

Think she looks pretty fucking good for 58!  :hi:

yea i'm thinking the same thing

Steviethestud

She does look hot for her age and she is red hot  in bed.

Got all I wanted and more- superb OWO and full load in to her well lipsticked mouth. Fantastic ride and certainly eager to please. Not a cheap punt but for what I got I reckon she is well worth it and a very sexy mature woman.

Festisio

Definitely the best GILF profile I've seen on AW and if she puts 58 as her age how old is she really?? Mid 60's??

Nhsi

Looks a bit like carol vorderman!

Steviethestud

Definitely the best GILF profile I've seen on AW and if she puts 58 as her age how old is she really?? Mid 60's??

Reckon she is about 63 but she has definitely still got it and puts a lot of younger birds to shame. Superb tits and the rest is still in pretty good shape too.

Offline Quatro

Much fucking sexier than CV.

Festisio

Reckon she is about 63 but she has definitely still got it and puts a lot of younger birds to shame. Superb tits and the rest is still in pretty good shape too.

At the risk of being crude, what sort of state is her clam in?

Steviethestud

At the risk of being crude, what sort of state is her clam in?

Afraid you are being  a bit too crude for me and besides she's a bit too nice to go into that kind of detail on a public forum.

Offline Hansel80

crazy for helena!! wish my wallet could stretch that far...
Saving my pennies for Naughty Lorna mmmm

Offline Clooney

If a woman looks like that, is reported to be a very nice person with impeccable manners, and is by all accounts a red hot fuck, I don't care what age she is.

I'll be honest. I've got a real thing (and a real respect too!) for an older woman who is that well maintained, because at nearly 60 a lot of ladies don't make the effort.

I'm definitely paying her a visit. I think she looks simply phenomenal for any age.

Steviethestud

If a woman looks like that, is reported to be a very nice person with impeccable manners, and is by all accounts a red hot fuck, I don't care what age she is.

I'll be honest. I've got a real thing (and a real respect too!) for an older woman who is that well maintained, because at nearly 60 a lot of ladies don't make the effort.

I'm definitely paying her a visit. I think she looks simply phenomenal for any age.

I couldn't agree more. For me there has always been a very powerful allure about a well maintained mature or older woman. There sexual drawing power is much more exciting than some silicone titted stick insect that loves themself. 

Offline shagbambi

Well put Clooney.  I agree, its about the whole package. 

Steviethestud

crazy for helena!! wish my wallet could stretch that far...
Saving my pennies for Naughty Lorna mmmm

Can you give us a link please for Naughty Lorna?

Offline Clooney

Absolutely agree.

I think you hit the nail on the head with "very powerful sexual allure"

That for me is the major attraction of a hot older woman.

Steviethestud

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link.

Very nice - can see why you are interested. Will be adding her to my " to do list".